• ベストアンサー

ご指摘ください

こんばんは。 よろしくお願い致します。 もし間違っているところがございましたらご指摘お願い致します。 ( )内に入る語を下から選びなさい。 on, to, with for 1,( On) the west you can see a very tall building. That is the city hall. 2,This forest provides the animals ( with) food. 3,Our short stay in Okinawa left a deep impression (for ) us. 4,We longed ( to ) a bed after ten days of camping. ( )内の語句を並べなさい。 1,A:Which one is your brother? B:Can you see (in/ a cellphone /with/ his hand / the boy)? He is my brother. →the boy with a cellphone in his hand 2, A: I met Susan yesterday. B: Oh, did you? A:(1)( in/ shopping /I / Shibuya / went ) in the afternoon, and saw her. (2)She ( a store window/ was /in/looking/standing). →(1)I went shopping in Shibuya (2)was looking standing in a store window よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mmkk21
  • ベストアンサー率30% (10/33)
回答No.2

1,× You can see a very tall building ( ) the west. 「西の方角に」を強調したいため、( ) the west が文頭に来た文。方角を示す前置詞はto。 cf. (in) the direction of ~ 「~の方角に」 directionに方角という意味が含まれており、これにto を入れると「~の方角のほうに」と意味がだぶってしまう。

enjoykitty
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

>3,Our short stay in Okinawa left a deep impression (for ) us. to や for も用いられますが,on の方がいいでしょう。 >4,We longed ( to ) a bed after ten days of camping. long for ~で「~を切望する」です。ask for や look for の for と同じで「~を求めて」の意味です。 >(2)was looking standing in a store window looking と standing が逆です。 最初の ing で進行形をつくり,後の ing は「~しながら」です。 in a store window と look がつながって,「ウィンドーの中を見ながら」となるはずです。

enjoykitty
質問者

お礼

aありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• sitting out

I have a friend who I think is a snoop, though she's otherwise a very nice person. She has admitted to looking in her sister-in-law's closet when said sister-in-law was not home. I haven't actually seen her looking through my stuff, but I once found her with her hand on the doorknob of my laundry. I feel sure she was looking while I was in the bathroom. Just the other day, there was another example. I went to the bathroom, and when I came out, I heard a noise that sounded like a door closing, and she was standing in front of my pantry. Why do some people behave this way? I find it extremely annoying. If I know she's coming over, I put everything away because she is the type of person who will comment about anything that is sitting out -- be it food, mail, books, magazines, etc. ここでのsitting outはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

I was doing some last-minute Christmas shopping in a toy store and decided to look at Barbie dolls for my nieces. A nicely dressed little girl was excitedly looking through the Barbie dolls as well, with a roll of money clamped tightly in her little hand. When she came upon a Barbie she liked, she would turn and ask her father if she had enough money to buy it. He usually said "yes," but she would keep looking and keep going through their ritual of "do I have enough?"  As she was looking, a little boy wandered in across the aisle and started sorting through the Pokemon toys. He was dressed neatly, but in clothes that were obviously rather worn, and wearing a jacket that was probably a couple of sizes too small. He too had money in his hand, but it looked to be no more than five dollars or so at the most. He was with his father as well, and kept picking up the Pokemon video toys. Each time he picked one up and looked at his father, his father shook his head,"no".

• どのような意味でしょうか

I got involved with who I thought was a great guy. He lived in a different city but worked often in mine. We had great chemistry, great times together, and I was honestly falling in love with him until I discovered he was a lying, cheating dirtbag. He left his “family” cellphone out to charge. The screen picture was him with his wife and kids. He left his “family” cellphone out to charge.はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英訳の間違いを指摘して下さい

右手で本を持っている人は誰ですか? Who is the person who has a book with the right hand? Who is the person having a book with the right hand? 右手で本を持っていた人は誰ですか? Who is the person who had a book with the right hand? Who is the person having been a book with the right hand? 以上です。 宜しくお願いします。

• 高校受験 模範解答を教えてください

(1)This is the picture taken by him yesterday. This is the picture(   )(   )yesterday. (2)Who is your favorite singer? Who is the singer(   )(   )the best? (3)Can you see the house with a green roof? Can you see the house (   )(   )is green? (4)Kyoto is a city with a long history. Kyoto is a city(   )(   )a long history. (5)He is a singer. Many people love his songs. He is a singer(   )songs (   )(   )by many people. (6)This is the house where he lives. This is the house (   )he lives(   ). (7)I will never forget the time at which we first met. I will never forget the time (   )we first met. (8)I am interested in French. French is a language (   )(   )I am interested . (9)A boy has come to see you? His name is Mike Smith. A boy(   )(   )is Mike Smith has come to see you. (10)I’ve never seen such a pretty doll. This is the (   )(   )(   )I have (   )seen .

• contact

I am a boy in junior high school. I recently went to a social event for kids my age. While there, a girl spilled the beans that she has had a major crush on me for more than a year. We see each other often at school. I was shocked. She asked to hold my cellphone and then put her number into my contacts. ここでのcontactsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 関係副詞の前置詞は熟語からくるものですか?

I went to the park where I saw a suspicious person. はin whichで関係代名詞に書き換えることができますよね。 I went to the park which I saw a suspicious person in. でいいのでしょうか?  こうなると関係詞の文でもparkはinの目的格になるように見えます。  関係詞と関係副詞の書き換えをできない文はないのですか? This is the thing which I'm looking for.とThis is the thing for which I'm looking.はlook forという熟語から来ていますが、このようにlookとforを切り離していいのでしょうか。一番上の文に習うとThis is the thing for which I'm looking for.になります。

• 時制の一致についてお尋ねします。 YEN

「The other day,My brother came to see me with his wife and his littile boy,and I give the boy 1000yen.But after they went back home,I realized that I accidentially---- handed a 10000yen bill to him by mistaking a 1000 yen bill for one.」 recognaize以降は過去完了にしなければならないか、一連のままで過去形でよろしいでしょうか? 解説よろしくお願いします。 と また、recohnaizeとnoticeを使えばどりとるうニュアンスが異なるか、本文に合うか教えて頂ければ幸いです。 最後にhis るlittle boy(his sonのことですが)、表現として不自然でしょうか?例えば「いとこの男の子(小さい子供)」を表す場合に一般にどう使われているのでしょうか? 長文ですが解説、説明よろしくお願いいたします。

• window sleeve

I work with the public and would like to remind readers not to carry their Social Security cards in their wallets, because if a card is lost or stolen, a person could become the victim of identity theft. On numerous occasions, I have had transactions with an elderly gentleman, and each time he opens his wallet, I see his Social Security card prominently displayed under a window sleeve. displayed under a window sleeveの意味をよろしくお願いします

• 間違っているトコロがあれば指摘してください。

自分で書いたので、間違ったいたら教えてください。 My heroine is Lauryn Hill. She was born to the middle-class family of New Jersey in the United States. When she was young, she sang from in the choir of a church, and she was appearing on TV. She became a singer 1994.  I knew about her with the magazine. I liked the music "CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU" then. However, words or a singer were not known at all. Therefore, a lot was investigated about the music with the magazine. Then, I got to know that the music was sung by many singers. I listened to the music various persons' "CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU." Also in it, it was Lauryn Hill's music that I liked. First ,I was surprised by the Lauryn Hill's voice. Her voice is because it was forcibly gentle. I did not know the words of the music. However, the contents of words have been transmitted. As for me, that time heard Western music for the first time. I thought that a feeling was transmitted, even if I was language different. Next ,I was impressed by the words of the song. Because, the words were very dear. It had written "it is great" , "it loving" and, "I having been lonely" , etc. Never, I am shameful and can say such a thing. Finally, I like her view. She is a black woman. However, she does not lose discrimination but continued singing her song. And many prizes were won. She is positive, gentle and gentle for herself. She is doing fund-raising activities with her own CD. Probably, many children were saved by the fund- raising. I like her very much. And I want to become a great adult like her.