• ベストアンサー

面接の答え方(2)

こんばんは。 いつもお世話になっております。 英検の面接で答える文の添削をお願いいたします。 「Do you think your town should have more parks for children to play in?]ときかれたら、 yes. とこたえたら、whyと質問されます。 そうしたらこの文で答えて大丈夫でしょうか。 Because I want to more children play out door. なぜなら私はもっと多くの子供たちに外で遊んでほしいからです。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • saham3
  • ベストアンサー率24% (19/77)
回答No.1

Because I want more children to play out door. 'to'の位置が違いますね。

kittyo_cha
質問者

お礼

saham3さん ありがとうございました。 とても参考になりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.2

模範解答です、、、、、、、 It is because I want more children to play outdoor safely with many friends, instead of playing at home.

kittyo_cha
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 とても参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 至急英作文添削お願いします!!

至急回答お願いします!! 今日英検準2級を受けて来ました! そこで書いた英作文を添削していただけると嬉しいです!! もしわかる方がいれば、大体の点数を教えて下さると嬉しいです! QUESTION Do you think libraries should have more book events for children? I think libraries should have more book events for children. I have two reasons. First, they can interested of reading books. Thus, they will be likes reading books. Second, going to libraries is good experiense for children. This is because they can find a new favorite books. Therefore, I think libraries should have more book events for children.

• 今精神しんでます(´;ω;`)

英検準2級を受けました。 そこで書いた英作文がボロボロで、何点くらいなのか気になるので、大体で構いません、点数を教えてください! QUESTION Do you think libraries should have more book events for children? I think libraries should have more book events for children. I have two reasons. First, they can interested of reading books. Thus, they will be likes reading books. Second, going to libraries is good experiense for children. This is because they can find a new favorite books. Therefore, I think libraries should have more book events for children.

• 面接の答え方

こんばんは。 宜しくお願いいたします。 今度、英検準2級の面接をします。 英語が苦手なのでできるだけ、簡単な文でいきたいと思います。 Do you like to go camping? 私は[yes]と答えて試験管が[why?]とききます。 Because I can spend time with my family. And I can touch nature. 私は家族といっしょに時間を過ごせるからです。 そして自然に触れることができるから。 添削お願いいたします。

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

英作文(和文英訳)の添削お願いします。間違ってるところ、おかしいと思うところ等があれば教えてください。またこんな風に言ってもいいんじゃない?ってのもあったら教えていただけると幸いです。 『私が外国に行きたいのは、外国が好きだからではなく、自分の国をもっとよく知りたいからである。』 The reason why I want to go abroad is not because I like foreign countries but because I want to know my country more particular. よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 大学入試英作文添削

大学入試英作文添削 前に質問をしたものです よろしければ添削していただけるとありがたいです よろしくお願いします 次のテーマについて、あなたの意見を80字以上の英語でまとめよ(添削していただく文は語数足りてます) テーマ  Supermarkets should stop giving free plastic shopping bags? 私の解答  In my opinion,I think that supermarkets should giving free plastic shopping bags. This is because,to stop giving free plastic shopping bags can reduce wastes and protect the environment. Of course some people may think that they do not want to pay money for plastic shopping bags ,but I think that it is more important to reduce wastes and protect the environment than to save a little money. That is why I agree with the opinion that supermarkets should stop giving free plastic shopping bags.

• 関係代名詞の文を2つの文に分ける

関係代名詞を使った文なんですが、 Children should not have more money than is necessary. この文の構造がイマイチわからないので、2文にわけて考えようと思っているのですが、 Children should not have more money. はわかるのですが、もう一方の文がわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英検三級ライティング

英検三級のライティングの問題で Do you want to study English more in the future?という質問に対して Yes,I want to study English more in the future. I have two reasons. First, I want to speak English in the future. Second, I think English is very useful in the future. これってあってますかね?減点対象などがあったら是非教えて欲しいです。

• 英検準二級

英検準二級のライティングです。 16点中何点くらいあると思いますか? QUESTION Do you think school libraries should have more English books? Answer I think school libraries should have more English books.I have two reasons. First, English is very useful.It is important for people to read English books. Second, For example school libraries have many English books, students is interested in English. That'why.I think school libraries should have more English books.

• 英語の間違いについて

この英文に間違っているところや、アドバイスなどがあれば教えてください。 Many people live in big city. I live there, too. (私もそこに住んでいる) A big city have many stores, schools, subway and more. But we can favor anyone in a small town. (しかし小さい町に住んでいれば親しくなることができる) This is because a small town don't have many people. However, I want to live in a big town. I would like to discuss the reasons why I think so by talking about friends and dreams. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文について

People scary die.(人々は死ぬのが怖い) This is because they don't want to die. They have wants to do before they die. If people get to something which they want to things, people don't want to die. I think it is mean people don't satisfied.(それは人々が満足していないことを意味すると思う) Please think about if you die tomorrow. I suppose that nobody want to die. Even if they thinks about satisfied with your life. It is only thinks, in fact, they think different before die.(それは考えているだけで、実際は彼らは死ぬ前には違うことを考える) That's why I think that people are never satisfied with that they have: they always want something more or something different. おかしな文があれば指摘してください。 よろしくお願いします。