thatの意味

abchampの回答

• abchamp
  • ベストアンサー率100% (1/1)
回答No.3

正解です。ちなみに、品詞は接続詞。

関連するQ&A

• thatについて

お世話になっています。 以下についてお教えいただけないでしょうか。 There is no [some] possibility that he will win the election. このthatは同格のthatと理解しましたがあっていますでしょうか。 理由: possibility とthat以下は同じものなので。 ご指導頂ければ嬉しいです。

• thatの用法

こんばんは。 よろしくお願いいたします。 thatの用法がまったくといってよいほどわかりません。 たとえば The reason why you feel you are reliving an experience is {that} you actually had a similar experience in a former life. 長くなってしまいましたが,文中の中のthatがなぜ反故となる名詞節になるのかわかりません。私はSVOすべてそろっているので同格だと思いました。 教えてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• No problem.とNo wonder.とNo doubt.の省略について

No wonder.は (It is ) no wonder that he refused your offer.と形式主語のIt is が省略されていますし、No doubt.は (There is ) no doubt that he will be chosen chairman.とThereis や I have が省略されています。No problem.はどのように省略されているのでしょうか。We have no problem. とかIt is no problem. と言いいますが、形式主語 It を用いて、It is no problem to go there.とか、It is no problem that you go there.と言えるのでしょうか。

• thatについて

There many people, including myself, who are quite queasy about the consequences of this technology for the future. We are talking about changing so many things that the risk of society handling it poorly through lack of preparation is very large. We are talking about changing so many things that the risk of society...のthatは同格「~ということ」のthatですか?

• thatについて

いつもお世話になっています。 以下の文についてお教え頂けないでしょうか。 Plese let mw know if there is any way that I can help you on this project. このthatは同格のthatと理解しましたがあっていますでしょうか? 関係代名詞でしたらthat以下に単語の抜けがあるはずですが、この文ではそれがないと理解しました。 いつも類似の質問で恐縮でございますが、どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げます。

• that 用法

There is very little that old people enjoy more than forcing others to pay attention to pictures of their children の中の there is very little that old people enjoy の that の用法はなんでしょうか? very little に対する同格のthatかなと思いましたが全然細かいところわかりません。もしなんの that か分かる方がおられましたら教えてください!!

• so that の意味

Birth Control It’s no accident that abortion and contraception are often mentioned in the same context; and the providers of contraception are also the providers of abortion. Abortion is the fruit of contraception. Once a society accepts contraception, it has basically said that sex is for recreation and one need not take responsibility for one’s actions in this area. Once that is an accepted mindset, the floodgates are open to a number of aberrations like abortion because it is simply a continuation of the "no responsibility" mindset. If I get a girl pregnant, I can just "get rid of" my responsibility by abortion. When condoms are passed out in high schools, the message being spoken is "Here kids, go mess yourselves up emotionally and catch an incurable disease while you’re at it." When married couples contracept, the language being spoken is, "I love you and give myself entirely to you and accept you completely in everything that you are – almost; I don’t want your fertility." Bishop Fulton Sheen said, "The love between spouses is so real and so tangible that in nine months, you might have to give it a name." Spouses should realize that marital love is a participation in God’s creative act and that babies are good, not burdens to be avoided at all costs; especially the cost of poisoning women with dangerous chemicals so (1)  they can be available for sexual pleasure. Medicine is for sick people, not healthy people. Pregnancy and motherhood are not diseases. お世話になります。 上記文章で(1)の部分にはthat が省略されているものと思いますが、soと組み合わせてどう訳したらいいでしょうか?宜しくお願いします。

• 以下の英文の意味を教えてください。

以下の英文の意味を教えてください。 There is no reason at all to assume that,in a big city for example, all the people around you are leading active,rich,fulfilling lives,while you alone are on the outside looking in.

• オバマ大統領のつぶやき

オバマ大統領のつぶやき There is no doubt that today's job numbers show another month of private sector job growth. We are not going back--we are moving forward. ・・・ということに疑いはない。今日の仕事の数が、次の月の民間の仕事の成長を示している 我々は戻ってはいない、前に進んでいる。 あってますか?

• Thatについて

以下についてお教え頂けないでしょうか。 I see on the new schedule that you usually work in the afternoon. このthatは同格のthatでしょうか? もしそうでない場合、that以下どこにthe new scheduleが入るでしょうか? どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。