バースコントロールがもたらす影響とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • バースコントロールは、セックスを娯楽とみなし、責任を取らないという考え方を許容することを意味します。
  • バースコントロールの提供者は、しばしば中絶の提供者でもあります。
  • バースコントロールは中絶の結果であり、セックスの責任を回避する考え方の延長線上にあります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

so that の意味

Birth Control It’s no accident that abortion and contraception are often mentioned in the same context; and the providers of contraception are also the providers of abortion. Abortion is the fruit of contraception. Once a society accepts contraception, it has basically said that sex is for recreation and one need not take responsibility for one’s actions in this area. Once that is an accepted mindset, the floodgates are open to a number of aberrations like abortion because it is simply a continuation of the "no responsibility" mindset. If I get a girl pregnant, I can just "get rid of" my responsibility by abortion. When condoms are passed out in high schools, the message being spoken is "Here kids, go mess yourselves up emotionally and catch an incurable disease while you’re at it." When married couples contracept, the language being spoken is, "I love you and give myself entirely to you and accept you completely in everything that you are – almost; I don’t want your fertility." Bishop Fulton Sheen said, "The love between spouses is so real and so tangible that in nine months, you might have to give it a name." Spouses should realize that marital love is a participation in God’s creative act and that babies are good, not burdens to be avoided at all costs; especially the cost of poisoning women with dangerous chemicals so (1)  they can be available for sexual pleasure. Medicine is for sick people, not healthy people. Pregnancy and motherhood are not diseases. お世話になります。 上記文章で(1)の部分にはthat が省略されているものと思いますが、soと組み合わせてどう訳したらいいでしょうか?宜しくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

結婚した者たちは、結婚の愛というのは、神の創造的御業に参加することであり、子どもはよきものであり、どんな犠牲を払ってもにーーとりわけ性的快楽を手に入れられるようにと、女性を危険な化学物質で毒するという犠牲を払っても避けなければならない負担ではないことに気づくべきです。 so thatはこの場合、文字通りには性的快楽に引き換えで手に入れられるようになるためにーーというような意味です。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

buturikko1
質問者

お礼

参考にさせていただきます。ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• , so~that...の解釈

The new discoveries that mathematicians are making are very varied in type, so varied indeed that it has been proposed (in despair) to define mathematics as ‘what mathematicians do': for mathematicians today attack many problems not regarded as mathematical in the past, and what they will do in the future there is no saying. (質問) The new discoveries that mathematicians are making are very varied in type, so varied indeed that...の「,so varied that」の部分ですが、文法的にはどういう説明がつきますか?(so~that構文は分かっていますが、私にはこの部分が、何か宙に浮いたような感じがしてたまりません)更に、似たような文章があれば提供していただけると幸いです。 The sea was very rough―so much so that the ship couldn't get into the harbor.(ジーニアス) これと同じような感じもしますが、ただこれはso much so that...なので、はたしてso much so that=so rough thatという風になるか定かではありません。

• これはどういう意味なのでしょうか?

日本語に訳してもあまりはっきりと意味がわからないのですが どういうことを言ってるのでしょうか?分かる方いましたらお願いします。 'The thing that gives people courage is ideas'. The phrase might be expanded. For it is not only courage that comes from ideas; it is determination; it is the power to act, the power to go on acting coherently. For though it is true that most ideas are the rationalizations of feelings, that does not mean that feelings are more important in the world of action than ideas. Feeling provides the original supply of energy, but this supply of energy soon fails if the feelings are not rationalized. For the rationalization justifies the feelings and serves at the same time both as a substitute for feelings and as a stimulant for them when they are dormant. You cannnot go on feeling violently all the time---the human organism does not allow of it. But an idea persists; once you have persuaded yourself of its truth, an idea justifies the continuance in cold blood of actions which emotion could only have dictated in the heat of the moment.

• このthatはhowの代用では?

某参考書の例題です。 There are a few general principles that apply to all the kinds of teaching. The first principle is that the teacher should be clear. Whatever you are teaching, teach clearly. Discover what your students do not know and then try to explain it to them in a way that everyone will understand. Use many examples and illustrations. Allow enough time for discussion. A good pupil is seldom silent. Patience is the second principle. Nothing worth learning can be learned quickly. Real teaching is not just giving information. It involves a conversion, an actual change in the pupil's mind, and this does not happen quickly. Lessons should be carefully planned and plenty of time allowed for repetition and review. Emotion should be controlled. Whenever we become too emotional as teachers, we are forgetting that conscious reason is what makes us men and not animals. The third principle is responsibility. Anyone who teaches should realize that it is a serious matter to guide another person's life. この第二パラグラフの Discover what your students do not know and then try to explain it to them in a way that everyone will understand. ですが、私はthatを関係副詞howの代用と考えたのですが、参考書の説明では thatはunderstandの目的語になる関係代名詞。「学生が何を知らないかを発見し、次にそれを誰にでも分かる方法で説明するようにつとめなさい」 とありました。 しかし、和訳を見る限りではthatを関係副詞としてみているようにしか思えません。 私の解釈のどこが間違っているのでしょうか?

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

All of this of course is an assumption that you have made about people. * An appearance before your very eyes that does not exist, in that it does not need to exist.* For the veil which separates you, is a veil that is not of true nature. この*~*の意味がよくわからないのですが、特に in that というのは、in appearance と言う意味なんでしょうか? その後の it もappearance を指しているのでしょうか?

• so just feel ~ that【和訳】

次の文章の和訳をお願いします。特にso just feelからがわかりません。解説いただければありがたいです。 If we have very, very low self-esteem, which is a rampant problem in Western culture for many various reasons, then we can be very jealous of what others have achieved, but we feel that, “I couldn’t possibly achieve that, I’m not good enough” and we don’t even try. You just give up and feel bad about ourselves; so just feel “poor me,” that everybody else is so successful and “I’m a loser.”

• 名詞節のthatか関係代名詞のthatか

ビジュアル英文解釈P97より Discover what your students do not know and then try to explain it to them in a way that everyone will understand. このthatは、名詞節のthatかなと思うのですがどうでしょうか?伊藤和夫は、このthatは関係代名詞のthat「学生が何を知らないかを発見し、次にそれを誰にでも分かる方法で説明するようにつとめなさい」だと言っていますが、その場合、元となるのが、understand a wayとなり方法を理解するというのが基礎となってしまい、本文の趣旨とずれると思います。 すると、a wayの内容を説明する名詞節のthatととらえたほうが良いのかなと思います。 また、いちおう高校で教鞭をとっているので、初歩的な説明(完全文とか不完全文とか)は省略して頂いても構いません。手間になってしまうと思いますので。 There are a few general principles that apply to all the kinds of teaching. The first principle is that the teacher should be clear. Whatever you are teaching, teach clearly. Discover what your students do not know and then try to explain it to them in a way that everyone will understand. Use many examples and illustrations. Allow enough time for discussion. A good pupil is seldom silent. Patience is the second principle. Nothing worth learning can be learned quickly. Real teaching is not just giving information. It involves a conversion, an actual change in the pupil's mind, and this does not happen quickly. Lessons should be carefully planned and plenty of time allowed for repetition and review. Emotion should be controlled. Whenever we become too emotional as teachers, we are forgetting that conscious reason is what makes us men and not animals. The third principle is responsibility. Anyone who teaches should realize that it is a serious matter to guide another person's life.

• might as well

ご教示ください。 If you are not in the state of ease for a long time, you might as well know that it is not original. might as well はどういう意味でしょうか?

• 英文が意味の通る文になっているか見ていただけませんか?

ディベートのRe-buttal,Re-rebuttalのための準備をしています。自分で作った英文が、意味の通る文になっているのか心配なので、見ていただけないでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。 ・未婚者にも自分たちの行動の責任をとる義務がある The single person also has a duty to take the responsibility for the action of oneself. ・中絶がどのように行われるか知っていますか? Do you know how an abortion is performed?  ・胎児の人権、生存権はどの時期より認めるべきだと考えますか? When do you think that the human rights and the right to live of the fetus should be accept? ・母体への影響はありませんか? Isn’t there the influence on mother's body in the abortion? ・望まれて生まれてきた子でも虐待を受ける子はいる。逆に中絶されなかった子が養子として幸せになることもある。よってどちらとも、赤ん坊が幸せになるとは言い切れない。 Some children are abused even if thay were born willyngly. On the other hand, the child who was not aborted was brought up happily through the special adopted child system.Therefore, it is not necessarily babies are happy ・産んでから殺すことも中絶することも、一つの尊い命が失われるという点で同じことです To have abortion and to murder a child after he was born are the same thing in terms of losing the precious life. ・そのような状況にならないように私たちは最善の努力をするべきです。 We should make an efforts not to make such a situation

• thatについて

But according to some native American tribes, hunters killed a great bear in the sky. Its blood turned some leaves red, and while the hunters cooked it in a pot, its fat turned some leaves yellow. I love that story, but what I love, too, about fall and the fall foliage is it bitter sweet quality. There's something melancholy about the beautiful leaves falling from the trees. You know that song, "Autumn in New York." That sums it up for me, that mingling of love and pain. この英文の最後の行の That sums it up for me, that mingling of love and pain.  that が2つ書かれてますが、それぞれ何を指してるのですか?どう訳していけば良いのですか? 教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。

• 構文分析よろしくお願い致します

A good farmer is always one of the most intelligent and best educated men in our society. We have been inclined in our wild industrial development, to forget that agriculture is the base of our whole economy and that in the economic structure of the nation it is always the cornerstone. It has always been so throughout history and it will continue to be so until there are no more men on this earth. We are apt to forget that that the man who owns land and cherishes it and works it well is the source of our stability as a nation, not only in the economic but the social sense as well. できるだけ詳しく教えていただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願い致します🙏