• 締切済み

4コマ漫画(2)の添削お願いします

朝日新聞の4コマ漫画を英語にして英作文を練習している者です。 添削(文法間違い、表現間違いなど)よろしくお願いします。 One day a girl told that something was wrong with her umbrella. Her grandmother advised showing it to her father. She had it repaired by him as her grandmother told. However, he was a destroyer. He handed it back to her unconfidently, but she thanked him. Her mother came by and said, " This is no good. I'll throw away." She was a ruiner.

noname#76457
noname#76457
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• nemesis25
  • ベストアンサー率67% (25/37)
回答No.1

こんにちは、  英語に訳された元になる漫画の内容がわからないので、hocus-pocusさんの英文だけではちょっと自分のアドバイスがしにくいです。。。でも、お力になれればと思いますので、その元になる漫画の内容、日本語で説明して頂けますか?  ごめんなさい、hocus-pocusさんの英文だけではいまいちその状況をつかむことができないような気がします。。。

noname#76457
質問者

補足

漫画の内容は『(1コマ目)玄関口で女の子が「傘の調子が悪い」とおばあちゃんに言っている。おばあちゃんは「お父さんに見せたら直してくれるよ。」と言う。(2こま目)お父さんは直してあげる。お父さんは壊し屋としてと名が通っている人。(3こま目)お父さんは自信なさそうに女の子にかさを戻す。(4こま目)お母さんが来て「これはだめだ。捨てよ。」という。彼女はぶち壊しやとして名が通っている人。』よろしくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• 4コマ漫画(2)’の添削お願いします

朝日新聞の4コマ漫画の描写を英語にして英作文を練習している者です。 次の英文を読んで状況が読み取れるかお聞きしたいです。また、文法間違い英語表現の間違いなどご指摘していただけろとありがたいです。 One day a girl told her grandmother that something was wrong with her umbrella. Her grandmother advised showing it to her father. She had it repaired by him as her grandmother told. However, he was a terribly awkward. He was called 'Destroyer'. He handed it back to her without confidence, but she thanked him. Her mother came by and said, " This is no good. I'll throw away." She was a 'Damper'.

• 4コマ漫画(3)の添削お願いします

朝日新聞の4コマ漫画の描写を英語にして英作文を練習している者です。 次の英文から状況が読み取れるかお聞きしたいです。また、文法間違い英語表現の間違いなどご指摘していただけるとありがたいです。 When a mother-in-low was just going out to a store, her daughter-in-low tried to ask for shopping. However, she couldn't remember a thing she wanted, so she decided to go along with her mother-in-low. She could't remember it on the way. Even while she was shopping, she could't remember it after all. Her mother-in-low thought that she should't have brought along her daughter-in-low.

• 4コマ漫画(1)の添削お願いします

朝日新聞の4コマ漫画の描写を英語にして、英作文の練習をしている者です。添削よろしくお願いします。 One day the old lady was brooming the street in front of her house. She found a plastic bottle. Someone had put plastic bottles there all the time. She didn't like it. She looked around and kicked the bottle toward her next house. Then her neighbor came out. She was surprised and she broomed it in spite of herself. 特に英語の表現や時制に自信がありません。よろしくお願いします。

• 簡単な英訳を添削してください

英訳なのですが「彼女が約束を破ったと聞いて彼は驚いた」を英訳する回答例が 「He was surprised to hear that she broke her promise」 となっていましたが、 「broke her promise」のところを「broke her word」とするのは誤答でしょうか また、全体の文を変形して「It was surprised for him that she broke her promise」とするのは誤答ですか?

• 話法教えてください

話法教えてください 1He said to me "Where did you buy this dictionary?" He asked me Where ~ 2Tom invited me to join them. Tom said to me, ~ 3She asked him why he hadn't told her the truth. She said to him,~ 4She asked me if was sure I would get a letter from Judy. She said to me ,~ 5He said to me , "I'm going fisihing tomorrow , Will you come with me?" He told me he was going fishing ~ よろしくお願いします

• 話法の問題が解けません。

話法の問題が解けません。 1. She said to him, "Please help me with her homework." She ( ) him ( ) help her with her homework. 2.She said to me, "Do you remember me?" She ( ) me ( ) I remembered her. 3. She said to him, "What do you mean?" She ( ) him ( ) ( ) ( ). 4. She said to him, "Let's talk about it." She ( ) to him that ( ) ( ) talk about it. 5. She said, "How happy I am!" She said with joy that she was ( ) happy. 6.He said, "May God help me!" He ( ) that God ( ) help him. 7. Yesterday she said to me, "I'll see you tomorrow". Yesterday she told me that she would see me ( ).

• 受動態

『彼は彼女の写真を撮った』はHe took a picture of her.でいいと思うのですが、pictureとher(she)を主語にしたときの受動態の文は以下のとおりでいいでしょうか? A picture was taken of her by him. She was taken a picture by him

• この英文添削をお願いします。

以下の私の英文チェックをお願いできますか? (1)だからこそ父の言葉は彼女の胸に響いた。 That's why her father's words have touched her heart. (2)父は自らそれを止めたと思っているだろうが、もともと彼女にはそれをしようという気持ちはなかった。彼は彼女の気持ちがわからなかったのだろうか?父は娘のことをわかっているようで、でもまだ彼女がどういう人物なのかわかっていなかったのかもしれない。 Her father thought he stopped it but that not true. She was not going to do it. Didn't he know how she felt? He believed that he knew his daughter very well and he thought he knew what kind of person she is, but actually not. (3)それでも彼女の父に対する感謝の気持ちは残っている。 Even if, her feeling of gratitude to her father is still remaining. (4)しかし彼女の混乱した気持ちを整理するには時間が必要だった。 However, she did have to take a time to comoise (?) her thoughts. すみませんがよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の言い換え問題です。

英語の言い換え問題です。 a)It seems that she finished writing her report. →She (seems) (to) (finish) ( ) writing her report. b)He found the instrument was very helpful for daily living. →The instrument turned (out) (to) ( ) very helpful for daily living. c)It seemed that the dog was running at full speed. →The dog (seemed) (to) (be) (running) at full speed. d)The cat wanted her master to pet her. →The cat wanted (to) (be) (petted) by her master. e)It seems that he was late for class. →He seems (to) (late) ( ) ( ) for class. 穴埋め出来ていないところもありますが質問させていただきます(^-^; 間違い指摘・アドバイスよろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

1)He managed a wide range of music, it is make it hard to get a whole picture of him. 2) He was a person who make it hard to get a whole picture of him, because he managed a wide range of music. 「彼は音楽の活動幅が広く、全貌がとらえにくい人であった。」 と英文にしてみたのですが、こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 1と2両方載せましたが、どちらかで結構です。 こっちの表現の方が正しい、という方を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。