• ベストアンサー

通訳ガイドのHP(英語)を作成中です。

Welcome to Japan! A visit to ○○○○○○ and Japan will be made more enjoyable and meaningful with a guide. Explore the site for sample itineraries. Do contact my office for further information. 導入部に次のようなコメントを準備しました。 ○○○○○○は地名です。 英米の外国人にとって違和感や、問題はないでしょうか。 遠慮なく添削いただけたら有難いです。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • taked4700
  • ベストアンサー率37% (777/2050)
回答No.1

レスがつかないようですから、あくまでも、最初のたたき台というか、議論の糸口のような意味で書かせてください。 >Welcome to Japan! A visit to ○○○○○○ and Japan will be made more enjoyable and meaningful with a guide. Explore the site for sample itineraries. Do contact my office for further information. まず、視点の問題があると思います。 Welcome to Japan! は、良い出だしだと思います。 それに続けて、A visit to ○○○○○○ も、勢いが出て、感じの良い、優れた続け方だと感じます。 and Japan will be made more enjoyable ここは、ちょっと疑問です。 なぜかと言うと、A visit to OOOOで意識するのは、読者が自分で動くと言う感覚だと思うからです。つまり、If you visit Japan のように読むわけで、If you visit Japan, Japan will be made ... と言う言い方は、一つの文の中で主語が交代し、ちょっと読むのに苦労するとまではいえませんが、抵抗が多少はあるはずです。一つの文の中では主語は替わらないほうがいいはずです。能動態と受動態が混ざると言うことも多少疑問です。ただ、これはあくまで、読みやすさと言うか、スムーズに相手にアッピールするための技法ですから、あまり意識する必要はないかも知れません。 and meaningful with a guide. とすると、「あまりガイド業に自信がないのかな」とか「ガイドはあまり必要ないのか」のような印象が出るかも知れません。with our guide とかの方がいいかも知れないですね。 Explore the site for sample itineraries. Do contact my office for further information. この部分は、非常に勢いがあって、いいと思います。両方とも命令文で、視点も統一されています。 ただ、explore the site for ... の言い方は、exploreしないとsampleが見つからないのかと言う印象も与えます。もっと具体的に、どんな種類のplanがあるのか、それを言ってしまうのもいいかも知れません。ただ、全体のつくりの問題がまずあり、それが決まらないと、以上のような問題も本当は意味が無いものであると感じます。 my office は、たとえ一人でやっていてもourの方がいいかと思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• taked4700
  • ベストアンサー率37% (777/2050)
回答No.2

No.1です。 >with our guide とかの方がいいかも知れないですね。 は、一般的には、with our guides のように複数形が普通です。 複数の中からあなたに選択権がありますと言う印象を与えると思います。 ただ、現実に複数のガイドさんがいるかどうかという問題もあるので、こちらでは判断できません。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• Best places in Japan?

What are the best places/sites to visit in Tokyo, Japan. I've heard a lot about the dynamic & rich culture of Japan and I want to explore the same next month. Can someone recommend the best places to visit.

• HPのContactにのせる英語なのですが

英語のサイトを作っています。 最後の「Contact」のところでいい文章が浮かばずこまっています。 日本語バージョンは 「このホームページのご意見、感想、お仕事の依頼などございましたらこちらのメールフォームからお寄せください。」 「左下の「Submit」をクリックすると送信内容の確認画面が表示されます。」 です。 まったく同じでなくてもいいのですがうまく思い浮かびません。私が作ったのは 「I welcome any comments on and contributions to this site. Please feel free to contact me at any time. I would love to hear from you and I appreciate that you have taken the time to contact.」 でふたつめは壁にぶつかり作れていません。 できれば仕事の依頼もここからいただきたいのでよい表現をさがしています。 詳しい方、どうかアドバイスをお願いいたします。

• 英語の訳についての疑問

Visit our Web site today for a full description of our services and the hourly fee scale associated with each. While there, enter your name and contact information. (今すぐ当事務所のウェブサイトでサービスの詳細、並びに個々のサービスにおける1時間当たりの料金体系をご覧下さい。そして、お名前とご連絡先をご入力ください。) この文章を見て疑問に思ったのですが、なぜ While there の部分が「そして」と訳されているのでしょうか?全然分からないので、解説お願いします。

• 英語の分からない問題を教えてください。

次のA~Eと1~5で同じ意味なのはどれですか? A.It was a pleasure to meet you. B.I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your assistance. C.Do feel free to contact me for further information. D.With regards. E.I look forward to our meeting on Thursday 1.Looking forward to seeing you. 2.It was great to get together. 3.It was nice of you to help out. 4.All the best 5.It's OK to give me a call if you have questions.

• どなたか英語の分かる方通訳お願いします。

なんとなくの意味はわかるのですが、今度泊まるホテルのことなので間違えて訳してるといけないので、どなたか英語の堪能な方通訳お願いします。 ちなみに万が一のため、パスワード等の情報は変更してあります。 Can you please advise us of your estimated time of arrival. Our Reception will be closed when you arrive. Please make sure you have the following information with you for access to the building and your apartment. Please collect your keys and access information from our safe which is located outside the main entry doors next to our intercom system. We will leave an envelope inside the safe with your name on the outside and keys and access information inside the envelope. The code to open the safe is: 200. If you have any problems with the collection of your keys please press 9# on the intercom located next to the safe or mobile 0427 37005 and we will be able to assist. Please note that the balance of your accommodation will be processed against the credit card we are holding, on the morning of your arrival day.

• 英語の通訳おねがいいたします。

英語の通訳おねがいいたします。 1) Subject to subclauses (2) and (3), the holder must not engage in work in Australia for more than 20 hours a week during any week when the holder's course of study or training is in session. (2) Subclause (1) does not apply to work that was specified as a requirement of the course when the course particulars were entered in the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students. (3) The holder must not engage in work before the course for which the initial student visa was granted commences. 1,2はなんとなぁ~くわかるのですが3番目はつまり学校が始まるまで働くことができないという意味なのでしょうか? 英語に自信あるかたおねがいいたします。

• 次の英語の文章の意味を教えて頂けないでしょうか?

グーグル翻訳やヤフー翻訳でも意味不明でして、 長くて申し訳ないですが、 概略だけでも教えていただけないでしょうか? eBayでオーストラリアに送ったものが、調べると既に届いているはずが、 届いていないと連絡があり、ケースをオープンされてしまいました。 バイヤーにEMSの追跡番号をお知らせして 届いているという結果を見せた後のメッセージです。 Reference 06432905 Update for Investigation - 06432905 Dear Frank Thank you for your International Post Express enquiry regarding item EJ484359992JP you sent to you from Japan. I'm really sorry that it has taken so long to get back to you. We are working hard to get back to everyone as soon as possible. We have investigated your issue with the delivery centre and the delivery staff concerned, and they have advised the they are unable to confirm delivery. I understand that this is disappointing but as a result, and moving forward to claim for compensation please contact your sender in Japan. Please note that under the Universal Postal Union agreement, the sender is the rightful claimant for this service. This means that any compensation or postage refund will only be issued to the sender, please contact the sender if you need to discuss this further. I hope that this information has clarified the matter and been of some assistance. Please let us know if you have any f

• 次の英語の和訳をお願いします。

Some American universities offer an on-line roommate finder or roommate search service. These are useful sites brought to you by off-campus housing services at the universities, which are designed to assist current and in-coming students in their search for compatible roommates. Whether you are looking for a roommate or a room for rent, you should visit the websites, and you may find affordable rooms and friendly roommates. You can live in an on-campus dormitory if it is available. If you want to live in an off-campus apartment, it would be a good idea to share the apartment with other students. In many cases, you can have your own room and share a kitchen and a bathroom. In order to search for a room, you can use an on-line roommate or apartment finder. Or go to see bulletin boards for getting information about "roommates wanted." That will let you cut costs and reduce your bills so you can save money on housing. If you visit an American university during your long summer vacation, you may sublet a room. The summer vacation starts in mid July, and many students are out of town for vacation for a while, so they may sublease their rooms. If you need some information about sublets, visit an on-line apartment finder offered by the university you visit.

• 個人輸入をしたいのですが、英語を訳して頂きたいのですが!

ジンボリーの個人輸入をしたいのですが、英語がいまいち読めないのです・・・。 英語を訳す事が出来る方、お願いいたします^^ Welcome to your My Orders page. Easily access your order history here. • Click on the order number to view the complete order summary. • To check status on orders, please contact our Customer Service Team at 1-877-4-GYMWEB (1-877-449-6932) or send an email to orders@gymboree.com. • To cancel an order (only within 1 hour of placing the order), please contact our Customer Service Team. You have no active orders. ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ Welcome to My Gymboree! We've made it simple to customize your shopping experience. • Easily create a personalized My Gymboree profile for up to 3 children. • Access each child's My Gymboree profile from the top navigation on every page. • Shop for clothes and accessories that match each child's size and style. • Find exactly what you're looking for -- quickly and easily! • Get started now by clicking the 'Create New Profile' ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ Welcome to your My Address Book page. Save frequently-used names and addresses here. • Checkout quickly and easily by choosing pre-entered shipping addresses. •Easily edit and set default addresses. ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ Welcome to your personalized Remind Me! page. Create customized reminders for special events and receive email notifications from us. Get started now by adding an event. 違う文を点線で区切っています。 詳しい方どうぞ宜しくお願いいたします。

• 海外の会社からの返信です。和訳お願いします。

海外の会社からの返信です。 和訳をおねがいします。 Thank you for your interest in .CA. The link you have provided is for a .org domain name, CIRA is the registry for .CA domain names and cannot assist you with having content removed from this website. You will need to contact the website operator directly with your request. > > If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to reply to this email and I will be pleased to answer any additional questions you may have. You may also contact our Customer Service Department by calling 1-877-860-1411. Alternatively, you may visit our public website at www.cira.ca and click on "Contact Us".