• 締切済み

指輪に書いている言葉を訳してください。

mackbogeyの回答

• mackbogey
  • ベストアンサー率31% (32/102)
回答No.5

かなり言葉を省略した文章です。一応、「recall」と「all」で脚韻は踏んでいるわけですね。  1行目は、Memories, which are moments you racall.ではないでしょうか。「あなたが思い出す時間、それが記憶なのです」。  2行目は「それらすべての記憶の中で最高の記憶にかかわった(ないし作り上げた)私たちを、いつまでも記憶にとどめてほしいもの」。  「we should be remembered」は、われわれは、記憶されるべきです、の意味ですから、覚えていてくれなきゃ困る、忘れてはいやですよ、というニュアンスを含んでいると思います。  「remember for」の「for」は、~をしたから、~だったから記憶に残る、と言う意味の「for」ですから、(たとえばHe will be remembered for his kindness. 親切さのせいで、彼はずっと記憶に残るでしょう)「最高の記憶にかかわったということで、われわれを忘れないでほしい」という意味になるようです。  これだと、さほど原文の意味と遠くないと思いますけど。

関連するQ&A

• "非制限用法"

バートランド・ラッセルの「The Conquest of Happiness」からの英文です。 All that alcohol does for them is to liberate the sense of sin, which reason suppresses in saner moments . この英文を非制限用法に注意して訳すとどうなるのでしょうか?

• "moments in life"を和訳すると?

"moments in life"という英文文章が気にいっています(下記に一部を示します)。 しかし、この文章のタイトルの"moments in life"の意味が良く分かりませんので教えて下さい。 MOMENTS IN LIFE There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real! When the door of happiness closes, another opens; but often times we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one, which has been opened for us. Don't go for looks; they can deceive. Don't go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile, because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright, find the one that makes your heart smile. 以下省略します。 以上

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。届いたら不良品で返金か交換のお願いをしていました。その件で返事が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 thank you for your patience and understanding, please know you can email me about any issues, I will personally follow your account. As for the 3 damaged AAA they are older so I am sorry we should of checked them before we ship them out to you. If there are any imperfections we will email you first for approval. Most of our AAA are new and we have some AAA that are older but for the most part this should not happen again. I can offer you several options, please let me know and if you can think of a better solution. - We refund you $BBBB USD for the bags and you can keep them and discount them. You can send it back ( we will refund you back the cost for economy shipping ) we credit you back the amount for the AAA and shipping and you can choose other AAA and we will give you 3 free CCC of your choice

• of

A: Not yet. We wait for the opportune moment. B: When is that? When it's of greatest profit to you? Bの言った、it's of greatest profit to youのofの意味を教えてください。

• should のここでの意味

For your sake I will release all the prisoners that I hold, unless you should be Lancelot, the knight I hate most of all, for he slew my brother. 2行目の should はどういう意味ですか?必然性がわかりません。

• 代名詞について質問です。

We all agree that the aim of education is to fit the child for life; however, there are as many opinions as to how that fitting is to be done as there are men to hold them. という英文の最後のthemは、どの名詞を指しているのでしょうか?

• 以下の英文について質問があります。

以下の英文について質問があります。 英文:「The progress of medicine has made complicated the problem of what we should think death to be.」 参考書の訳:「医学の進歩によって死をどう考えるかという問題が複雑化してしまった。」 この英文の訳がなぜ上記になるのかが理解できません。 具体的に分からない箇所は2箇所です。 (1)of whatの文法的な解釈。ofはただの所有格? (2)「what we should think death to be」がなぜ「死をどう考えるか」という訳になるのか。  shouldとto beの訳し方がわかりません。 以上です。 どなたかわかる方、お教え願います。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 翻訳お願いします

Neither of those are the Aixiz lenses but you should be fine with them.

• 下記の英文を訳してくださる方はいませんか?

But, why should they use their memory to perform such tasks? In the real world, if a person needs to remember a list of words-a list of items to be purchased, for example-the usual technique is to write out the list and consult it when recall is required-at the grocery store or wherever. Psychologists have conducted hundreds-perhaps thousands-of studies of short-term memory, but apparently they have never allowed subjects to do what most of us do in the real world-make a list of the items to be remembered and read them off when recall is required. お願いします。

• 少し長い文章を読んでいます

最末尾のRecall is a siren call.とはどういうことでしょうか。 Yet the problems of memory go much further than that: to the roots of individual memories, on which social memory depends and of which most historical sources are composed. We know very little about it except that it is usually bad. There has been an enormous amount of work in recent years by psychologists and anthropologists, but about all by neurophysiologists, which combines to undermine our faith in memory even further. In the work of a psychologist such as Alan Baddeley, it resembles a trick mechanism for evading awkward facts, as much as a trap for capturing them. We practise convenient oblivion. We retrieve memories through rosy filters. The memory is the massage. Among anthropologists, in work well-represented by a paper by Jack Goody, it is increasingly recognized that non-literate cultures' orally transmitted memories are not fossilized, word for word, in bardic retrieval systems, but are substantially re-created, reinvented with every retelling. Memory is wired to be warped. It is not a highway for time travel: the past it takes you to never really happened quite in the way you think. Recall is a siren call.