• 締切済み

今精神しんでます(´;ω;`)

英検準2級を受けました。 そこで書いた英作文がボロボロで、何点くらいなのか気になるので、大体で構いません、点数を教えてください! QUESTION Do you think libraries should have more book events for children? I think libraries should have more book events for children. I have two reasons. First, they can interested of reading books. Thus, they will be likes reading books. Second, going to libraries is good experiense for children. This is because they can find a new favorite books. Therefore, I think libraries should have more book events for children.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

回答No.2

私もあまり英語には詳しくないのですが、文章の訳はこんな感じですよねー 「質問 図書館は子供向けの本のイベントをもっと開催すべきだと思いますか? 図書館は子供向けの本のイベントをもっと開催すべきだと思います。 私には2つの理由があります。 まず、彼らは本を読むことに興味を持つことができます。 したがって、彼らは本を読むのが好きになります。 第二に、図書館に行くことは子供たちにとって良い経験です。 新しいお気に入りの本を見つけることができるからです。 したがって、図書館は子供向けの本のイベントをもっと開催すべきだと思います。」 まぁ合格じゃないですかね?

回答No.1

受験お疲れ様でした。塾講師を昔しており、英検も教えていました。たくさん勉強したことがうかがえる文章でとても良いと思います。 英検の英文は16点満点なのですが、10点は超えてるんじゃないかなと思います。文章の構成も丁寧で、きちんと簡潔に書けています。ただ、First, they can interested of reading books. Thus, they will be likes reading books. のTheyが誰なのか(子供たちだとは思うのですが)、Second, going to libraries のlibrariesは 司書という意味なのでlibraryが正しいかと思います。もし 図書館の複数形のlibrariesであればその次のBe動詞はareになるはずです。指摘するとしたら以上の2箇所かなと思います。気を落とさずにゆっくり休んで結果を待ちましょう。

関連するQ&A

• 至急英作文添削お願いします!!

至急回答お願いします!! 今日英検準2級を受けて来ました! そこで書いた英作文を添削していただけると嬉しいです!! もしわかる方がいれば、大体の点数を教えて下さると嬉しいです! QUESTION Do you think libraries should have more book events for children? I think libraries should have more book events for children. I have two reasons. First, they can interested of reading books. Thus, they will be likes reading books. Second, going to libraries is good experiense for children. This is because they can find a new favorite books. Therefore, I think libraries should have more book events for children.

• 英検準二級

英検準二級のライティングです。 16点中何点くらいあると思いますか? QUESTION Do you think school libraries should have more English books? Answer I think school libraries should have more English books.I have two reasons. First, English is very useful.It is important for people to read English books. Second, For example school libraries have many English books, students is interested in English. That'why.I think school libraries should have more English books.

• 英検準2ライティン添削お願いします。

英検準2ライティング添削お願いします。 題: Which do you think is better for people borrowing books from libraries or buying books at stores? 私の答え I think it is better for people , borrowing books from libraries than buying books at stores. I have two reasons. first, buying books at stores needs a lot of money. However , borrowing books from library does not needs a lot of money. Second , if they borrowing books from libraries , they can look at some books for a long time. お願いします。

• 英検準2ライティング 点数

英検準2ライティングです。これなら何点ほど取れますかね。 大体でいいのでお願いします。 題: Which do you think is better for people borrowing books from libraries or buying books at stores? 私の答え I think it is better for people , borrowing books from libraries than buying books at stores. I have two reasons. first, buying books at stores needs a lot of money. However , borrowing books from library does not needs a lot of money. Second , if they borrowing books from libraries , they can look at some books for a long time. お願いします。

• 京大英語25ヵ年 1995年 前期についてです。

次の文を英訳せよ、という問題なんですけど。 1995年 前期しかわかりません。 テレビと比べて、本はつつましやかですが、それだけに子供にとってはわがままな対し方が可能です。気に入った本をいつでも見られるし、ページを勝手にくることもできます。そのうえ、大好きな人に読んでもらうという楽しみさえあります。 この英語の解答例と解説をわかりませんでしょうか?問題は解いたのですが、模範解答例がありません。もしあれば、お願いできないでしょうか? わたしが考えたものは、テレビ(うるさい)⇔本(しずか)という関係かと考えたのですが、違うかな?と思いました。つつましやか、わがままな対し方が可能とは、どう解釈したらいいのか考えこんでしまいました。 流れを考えたのですが。 まずTV is exciting to us。それを, TV is more exciting to us than books are.と比較にします。 Books are quietを、Books are quiter than TV is. それから子供が本を読んでいると、ほとんど注意を引かないと考え、 Children need little attention when reading books. そのlittleをlessに変えます。Children need less attention when reading books than they do when watching TV. doは代動詞です。less~thanです。 わがままな対し方はこう考えました。 Children can read them in many ways. そのmanyをmoreに変え、Children can read them in more ways. Children need to be less concentrated when reading books than (they do ) when watching TV. And they have more ways to enjoy them. For example, they can read thier favorite pages whenever they want to ; and they can read whichever page [any page] they like. And they can also enjoy listening to someone they like reading to them どんなことでもいいのでお願いします。

• 英訳の問題なのです。本はつつましやか、テレビはわがままな対し方が可能

次の文を英訳せよ、という問題なんですけど。 テレビと比べて、本はつつましやかですが、それだけに子供にとってはわがままな対し方が可能です。気に入った本をいつでも見られるし、ページを勝手にくることもできます。そのうえ、大好きな人に読んでもらうという楽しみさえあります。 わたしが考えたものは、テレビ(うるさい)⇔本(しずか)という関係かと考えたのですが、違うかな?と思いました。つつましやか、わがままな対し方が可能とは、どう解釈したらいいのか考えこんでしまいました。 流れを考えたのですが。 まずTV is exciting to us。それを, TV is more exciting to us than books are.と比較にします。 Books are quietを、Books are quiter than TV is.  それから子供が本を読んでいると、ほとんど注意を引かないと考え、 Children need little attention when reading books. そのlittleをlessに変えます。Children need less attention when reading books than they do when watching TV. doは代動詞です。less~thanです。 わがままな対し方はこう考えました。 Children can read them in many ways. そのmanyをmoreに変え、Children can read them in more ways. Children need to be less concentrated when reading books than (they do ) when watching TV. And they have more ways to enjoy them. For example, they can read thier favorite pages whenever they want to ; and they can read whichever page [any page] they like. And they can also enjoy listening to someone they like reading to them funは使いませんでした。対し方はcope withも考え、その上はbisidesも考えましたが、使いませんでした。listenのところは知覚動詞OCと考えました。 わるいところがあったら教えていただけるとうれしいです。また、これ以外の書き方も示していただけるとうれしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文

こんにちは。中3です。 次は英作文の問題です。添削をお願いします。 問題 次は、留学生のマークがエミに話しかけている場面です。エミになったつもりで答えなさい。答えは2文で書き、それぞれの英文は5語以上とする。 Mark In Japan many children read comic books. What do you think of reading comic books? 答え I think reading comic books is good for children. Because it is very interesting and can learn a lot of things.

• 至急です!英検2級の作文添削お願いします!

至急です!!英検2級の作文添削お願いします!;; TOPIC These days, many parents give their children smartphones or tablets to use. Do you think children should have these electronic devices? I think children should have smartphones or tablets. First, if they use these electronic devices, they can study efficiently. For example, these electronic device can provide a good opportunity of studying because these election devices can use Internet that have many websites for studying.Second, it is convenient for children when they want to send a message for their parents. For instance, these erection devices have many communication apps. Therefore, they can send and receive messages any time and anywhere. In conclusion, I strongly agree with this opinion.

• think it is all a joke until they c

think it is all a joke until they can find no other explanation for some mysterious events 訳してください。 お願いいたします。

• 英文読解

The Life of Books Some writers think about the life of books as some savages think about the life of men - that there are books which never die. They all die sooner or later; but that will not hinder an author from trying to give his book as long a life as he can get for it. The fact that it will have to die is no valid reason for letting it die sooner than can be helped. 指示代名詞、代名詞が指すものを教えてください。 They all die sooner or later・・Theyは"some writers"ですか? but that will not hinder ~・・・ thatは "They all die sooner or later"ですか? as he can get for it・・・・・・ itは"his book"ですか? it will have to die とfor letting it die~・・・itは"his book"ですか? 全体の訳を頂けると助かります。 お手数をおかけしますがよろしくお願いいたします。 ----The Note-Books of Samuel Butler : SAMUEL BUTLER