• ベストアンサー

このことを英語で言いたい

今回、私の出来事を知り合いの外国人に話したいのですが 訳にこまっています。 私は仕事の部所がかわることになった。仕事内容も変わる。また一からその仕事を始めなければならない。私は今の私の仕事が好きだから、とても残念なんだ。 それで 少し元気がなかった。 I Have to chage my work in company......I like my work. so I was down. うまく出来ませんでした 教えて下さい

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ANASTASIAK
  • ベストアンサー率19% (658/3306)
回答No.1

I would be changed of position in my job, which description is different. I must start again from the beginning. It's really too bad because I am fond of my line of work now. So, I felt down then.

noccoi
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございます わかりやすかったです

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• MVH
  • ベストアンサー率7% (1/14)
回答No.3

>私は仕事の部所がかわることになった。仕事内容も変わる。また一からその仕事を始めなければならない。私は今の私の仕事が好きだから、とても残念なんだ。 それで 少し元気がなかった。 この文の英訳ですか。 I gonna move my department in the company so i have to remember heaps of new stuff. Actually I love my current department. I am so disappointed and depressed. まあ日本語で同じことを言うのにいろいろな言い方ができるように、英語でもそれは同じです。日本語を英語にすることを考えると高校のときの英作文を思い出してしまいますが、あんなように決まった答えを求めるのはばかばかしいのではないかと思っています。

noccoi
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございます。そうですね 頭をもっとやわらかくして考えるようにしたいと思います

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Gail614
  • ベストアンサー率55% (5/9)
回答No.2

I will be transfered to a different department so that I have to learn things on the new job from scratch. I feel really sad because I like my current job. That is why I was depressed a bit.

noccoi
質問者

お礼

訳をどうもありがとうございました

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• うまく英語にできません 教えてください

訳です。わかるところありましたら簡単でいいのでおしえてください。 1、彼女は山の天気のように気が変わる。She is like weather.. 2、前は自分の仕事内容が好きだった。いまは好きじゃない。なぜなら支店が変わり、仕事内容もかわった。とても効率の悪い仕事をやらされてる。やり方についていけない I liked my work before. but I don't like it now..because it changed ...I dont like... 3、社長に新しい支店にいけといわれた。私はとても嬉しかった。でも、次の日やっぱり変えない といわれた。次の日だよ!? 私は落胆した。 My boss told me that my work....change.. but he said me that .... I was down... おしえてくださいお願いします

• 英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

how are you?に 『今は元気だよ。インフルエンザでずっと寝込んでたんだ( ̄ー ̄;)。でも熱も治まったし明日からまた仕事行くんだ?』と言いたいのですが、 I'm good now. I have been laying down because of flu. But my fever went down and I'm going back to work tomorrow.←英語合っていますか?

• 英語の翻訳がわかりません。

下記の英語を自分なりにですが翻訳をしてみました。 英語の勉強中の身であり、間違っていると思いますので、ご訂正お願いいたします。 長文申し訳ありません。 I think the company is real global company, not localized company and growing rapidly. Every time I ask my friends who is already assigned to project how the project is, they said there are so opportunity to interact with person from other country. So I feel when I join in projects, I can experience many things from technical things to thinking of them, so I feel personally I will have opportunity to learn many things that make me grow in the company. Also, through the training in the company, I could improve my skills compare to the skill in the college, so I am glad to join in the company. I'd like to continue to improve technical skill. This is what I feel to the company. 「本当にグローバルな会社なんだなと思いますし、成長している会社と感じてます。 実際にプロジェクトに入っている友人にプロジェクトの様子を聞くと必ず、 海外の様々な人と交わる機会があるとおっしゃており、実際に私がプロジェクトに入ったら、 様々なことが経験でき、様々なことを学ぶ機会が多いのではないかなと個人的な思っています。 また研修を通して多くのことを学ぶことができたので、人材開発を大切にしており、 入社できて良かったと思っています。 」

• 明日急遽英語のスピーチをすることになりました

将来の夢を話すのですが、 以下のようにまとめてみました。 文法など誤りがあったり、 言い回しがおかしかったら訂正お願いします。 Hello! Myname is ○○. Today,I will talk about my dream. My dream is to become one of staff members of the United Nations. There is hardly any reason for my dream. But I'm just fond of Mathematics and English. So,when I thought about my dream,that was it. I have two goals to make my dream come true. First,I have to make more and more efforts for studying every subject to be admitted to a private university in Tokyo. Second,after I enter university I would be have to study not only Mathematics and English but also economics. In conclusion,I will work for the United Nations as a officer in the future. In closing,I would like to thank you for listening so attentively. 以上です。お願いします。

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

相手からの why was it so hard. You gotta get some rest when you get home! No I didn't it was my second day off today but I have to go back to work starting tomorrow. I hope you have a great rest of your day though. I'm know you can get through it just fine, I believe in you.に、 『今修学旅行時期で店が混んでるの。 ありがとう。今日は少し早めに寝る。 あなたも明日仕事頑張ってね* またね。おやすみ*』と返したいです。 『』を英語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットショップで、海外の方から来たメールです。 Hello, so since my last message I was able to figure out why the film was not advancing and its working now. BUT I am getting no power in the camera, AE Meter will not work still. Any idea? Id like for it to turn on and work, but nothing is happening. Thanks! よろしくお願いします。

• これを英語で何というのでしょうか?

この写真は徹夜明けの会社のびるから見えた景色です。 この美しい景色は、私の徹夜の仕事の疲れを吹き飛ばしてくれます。 徹夜というハードな仕事へのご褒美だと思います。 This picture was the scenery from tyhe company where I am working now. This beautiful scenery relieved my faituge of working without sleep. This beautiful scenery was reward for my tough work without sleep. 私が働いている会社→my company でもkママわないのでしょうか? 徹夜 working without sleep でいいのでしょうか? ご褒美→reward でもいいのでしょうか?

• 翻訳おねがいします!

my friends are like its so cool that I have a penpal now and I was like I know right ^_^ Do your friends have penpals as well?

• 1日いくら?

英語にしたいですがわかりません そっちでは倉庫の仕事は1日いくらのお金がもらえるの? HOW MUCH MONEY CAN WORK AT WAREHOUS IN THERE? あと、 私は物流関係の仕事をしてるといったらCOOL. DO YOU LIKE IT THERE.とメールが入ってきました。 これに対して、 「はい、好きです。ここにいるひとたちはみんないい人だし、私の仕事はシンプルだ。」 YES I LIKE IT. THERE ARE GOOD PERSON IN MY COMPANY AND MY WORK ISN'T TOO HARD. わかりませんでした、おしえてくださいお願いします。

• 英語のメール、、、

スイマセン、ペンパルからメールを貰ったんですが、ちょっと意味のわからない事かいてあるんです・・・なぜ自分は日本の女性に興味があるのかという理由を書いてくれたのですが、意味がわかりません。わかる方お願いします。 She was so Beautiful that I did not want to shut my eyes until the scene was over. After the movie I went to sleep. Suddenly I saw the same girl in my dream. Except she was in a white dress and jade rose petals fell this time. (I wish I finished that dream) Suddenly I woke up. I was late for shcool. TO make it worse it was raining the next day. As I got to school I noticed that many people were wearing rain coats. But the strange part was this: Every one had a hoody and umbrella. As they took them down I noticed that almost all of them were"JAPANESE"! I had been in that school for almost a year and I had never noticed I had Japanese fellow students. It was so surprising that I could not close my mouth! I wanted to talk to them but I did not know what to say. I could not speak. I did not want to sound stupid. But now that I have met you I know exactly what to say. It was something I could never say because I was so much in love with the beauty they have, that I was stunned. SO Now I have met you I will say what I could not say then........."HELLO"!