• ベストアンサー

inかbyか

Frueigo19の回答

回答No.1

けっこうですよ。 その場合のbyは乗り物としての手段になります。 by busというのと同じですね。 がんばってください。

関連するQ&A

• 添削してください!

添削してください! テーマ:タイムマシンでどこに行き何をしたいか I would go back to the time when I was in elementary school and master various things. One reason is that a talent is important:it would enable me to express my personality more easily. Another reason is that I could have special experiences in many ways:It would make my life more enjoyable.

• 自由英作文添削

浪人生です  よろしければ添削お願いいたします 問題文   次のテーマについて80語以上の英語で書きなさい  If you should travel abroad fot the first time in your life, would you like to travel by yourself or would you like to travel with your friends? and why?   自分の答え  I would like to travel by myself because I would like to have free time that is not limited anyone.      If I traveled abroad with my friends, I might not go to the place where I have really wanted to visit. But if I traveled abroad by myself, I could go to the place where I have really wanted to visit and it would be very interesting. That is why I would like to travel abroad by myself better than with my friends.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。大学受験

添削お願いいたします。 英語が苦手なので、文法のミス・表現の仕方など教えていただけると嬉しいです。 設問: 以下の問いに100~150語で例や理由を添えて答えなさい。 If you could travel anywhere, where would you like to go? 解答: If I could travel anywhere, I would go to Okinawa. When I was high school, I could not go to school trip for Okinawa. Although, I had been looking forward to going to the trip. I brought many books myself in order to know beautiful spots in Okinawa and to get nice items for my family. However, I had been sick before I went to there. It was three days ago. So, I could not see beautiful sea and buy presents for my family. Moreover, I have no memories of this trip. Therefore, I want to enjoy taking a trip in Okinawa. If I could travel in Okinawa, I could make a lot of memories with my friends.(116)

• 誤りを正してください><

・一日に25時間あればと思う。 I hope that I have twenty-five hours a day. ・ブライアンの運転はひどかった。まるで道路を独り占めしているかのようだった。 Brian was a terrible sriver. He drove as if he had been the only driver on the road. ・タイムマシーンがあれば自由に時間を旅行できるのに。 If it were for a time machine, I could travel freely in time. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語

次の2つの英文の和訳と、英作文の添削をお願いします。 (1)Born in peaceful times,he migth have become a great poet. 平和な時代に生まれていれば、彼は偉大な詩人になっていたかもしれない。 (2)To see her play the violin,you would doubt if she is an elementary school student. 彼女がバイオリンを弾いているのをみれば、あなたは彼女が小学生だということを疑うだろう。 あんなことを言わなければよかったなぁ。 I wish I had not said that thing. 細かい所まで添削してくれれば幸いです.

• 仮定法過去を使って英語にすると…

もしタイムマシーンがあったら、過去に行って自分に「~~」と言うのになぁ。 を仮定法過去を使って、英語にする場合。 If I had a time machine, I would go to the past and tell me “~~” であってますか?

• TOEFL SPEAKING 文法添削願います

以下お題で文章作りました、文法添削頂けると助かります If you could travel back in time to meet a loved one, what person would you like to meet and why? Include specific examples and details in your explanation. If I could travel back in time, I would like to meet my great grandfather who died when I was very young. The main reason I would like to talk to him about his interesting life. He was a city mayor. At that time, the city was not adequately-resourced health service. For improving medical care system, he made a great effort to make hospital complex. Additionally, he loved his family. Since he was very busy, he could not meet his children, so, he called to them from his office, writes a letter, and recorded his voice to let them read a picture book. I would like to talk to him about love and serve people.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Happy Birthday to Ellie, a great upperclassmate from my elementary school days in Tokyo!

• 英訳をお願いします

ネイティヴのアメリカ人男性とメール交換してます。「来年2月頃(詳細はまだ未定)、そちらへ遊びに行くので会いたいな。会って遊ぼうよ」とメールしたところ I'd meet you for a drink or coffee :) Then we'll go from there ;) と返ってきました。 意味は「(ひょっとしたら)君と会ってお茶か1杯飲むかもね。その後(お茶した後)のことは、そこからまた考えよう」という訳であってますか? ...なんだかこの英文を見る限り、私と会う事にあまり乗り気じゃないように感じてしまい、本当は会いたくないんじゃないかと、凹んでしまってます。確かにまだ滞在日数など具体的に決まっておらず漠然としていて、先方も社会人で仕事があるので予定がまだたたないというのもありますが。。 「I'd like to meet you…」じゃなくて「I'd meet you」の場合、下記のどちらでしょうか? 調べてたら頭が混乱してきちゃって。。手持ちの辞書で「would, should +動詞の原形」を調べたら... (1) I would  可能性、推量の意味で、(もしかしたら)~かもしれない、~でしょう         話し手の確信度は50%  (2)I should 可能性、推量の意味で、たぶん~だ、~のはずだ         話し手の確信度は could→might→may→can→should→ought to→           would→will→mustの順に高くなる とあります。私は多分(1)のI wouldだと思うので、先方もあまり会いたい感じではないみたいだから、あまり「会おうよ」と言うと逆に迷惑かけちゃうかなと思うので、もうこの件(会いたい)でメールするのはよそうかと思ってます。。 それともこの英文は正確には「I would like to meet you」で「like to」をただ省略しているだけですか? 調べたところ「I would like to meet you」というのはよくヒットしますが「I would meet you」ってあまり見ないです。。でも「I would like to」と「I would」なら全然意味が違ってきますよね。 もしくは「If I could/If you could/If we could」が省略されてるのかなとも思いますが… ネイティブ並みに米語に詳しい方の回答のみお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

someone said i could cheat if i wont. i like to win and i wood to win.could u teach me how to wi friend?I love to win and i wood cheat if i have to could u teach me how to win ? friend