• ベストアンサー

この英文であっていますか?添削依頼です。

残念なことに、彼女の父は完全にメールの意味を勘違いし、どうして彼女がそれを渡したか、その理由も誤解してしまった。 Sadly, her father completely mistook the meaning of the email and misinterpreted the reason that why she gave it to him. です。お願いします。

noname#31249
noname#31249
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ANASTASIAK
  • ベストアンサー率19% (658/3306)
回答No.1

the reason that whyのthatは余計です。 the reason whyとすれば、あとはOKでしょう。

noname#31249
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 文法には自信がないのでもっと間違っているかと思っていたのでほっとしました。 助けていただいてありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文添削をお願いします。助けてください。

私の英文をどう思いますか? *キスをしたあと、あなたは何度も私に謝りましたね。 When you kissed me, you said to me sorry many times *とても悩んで罪悪感を感じるように見えました。 You looked very upset and had a feeling of guilt. *もちろん私もすごく驚いたし混乱しました。そしてどうしてそんなことをしたのか知りたいと思いました。 Of course, I was very surprised and confused. And I wanted to know why you did it. *あなたの気持ちを聞いて、私はあなたがそのことで罪悪感を感じなくてもいいと思いました。 After I heard your feelings I thought you shouldn't feel guilt anymore. *あなたがそのことで悩んでいるなら、楽にしてあげたいと思いました。 I wanted to you to help relieve the guilt. *だから私は手紙を書いたのですが、残念なことにあなたは私の手紙を誤解して、私があなたになぜそれを渡したのかも勘違いしたのです。 That's why I wrote that letter. But sadly, you completely mistook the meaning of the letter and misinterpreted why I gave it to you. *私はただもう罪悪感を感じなくていい、それを伝えたかっただけで、この先に進んでもいいのですよという意味合いなどどこにも書いてなかったんです。 I just wanted to say "don't feel guilt anymore. I didn't mean that I want to move on to furter step. *そしてキスのことはもう過去のこととして今までのような友達の関係でいられたらと思って書いただけなんです。 I wanted to tell you that I want to keep good friendship which we had before. *どうしてあなたが誤解したのか今でもわかりません。 I don't understand why you misunderstood my letter. 突然キスをしてごめんと謝り続ける人にもう気にしなくていいですよとお手紙を渡したらなんだかとても誤解されてしまいました。 その人に渡す手紙を今度は誤解されないように考えて書いています。 でも自信がなくてまた誤解されたらと不安です。私の英作文はあっているか添削してもらえますか。

• この英文添削をお願いします。

以下の私の英文チェックをお願いできますか? (1)だからこそ父の言葉は彼女の胸に響いた。 That's why her father's words have touched her heart. (2)父は自らそれを止めたと思っているだろうが、もともと彼女にはそれをしようという気持ちはなかった。彼は彼女の気持ちがわからなかったのだろうか?父は娘のことをわかっているようで、でもまだ彼女がどういう人物なのかわかっていなかったのかもしれない。 Her father thought he stopped it but that not true. She was not going to do it. Didn't he know how she felt? He believed that he knew his daughter very well and he thought he knew what kind of person she is, but actually not. (3)それでも彼女の父に対する感謝の気持ちは残っている。 Even if, her feeling of gratitude to her father is still remaining. (4)しかし彼女の混乱した気持ちを整理するには時間が必要だった。 However, she did have to take a time to comoise (?) her thoughts. すみませんがよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

以下はある映画の結末についてのネイティヴ?のコメントですが、私の英語力では把握しきれません。分かりやすく訳していただけませんでしょうか。 When Amy dives in to rescue Dan, her real world experience gets mixed up with her memories and phobias about the past, where her Dad drowned and she was unable to pull him out of the water. We see her struggle with Dan, but they are appearing to sink lower and lower into the sea. Amy refuses to let Dan go as she let her father go, so she simply doesn't give up. It's all tied into her deep trauma. She drowns with Dan. Then we see the sailor circling the boat, the baby crying, and no one else in sight. All the adults have died. Then finally, the movie cuts to Amy, who can hear her baby off in the distance. She looks down to the deck, and it is her father that is laying in his front, "rescued" finally once and for all by his daughter. "Rescued" in heaven, that is. Amy has died and wherever or whatever she now is, she's finally reunited with her father and has managed to do what she has spent her entire life wishing she could have done - she has pulled him from the sea. But sadly yes, she's dead. She didn't pull Dan out of the sea, he and she both drowned in the real world. It's supposed to be a sort of spiritual, transcendent ending like Silent Hill or Solaris. I don't know why people don't get this ending. The body is too old to be Dan, with greyish hair and the same marks on his back as Amy's father in the earlier scene where we see him drown.

• 訳して頂きたい英文があります!

訳して頂きたい英文があります! どうしてもうまく訳せません。 She had an uneasy suspicion that I did not believe in her; and if that was why she did not like me, it was also why she sought my acquaintance: it galled her that I alone should look upon her as a comic figure and she could not rest till I acknowledged myself mistaken and defeated. お願いいたします。

• 簡単な英訳を添削してください

英訳なのですが「彼女が約束を破ったと聞いて彼は驚いた」を英訳する回答例が 「He was surprised to hear that she broke her promise」 となっていましたが、 「broke her promise」のところを「broke her word」とするのは誤答でしょうか また、全体の文を変形して「It was surprised for him that she broke her promise」とするのは誤答ですか?

• 4コマ漫画(2)の添削お願いします

朝日新聞の4コマ漫画を英語にして英作文を練習している者です。 添削(文法間違い、表現間違いなど)よろしくお願いします。 One day a girl told that something was wrong with her umbrella. Her grandmother advised showing it to her father. She had it repaired by him as her grandmother told. However, he was a destroyer. He handed it back to her unconfidently, but she thanked him. Her mother came by and said, " This is no good. I'll throw away." She was a ruiner.

• 英文添削お願いします。

こんにちは。英文を見ていただけるとうれしいです。よろしくお願いします。 ・彼女はいつも学年でトップの成績なのに、両親は全く褒めたりしないらしい。かわいそう。 She always gets the best grade in her school, but I heard her parents have never praised her for that. I feel sorry for her. ※「褒める」はcomplimentとかもありますが、こういう親が子供を褒める場合によく使われる言い方はありますか?それと、「学年で」がよくわからなくて「学校で」にしてしまったのですが、どういうのが一番一般的なのでしょうか。 ・旅行に行って、 「せっかくここまで来たのに、なんで自分のうちでもできるようなことをしなきゃいけないの?」(違うことがしたいという反語的な意味合いです) I've come all the way here and why do I have to do things I could(or can?) do at home?

• 4コマ漫画(2)’の添削お願いします

朝日新聞の4コマ漫画の描写を英語にして英作文を練習している者です。 次の英文を読んで状況が読み取れるかお聞きしたいです。また、文法間違い英語表現の間違いなどご指摘していただけろとありがたいです。 One day a girl told her grandmother that something was wrong with her umbrella. Her grandmother advised showing it to her father. She had it repaired by him as her grandmother told. However, he was a terribly awkward. He was called 'Destroyer'. He handed it back to her without confidence, but she thanked him. Her mother came by and said, " This is no good. I'll throw away." She was a 'Damper'.

• この英文にわからないところがあります

下の文を読んでいて、下から2行目のthat doesn't mean の意味がわかりません。会話文の前半は「ただあなたの話がおもしろいと思わないだけよ。」と言っていると思うのですが。よろしくお願いいたします。 Anything she told you immediately became exciting. Sameness bored her and she would jump from on subject to another in a way that sometimes made her conversation bewildering. As my father used to tell her, she had absolutely no sense of humour. To that accusation she would protest in an injured voice: "Just because I don't think certain stories of yours are funny, Fred, that doesn't mean...," and my father would roar with laughter. 訳だけではなく(全訳はいりません。that doesn't mean のところだけでいいです。)、考え方も教えていただけると嬉しいです。よろしくお願いいたします!

• 【添削】動名詞の書き換え

★複文にせよ。 (1)He spoke clearly for us to hear him well. →He spoke clearly inorder that (we could hear) him well. (2)Besides lending me his book,Tom gave it to me. →Tom (did not) only (lend) me his book but also gave it to me. ★動名詞を用いて書き換えよ。 (3)Because she is shy,she can't talk to strangers →The (shy) prevents her from talking to strangers. 自分の解答ですが、いずれも( )の中が分かりません。 (3)は特に、間違いを指摘されたのですがまったく分かりません… 添削よろしくお願いします!