• 締切済み

英語

I think the one who hasn't weak is a hero but if you dependable from the other person. この文章あっていますか?

みんなの回答

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9717/12085)
回答No.2

>I think the one who hasn't weak is a hero but if you dependable from the other person. この文章あっていますか? ⇒#1さんの言われるとおりです。何をおっしゃりたいのかよくわかりません。 そこで、想像をめぐらせて考えました。 もしかして、こんなことをおっしゃりたいのでしょうか。 I think a hero is the one who has no weaknesses and can be relied on by others. (弱点がなく、他人から頼られる人こそヒーローだ、と私は思います。)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

この文章あっていますか?  いいえ。なんとおっしゃりたいのでしょうか。これだけではちょっとわかりかねます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の添削お願いします。

If you take the time to care ( )the one who is badly injured, the other five will die. If you care ( )the other five, the badly injured one will die. 両方forだと思います。 Would you take his organs and save the five patients? Or whould you let him live, though the other five will die? Many students chose ( ). But what makes these decisions diffenret? 選択肢:the former/the first/the latter/the last the firstが入ると思います。 People must( )difficult decisions every day. 選択肢:do/get/make/tell mekeが入ると思います。 宜しくお願いします。

• この英語を翻訳してください

believe me, but chris can dancer better then this guy;)if you guys don't think chris brown is better..you haven't seen his yeah 3x music video..but yeah, this guy is good. 単語をしらべてもいまいちよくわかりません 3Xとやらの意味もわかりません よろしくお願いします

• that's coming from a person って?

アメリカ人と話していて、わさび嫌いな日本人の話題になりました。 日本人いわく 「寿司にわさびが入ると味が落ちる。 寿司にわさびが入っている意味がわからない」 するとアメリカ人が it changes the taste of the sushi sushi is okay and that's coming from a person who doesn't like fish わからない、というと、 the fact that i think sushi is okay is coming from a person who doesn't like seafood (me) it's coming from me, a person who doesn't like seafood it's uncharacteristic of me that's coming from a person のところあたりがわからないので どなたか教えてくださいませんか?

• 英語訳

Which is better? to find a person who completes you? or the one who complements your completeness? why? thank you for your answers! 完璧な感じの人と、完璧になろうとしている人。。どっちがいいんでしょうか・・ な質問に対し、 in my opion it would be one who completes you becasue be they would compliment you ..being complete means you are well rounded and what ever relationship you are in you work together thru the cycle and compliment each other... 完璧な人の方がいいと思います。なぜなら彼らは、あなたを励ますし コンプリートの意味は、いい物に囲まれていて、二人でいる関係のサイクルをきにせず、それが互いを補うと。。 頭の中では、書いたのと違います。がどう訳を与えるのがいいですか?

• 自然な英語になるように、添削をお願いします。

添削をお願いします。 単語を暗記しようと頑張ってもなかなか覚えられないが、人が話している単語は、そのシュチュエーションと重なって、すんなり記憶に定着する気がする。 I can't memorize words well even if I work hard, but I feel it easy to memorize the words others speak because of the situation. もしかして、あなたは先日○○のBBSで「英語の良いサイト」についての質問をしていませんでしたか? I think maybe you posted a question about "Good English websites"on OO Bulletin Board the other day. Is that right? あなたの質問に答えてくれていた人が、この前話した、イギリスに住んでいたというAさんです。 The person who answered your question is a Mr A who lived in England. I mentioned about him last time.

• 比較先について

It overlooks the possibility that one is less likely to feel comfortable approaching someone who is one's approximate age if that person is a stranger than if that person is not a stranger. ifの比較で繰り返しで:approaching someone who is one's app. ageが省略...と限らないんですか? lessはfeel comfortableにかかっているのかと思ったんですが...thanの後がifだったので...

• 有名な東大英語の和訳問題でso~thatについて

so that 構文について質問させていただきます。 普通 I was so tired that I could not do that. というように使うかと思います。 しかし次の東大の問題の文章中のbut以下を見ていただけますか。 In the example I am thinking of the person who continues to behave in what most people would agree is a normal manner, but one so remort from his old self that he appears, to those who know him, to be someone else entirely. ここで私が引っ掛かるのは、but one so remort・・・ ではなくbut one is so remort・・・とすべきなのではということなのです。なぜbe動詞が不要なのでしょうか。 簡単にヒントでもかまいませんので教えていただけますでしょうか。

• 英訳お願いします。

If you do not get enough nutrients in your diet, you may suffer from a nutrient deficiency. A person who suffers from a serious shorage of energy and nutrients is malnourished. Malnourishe is not a major problem in most developed countries, but there are still many people who have nutrient deficiencies because they do not eat a variety of healthy foods. For example, a person who doesn't take in sufficient iron may not produce enough red blood cells and suffer from anemia. 3文目のhaveは何と訳せば良いのか教えてください。

• 英語 時制

次の()の部分の動詞を過去形にして全体を 過去の場面の文に書き換える問題なのですが わからないので教えて頂けたら嬉しいです (1)Emily (doesn't want) anything to eat. She says she isn't hungry. (2)It (is) very cold outside. I think it is going to snow. (3)Mary (thinks) you did the right thing, but I think you made a mistake. (4)The hall (is filled) with people who have come to listen to the concert. お願いします

• 英語 最も正しい語句を選んでください

1 It was not ( ) I met you that I knew real happiness. (by the time/the time/until/that) 2 It is one thing to own a library;it is quite ( )to use it wisely. (the other/other/the same/another) 3 My opinion is different from ( ). (you/your's/your/yours) 4 Both of my parents ski, but( )is good skier. (either/neither/both/each) 5 Please help ( )to whatever food you like. (yourself/youes/for you/on yours)