• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

Neither of those are the Aixiz lenses but you should be fine with them.

• bonboy
  • お礼率76% (549/719)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

Aixiz はレンズのメーカーでしょうか? それはどちらもAixiz社のレンズではありません。しかしあなたはそれで満足すべきです。

bonboy
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 Aixizは、レンズのメーカーです。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

どれもAixizレンズではないんだけれど、満足頂けるはずですよ。

bonboy
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳ソフトを使用せずに翻訳をお願い致します。

お手数をお掛けいたしますが、翻訳の程宜しくお願い致します。 Unfortunately not all the CDs are on stock so I can´t check the country of production. But most of them, ecspecially the Nuclear Blast Pressings, should be printed in Germany. All CDs you choosed are new. We are also selling used CDs but then you will find a "G" before each item number! Hope you are fine with this answere. If you have more questions, feel free to send a mail and I would love to take care of your inquiry. sure, they will all become an Jewel Case incl. Tray and all the stuff, excapt for Digipacks which do not need an Jewel Case.

• 英語を日本語に翻訳して欲しいです。

英文を日本語訳にして頂けますか。 about your requested on the different species, a lot of those species we are not allow to export them from Florida and even to touch them$B!D(B i know a lot of those species are been exporter thru California and now is been more restriction on a lot of the turtles i'm not going to be able to help you with that on lizard yes some of them i get them from time to time$B!D(B please send your complete order and as you want to proceed with the order... お願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いします。

よろしくお願いいたします。 インドの方です。勝手に.をつけました。 切る場所が間違っている可能性もあります。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I had written to you earlier also that you will have to use the guide with whom. you are comfortable and he or she knows and understands your work. this has to be totally your decision as . you will have to make him work in your way. Regarding Mr Arora, i think you have to be more happy than him as. he is working for you for which you are paying him. but since he knows your work . you are comfortable. but he should know that in case he has made a mistake. he should be sorry for it and should not Repeat it again. When you come to Darjeeling. you can decide about your Kalimpong programme as. you will be in darjeeling for 10 days.

• 翻訳していただける方

翻訳していただけますか?宜しくお願いします You are sensitive and vulnerable that is why you find it difficulty adjusting to men who fall short of your expectations. Indecision in matters of love, but a good marriage when it at last occurs. You also have a subconscious need to sacrifice yourself in love, to suffer for a hopeless cause. So sometimes are attracted to those who need your help or who are unfortunate, weak or unhappy or bad in some way. Those who need your help to reform them and raise them into what they could be. You see the potential in people, you hope for an ideal, a soul mate. You will get one eventually.

• thoseの意味が理解できません

こんにちは。 The second category of players are those you can play reasonable poker, but aren't really the kinds of players you need to be scared of. の”those” you can play thoseの意味が理解できません。 どのように訳せばいいのでしょうか? お手数ですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 源氏物語の翻訳について

いつもお世話になっています。 A.Waleyの『TALE OF GENJI』(帚木 The Broom-Tree)から わからないところと訳の間違っているところを教えていただければと思います。 1) 『He paused, seeming to be slightly ashamed of the cynical tone which he had adopted, and added, ”I know my experience is not large, but that is the conclusion I have come to so far.” ●彼(頭中将)はちょっと休止した。彼が選んだ皮肉な口調をわずかに恥じているように見えて、そして付け加えた。「私は私の経験は多いのではなく、それは私がこれまでに至ってきた結果だと理解しています。」・・・・・? I have come to so far・・・・ここのcomeの意味がよくわかりませんでした。 come to~で「~に至る」というのがあったのでそれを使いました。 not large, but~・・・not A but Bの構文ですか? but that is the~・・・thatは「my experience」ですか? 2) 『Then Genji, smiling: ”And are there any who lack even one accomplishment?” ”No doubt, but in such a case it is unlikely that anyone would be successfully decoyed. The number of those who have nothing to recommend them and of those in whom nothing but good can be found is probably equal. 』 ●それから源氏は笑って、「それで一つの教養さえ欠いている誰かがいるのですか?」「疑いもなく、しかしそんな場合誰もが首尾よくおびきよせられるであろう事はありそうもないことです。彼らを魅力的にすることが何もないそれらの人の数と、長所の他は何も見出されることができないそれらの人の数は多分同じです。・・・・・・? Andは意味がたくさんあって、はまる訳がよくわかりませんでしたが(当然の帰結・成り行きを示す)「それで」にしました。 but in such a case it is~・・・such a caseは「 it is a case that there are some who lack even one accomplishment.」ですか? recommend them・・・・彼らを魅力的にする? good・・・・長所? The number of those who have nothing to recommend them and of those in whom nothing but~・・・最初は「who」で後ろが「whom」を使っている理由は何ですか?「in」が入っているのもよくわかりません。 3) 『 I divide women into three classes. Those of high rank and birth are made such a fuss of and their weak points are so completely concealed that we are certain to be told that they are paragons.』 ●私は女性たちを三つの階級に分けます。高い階級と生まれのそれらの人たちはとても大騒ぎをされ、そして彼らの弱点はすっかり隠されているので私たちが彼らが非常に優秀な人だということを話されることになっているのは確かです。・・・・・? Those of high rank and birth are made such a fuss of ・・・・・ここは「of」の後に何か省略されているのでしょうか?such a fuss of high rank and birth? suchは「大変な」、「とても」でしょうか? we are certain to be told that they are paragons・・・・・be+to不定詞で「予定」の用法と考え、「~ということになっている」、としました。 ランク付けをするのは昔も今も変わらないようですが。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 翻訳お願いします

どなたか英語の得意な方、下記英文を翻訳していただけないでしょうか? I'm good but busy. I have a special project I'm working on right now. How are you? I hate to do this but I feel I should be 100% honest with you. You are a very nice person and I enjoy teaching you in class, but I just don't feel like pursuing a relationship outside with you. I'm really sorry. I really hope we can still enjoy chatting at Sannomiya school. :-) Take care.

• 翻訳お願いします

No problem I think I will order a couple of those hosts anyway to have here and available in case any one would like one so when I get the funds in my PP account I will be ordering two of them just to let you know I may use one for a IR project I am working on right now. If you decide you do want one that's fine if you do not that is fine also

• 翻訳お願いします。

It would have cost you much less if you got them from me from the begiining and not those other guess first. Talk to you later tonight. Please be on for video of Saik.

• 翻訳お願いします

That should work fine, you can put the driver in the pill it's big and made from brass so it should make a good heat sink. Since you will only be using one 26650 cell then you will not want an extension tube for this host, I did buy a couple of them just in case I have to go help a friend now so I will finish it tomorrow.