• ベストアンサー

旅行日記の添削をおねがいします

英文にしてみたのですが、あってるかわかりません。 添削しなおして下さい。 おねがいします。 I was going to North Kyusyu at a long time. As I love Kyusyu is one of my sightseeing places,I looked forward to visiting there. Jast the tyhoon. I went to the tyhoon. As a result,The Supace word crosed. I stayed at next Hotel to put in the hot spling to eat nice denner. Next day,The tyhoon went away to Shikoku. Therefor Weather is not good. I visited Dazaifu Tenmangu at the frist time. I went to watch some material in a memorial hall in Dazaifu Tenmangu. And then I went for lunch to be steam the eel in Yanagawa . After that I took the bullet train Nozomi at Hakata station. 久しぶりに北九州に行くことになりました。 九州は大好きな観光地の1つなので、とても楽しみにしていました。 なのに、ちょうど台風が来ていて、台風に向かって行く破目になりました。。・゜゜ '゜(*/□\*) '゜゜゜・。うわぁ~ん 当然ですが、スペースワールドは閉園です。お隣のホテルで温泉と料理を楽しみました。 二日目は、台風は去ったのですがまだまだ風が強く雨も降っていましたが、大宰府天満宮に行きました。なんと、はじめて行きました。資料館と宝物館も見て回ると1時間以上は必要ですね~ 昼食は柳川まで足を延ばしてうなぎのセイロ蒸を食べました。 そして、博多駅からのぞみで帰って着ました。とさ(*´ェ`*)

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • florida2
  • ベストアンサー率45% (50/110)
回答No.2

1.久々に~した for the first time in agesと表現しましょう。また、具体的に~年ぶりというときはfor the first time in ~yearsです。北九州・・・Kitakyushuです。 I went to Kitakyushu for the first time in ages. Kyushu is one of my favorites places, so I'd had been looking forward to visiting there. としてみました。大好きな~はfavoriteを用いると便利です。As I love Kyushu is one of my sightseeing placesは意味が通じません。 Unfortunately, the typhoon was approaching. It means that I was heading for the typhoon. Space World was, of course, closed as I had expected. 残念だけど台風が来ていて・・・と考えたらよいのでは? So I had no choice but to stay at the hotel next to Space World and enjoyed hot springs and dinner there. The next day, the typhoon was gone, but the weather was still rough. I made a visit to Dazaifu Temmangu Shrine in spite of the gusty wind and rain. This was my first visit there. It might take more than one hour to walk around and see all the exhibitions at the museums, where reference materials and treasures were exhibited. 初めて~を訪れるというとき This is my first visit to~ / I went to~ for the first time. などの表現が使えます。時間がかかるもIt takes O(時間)to不定詞でto不定詞するのに~かかる。と表現できます。 Then I went all the way to Yanagawa, and had steamed eel for lunch there. お昼ご飯に~をたべる eat/have O for lunchと言えます。all the wayを用いるとわざわざ行ったという感じがでます。 I took a Nozomi, a bullet train, at Hakata Station and came home. スペルの間違いも多いようでしたので、ご自分でも辞書を使ってチェックしてみて下さいね。worldやtyphoonなど

haroharo815
質問者

お礼

大変わかりやすかったです。 ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (3)

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.4

三番です。 In fact Heavy rain and wind welcomed me at Space World. 「直訳」実際、台風の雨と風が私をスペースワールドで歓迎した。 「意訳」スペースワールドでは雨と風による歓迎を受けた。 をあそこの部分に追加(挿入)して下さい。 After long interval I decided to make my visit to Kita-Kyushuu. As Kyushuu is one of the my most favorite place to visit, I really looked forward to it. But, how unlucky I was, I found I was just heading toward the typhoon route on that day. In fact Heavy rain and wind welcomed me at Space World. Instead of Space World closed due to the approaching typhoon, I enjoyed spa and good lunch at neighboring hotel. The next day I visited Dazaifu Tenmangu(Shrine), though it was still raining with strong wind even after the typhoon was gone. To be frank it was my first visit to the Shrine. It took me more than one hour to see the library and museum. Of course, I paid my short visit to Yanagawa where I took my lunch - the famous and so delicious steamed eel bowl. On my return I took Nozomi train from Hakata.

haroharo815
質問者

お礼

とっても、参考になりました。ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.3

今度私が廻るコース(スペースワールド以外)と一緒なので、 出来たらこのまま丸暗記しても良い位の模範解答を書きます((爆))。ウソですよ、ウソ。 参考になる部分があれば覚えて下さい。 After long interval I decided to make my visit to Kita-Kyushuu. As Kyushuu is one of the my most favorite place to visit, I really looked forward to it. But, how unlucky I was, I found I was just heading toward the typhoon route on that day. Instead of Space World closed due to the approaching typhoon, I enjoyed spa and good lunch at neighboring hotel. The next day I visited Dazaifu Tenmangu(Shrine), though it was still raining with strong wind even after the typhoon was gone. To be frank it was my first visit to the Shrine. It took me more than one hour to see the library and museum. Of course, I paid my short visit to Yanagawa where I took my lunch - the famous and so delicious steamed eel bowl. On my return I took Nozomi train from Hakata. the famous and so delicious steamed eel bowl. の部分には拙者の趣味嗜好が殊の外強く反映されています。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
noname#69788
noname#69788
回答No.1

北九州はKitakyuusyuuでいいのではないでしょうか。 >I went to the tyhoon. 意味が不明です。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 日記を書きました。間違っている&こっちの方がいいと思う文を教えて下さい。

I went to Sannomiya in Kobe. My friend told me general shop. I went to there. The shop is Ein shop. I went out the central exit in station.and then walk to Towarood street to sea. I turned right ciao paanic shop next the paking lot. I could look at the shop soon. The shop is very small but it like Toy box. I bought World map. I might decorate it in my room. I went to Kobe after a long time. I thought that it was fashionable town,after all.

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)   Friday, March 10, 2006 It was sunny today. I had a bad headache in this morning, so I did nothing at all what I was going to do today. There wasn't a medicine for a headache so I went out buying it and drank it in the evening. A little time later, the medicine cured my headache and I became to feel rather good. I thought that I should have drunk it earlier!!

• 添削していただけませんか?

この和文を英訳したのですが、学生でも使えるような文法や単語を使って添削していただけませんか?よろしくお願いいたします。 I went to Miyajima.There is a World Heritage site called "Itukushima Shrine."The vivid red color left an impression on me.When the tide is high, the Great Torii appears floating in the sea.You can walk to the torii at low tide.When I went near the torii, I was surprised at the size.I felt the greatness and mystery of nature.You can enjoy eating and walking in Miyajima."Especially, there were many kinds of mizu-buns, so I wondered which one to eat."There was also a rare rice bun called fried bun.Everything was delicious.

• 添削お願いします。合ってるか教えて下さい。

blogに乗せるので正しい表現、文法を教えて下さい。 内容の大まかな筋は憶測で結構です☆ また、どうしてそうなるのか詳しく解説して頂けるとありがたいです。。 I went to Chineese restruant with my co-worker and my boss who is my boyfriend. The name of Chineese restruant, Veni-Tora is lacated at Ginza was excellent to eat jiao-zi (gyo-za). We ate a lot of food such as shrimp chili ( ebi-chili), ma-bo-tofu, Chinese vegitable and so on.. Then, we went to a bar which located 42 floor of a Shio-tome centre building in Tokyo. You must be facisnated with the beautiful night view of there. And we had a great time talking with some delicious wine, especially I love to drink a Kir Royale. The Kir Royale is a sparkling cocktail only containing two ingredents they are Sparkling wine and Champagne mixed with Casis. When I was just start to go out with my boyfried, he told me the wine "Kir Royale" that really moved me. I want to go the bar with only my boyfried next time:)

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)

またまた英文日記を書いてみました。文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)ネイティブならこんな表現をするなど、指摘してくださると,なおうれしいです(^^) Tomorrow is the St. Valentine's day, so I thought that I would buy my husband a box of chocolate. At the same time, I remembered that I didn't buy him any presents these years. This morning I asked him what he wants except chocolate, and he answered he wanted the lighter. I went to the shopping mall and found the lighter that he will probably like it. I hope he will be pleased to see it.

• 英文の添削をお願いします.No2

ハワイなんてどこででも日本語が通じると思っていたけど、思ったより日本語が通用しなかった。 前回行ったのは、7年前。その時は英語が全然話せなかった.でも,今回は前回に比べて英語が分かったので 「英語が分かるってやっぱ便利だ」と実感した。 I thought I can get though Japanese language everywehere in Hawaii. However people don\'t understand that than I think. I went to Hawaii 7 years ago, At that time I couldn\'t speak English at all. This time I was able to understand English more than before. I realize that it\'s very convinent to be able to speak English. I had thought Japanese would be always available everywehere in Hawaii. But I unexpectedlly had difficulties. The last time I went was 7 years ago. At that time I couldn\'t make myself understood in English at all, but this time could get to communicate in English, so I realized it\'s very useful to be able to speak English. わたし達がロスから帰った次の日から、ロスは雨が続いているらしい。滞在中に雨が降らなくて良かった。 I hear that it is been raining in LA since the next day we returned from there. I am happy that it didn\'t rain during our stay

• 四国旅行の添削をお願いします

一杯間違ってると思うので、訂正をお願いします。 私たちは、四国に行ってきました。 瀬戸大橋を渡って、道後・奥道後温泉で宿泊。 お昼は金毘羅さんの下の参道で、さぬきうどんを食べました。 久しぶりに参拝もしたかったです。 帰路はしまなみ海道を渡りました。 お天気も良くて、橋がとても綺麗でした。 We went to Shikoku. Sheto brige made me teken. We stayed in Okudougo in addition to visited Dougo hot sping . We had lunch Sanuki noodle at Approach to a Konpira shrine. I wanted to go to Konpira shrine. We went bact home by Shimanami Sea road. It's was fine and good day. The briges were butifull.

• 英文添削おねがいします。

自分が今の仕事を選んだ理由を英文で書きました。 添削よろしくお願いします。 I was working as a guide helper when I was a university student. I chose the work related with the person with autisms because of that. I was mental disabilities person's guide helper. However, there were person with autisms in that, too. I had gone out to various places with them on the weekend. But there were a lot of people who have taken a turn in the park during a day. And some people went to the same place every time. When I went out with the person, who lives in group home, She said "I don’t know why I am here, and I want to go home.” And she cried. At that time, I was working as a part-time job. Therefore, I did not neatly know their detailed situations. But I doubted that "Is their life good as today?" in many times. Of course, there were a lot of happiness and goodness, too. However, doubted things very strongly impression in me. So I thought that I want to help the individuals diagnosed with autism to be able to spend the full life happier than now. Therefore, I have chosen the current job that was able to be more deeply related with the person with autism.

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 On October Second ‘10 I had a holiday and went to car dealer. First, I went to Toyota to see Estima. As soon as I went there, I did test-drive one. It was comfortable, but it wasn’t more comfortable Alfard and Velfire. When all of salesman find I decided to buy a car, they surve me with the greatest survice. After Toyota, I went to Honda. But there was not a car I wanted. When I was about to leave the shop, the salesman tried to prevent me from leaving there by this way and that. When I was feeling an awkward situation, my mobile phone rang at a good timing. It called from Toyota and told me to leave my bag. I left there at once and came back Toyota to receive it. As soon as I arrived at there, the salesman brought my bag to me. I felt I was lucky, as I left the shop. If I left it another place, it wouldn’t come back me.

• 日々の出来事を、日記風に書いて英作文の勉強をしています。添削をお願いしたいのです。よろしくお願いいたします。

Hi, my Crystal! I am happy you are there. I have a story that I want to talk about. I saw two orchids in front of a new shop. At that time they were in a trash bag and weak. I understood they were gift to the new shop for celebration of opening. A young guy were cleaning up there. I asked him “Do you dump them? Can you give them to me?” He answered “Yes! Would you like to keep them?" He took out and planted them to a pot again. He said to me “Thank you so much!” And I said to him "Thank you" too. I felt I went to there at that time for meeting them. (あの時間に、あの場所に行ったのは、偶然ではあるけれども、会うためだったのかもしれない....こんな思いを文章に書きたいのですが、難しい!) Now they are in our office and I am very glad they got well. Everyday I can see their beautiful flowers! I am going to see them at soon, because I am now in a train heading to the office. I have to get off the next station. Have a nice day, my Crysta!