• 締切済み

自分の性格を英語で伝えたい。

ホストファミリーにいま手紙を書いていて事前に自分の性格を伝えて おきたいのですが… 『自分は人からクールな人に見られますが、とても内気なんですよ』 I'm seen cool-person from people , But I'm very shy. と書いたら伝わるのでしょうか? すみませんが、どなたか 教えてください。。。初歩的は質問で申し訳ないです。。。

• timba
  • お礼率100% (1/1)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.1

「クールな性格」、、、色んな言い方がありますが、日頃見慣れたこの端を使ってみましょう! 辞書を引かねば出てこない見慣れぬヤツを使うのはどうかと思いますので、 I look inhospitable at first meeting, but I'm just very shy person. They say I look inhospitable at first impression, but I'm just very shy person. at first meeting 初対面では at first impression 第一印象でで hospitable - inhospitable (愛想の良い - 愛想の悪い)

timba
質問者

お礼

手紙に書きます…!これで手紙が完成できそうです。 たいへんありがとうございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 英語あってますか?

外国人の友達にメールしたいのですが英語あってますか? 変だったり間違えていたら訂正お願いしますm(__)m 「僕は彼女を愛しています。 とても大切なかけがえのない人です。 今日は照れくさいけど言ってみました。」 を英語にして 「I love her. It is irreplaceable person very important. The awkward today but I tried to say.」 ちなみに彼女とは付き合ってる彼女のことです。 よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 「彼の教え方」を英語では?

みなさんこんにちは。 「彼の教え方」を英語でどう言えば良いですか? 「the way he teaches」 もしくは 「how he teaches」 で良いですか? また、下記の二つの文は、意味の上でどのように違って来ますか? I don't like him as a person but the way he teaches is very easy to understand. I don't like him as a person but he teaches in easy way to understand. (前置詞とか自信ないです。違ってたら教えて下さい。) (ここにいる人達の事ではないですよ。。。^-^) よろしくお願いします。

• 英語

I think the one who hasn't weak is a hero but if you dependable from the other person. この文章あっていますか?

• ホストファミリーが決まった。と英語で。

「ホストファミリーが決まった。今から楽しみだ。」 を英語にすると “My host family was decided. I'm looking forward to meeting them.” で良いですか? ホストファミリーは決心した。みたいになって ませんか?(^-^;)

• 英語確認してください(>_<)!

I was able to change my basic character a little. I did not decide it for myself. I did not have such courage. At first, I feel not proceed. My mother told me "Go to Study Abroad in Australia." And I made ​​up my mind. The Australian people were very friendly and helpful. When I talk to my host sister and I were very nervous. I was talking wrong English, But she was not laughed. Since that time, I was able to have a little courage I talked with many people at school. I was not ashamed able to speak the host family and friends. I'm not shy anymore than ever. This short-term study in Australia gave me courage. I got a little aggressive. 私は少しもとの性格を変えることができた。私は自分でそれを決めたわけではなかった。私にはそのような勇気はなかった。私は最初気が進まなかった。私の母は私に、「短期留学に行け」と言った。そして私は決心した。オーストラリアの人々はとてもフレンドリーで優しかった。ホストシスターに話しかけたとき私はとても緊張した。私の英語は間違っていたけど彼女は笑わなかった。その時から私は少し勇気を持つことができました。わたしは学校でもたくさんの人と話した。私は恥かしがらずにホストや友達と話すことができた。私は今までよりシャイではなくなった。この短期留学は私に勇気を与えてくれた。私は少し積極的になった。 英語合ってますか? 間違っているところがあったら教えてください!!

• えいご

日本天皇はエンペラーですよね? ラインでこう書いたのですが滅茶苦茶でしょうか。さいてんおねがいいたします。ペコリ。 日本天皇が引退する事を書いたのです。それと、日本人の睡眠時間は短め?と聞かれたので答えました。校閲お願いします。 The current Emperor will quit the Emperor at the end of April this year. My son will succeed the Emperor from May. Since I have the same birthday with that person, it will be a holiday next year from Emperor's Birthday. The new emperor is in his 50's. Since there is no son in this person, next, the nephew (junior high school student) born as a test tube baby becomes the crown prince. I have a younger brother from a different brother, but since my age is close, I can not become an emperor. The sleeping time of Japanese people depends on people, but is it about seven hours or eight hours? People with night shifts are reversing.。

• 英語日記15

私の好きな俳優。 すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです My favorite actor is EITA. I think he is not handsome guy, but he is so cool. I have seen him on TV before, which was amazing. I have many reasons why I really like him. So today I will pick up some reasons why I like him. The first thing is that he is very careful about his appearance. I mean that he is a fashionable person. That is why many young guys look like him. However this is just my opinion. The second thing is that his character is good. He is a quiet person. His mysterious atmosphere catches many people hearts. いつも回答ありがとうございますbookaholicさんはなぜそんなに英語にくわしいのですか?? 留学してたんですか??

• この英語を訳していただきたいです

I’m afraid I can’t do biographies or autobiographies. I’m currently reading Samuel Beckett’s novels. I’m a huge fan of his plays, obviously, but I’d never read his novels: Molloy, Malone Dies, and The Unnamable. Beckett is more accessible than people give him credit for; he’s very dry, very funny. You don’t need to have a degree in Greek mythology to understand him.

• 英語の添削お願いいたします

短期ホームステイ時代にお世話になったホストマザーへの久しぶりの手紙です。 とても下手ですが、よろしくお願いいたします。 ○○ お元気ですが。肩は治りましたか? How have you been? How is your shoulder? ずっと連絡もしないでごめんなさい。 I am very sorry that I didn't send a letter for a while... あれから、あなたの言った通り、日本へ戻ってからというもの、 日に日に失恋の痛みが増してきました。 As you said, I have been spend hard time because of heart break while stay in there. 自分では大丈夫と思っていたけれど、とてもつらかったです。 I was thinking I am ok but I have been spend very hard time... But, I am ok now. ご存じのとおり、日本は大地震がありました。 As you know, Japan was hit by a great earthquake. とても恐怖でしたが、私たちは大丈夫でした。 We had a frightful experience but my family was ok. でも、被災者の方々を想うと、言葉がありません。ただ祈っています。 People who suffered by earthquake is still suffered from it. I just only pray. あれから、いつもいつもあなたのことを思い出します。 I always thinking about you. 私の部屋には、あなたと写した写真があるのですが、いつも思い出します。 There are our pics in my room , and remember every time I saw it. あなたのしてくれたこと、あなたの言葉、全てをです。 Your each word you said me, I remember the place you take me to , 私の人生の中の大事な人、大事な生活でした。 My precious time in my whole life. 今は会社で仕事をしています。 By the way, I have been work at the ○○company from this April. すごく忙しいですが、やっと元気が出てきて、前向きになれました。 It is very busy but I become ,,,??? いつも手紙を書こうと思いながら、途中になってしまっていました。ごめんなさい。 またそちらへ遊びに行きたいです。 I want to go there again and want to go the charch with you. 教会へも一緒に行きたいですね。 私はあなたから沢山の事を学び、今とても強くなれたと確信しています。 そこでの生活は、私の人生の大きな分岐点になったと感じます。 精神的に自立することや、自分を好きになることができました。 あなたのような人と生活ができたこと、ともに時間を過ごせたことに、いつも感謝しています。 私はラッキーです。 神様にいつも感謝しています。 離れていても、手紙を出せなくても、いつもあなたのことを思っています。 今度は顔をみにいきますね。

• 和訳してください

I'm very excited to learn about Japan! I just think a bit difficult but not impossible. You are a very gentle person! I love to meet her! I know that I write nonsense! But it's all fun! what do you like most? I do not know about Japanese fashion, but I quite like the style, but the Brazilian society is very different in the field of fashion! If I clothe the Japanese style, I would be mocked by the minds of most people here is not broad enough to understand! understand?