• ベストアンサー

和訳、お願いします。

ZDFTVshowの回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

That`s an old keyなんかひっかりますが、送らずに持っていれば良いでしょう!Toss it out送ることはないか捨てとけとどちらかでしょう。ただ、That`s には、未来という意味もあります。an old keyには、文法上より臭いあちらの人独特のくさいイメージがあると思います。でも、素直に古い鍵だから捨てとけ!にも見える。あくまで参考に。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

it looks like the paket stucks on customs, so can you tell me please, have write on the paket gift and is there an invoice on or in the the paket? maybee you can send me an invoice via mail over 43 dollar so i can fax it to customs and they send it to me, so i must not drive 50 km and pay 19% tax

• 和訳お願いします

I can but the bike shop would charge me and it would end up in two boxes. Probably costing around 300 or so, if that's ok with you we can proceed, I already refunded your money I can send you a new invoice if you want to move forward.

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

この文章の和訳をお願いします。 just HAD to share. I can take it down, just say so! I’m this 50 year old Dutch woman who saw your drawings: You are so talented! I hope you know!!! インスタグラムでイラストにコメントをもらったのですが、 いまいち意味がわからないので和訳を教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I never believed that we would see each other again so soon. I will try to arrive the 26th and come back ... I don't know yet. But I'm trying to go back on the 15th or 16th of January. So most likely I would have to go to Osaka on Monday 3rd of January and will return to Tokyo on 7th January. And leave again 10th January to Osaka. and come back to Tokyo the 14th on the evening. And then leave the 16th to come back home ... That's my plan ... I hope I can make it. There is something that you could help me with. Which area do you recommend I stay in while I'm in Tokyo? Maybe an area that's convenient for you? 以上です。 ありがとうございます。

• 和訳してください

that's cool, you know how to dance ballet! I can dance break dance. but I'm not so good

• 和訳と解説をお願いします。

”Thefacebook was still small. That's because you can only get it in certain schools,” he explained. ”But when Thefacebook opens at a new school, almost all the students join, and almost all of them visit the site every day.” That's because you can only get it in certain schools, のyouは誰、または何を指しているのかわかりません。文脈からyouに置き換わるものの見当がつきません。この一文の主語はThefacebookではないのですか?それならitになるとおもうのですが..... 解答よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

曲が良いのですが 英語ができないので和訳をお願い致します。 【Brand New】 You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed I stay up ponderin'... The choices I've made... Such a selfish life... That I had made... You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out, it gets me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feelin' low down You show me I know how to make it through So you say, here we go again Walking the thin line, living the hard times, seems like the old times will never end You really wish that I undeerstood But you say I never will, & i'm loosin what's real, livin proof of the mis-understood You stay up wonderin' In hopes that I'm okay See I'm headed home now Won't loose my way oh lady believe that With my baby on the way I can be a better man So please just stay You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed I stay up ponderin'... The choices I've made... Such a selfish life... That I had made... You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed So you say, here we go again Walking the thin line, living the hard times, seems like the old times will never end You really wish that I understood But you say I never will, & i'm loosin what's real, leavin proof of the mis-understood You stay up wonderin' In hopes that I'm okay See I'm headed home now Won't loose my way oh lady believe that With my baby on the way I can be a better man So please just stay You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through

• 和訳お願いします

英語のやりとりなんですが、会話して成立してますか?また、このやりとりで私は社交辞令ではなく、また会いたいと思っているんですが、相手の返事は社交辞令になってないでしょうか?英語を勉強中で調べて返事してるんですが、相手に失礼な事をいってないか不安で…わかる方いらっしゃいましたら、回答お願いします。 ☆が私で★がの返事です ☆Really thank you for four days. It was very fun. I should have had been able to speak more English. I am sorry to let you be tired! ★no. i am not tired. i just expect that we could talk more. so it is time to study English now ;) have nice trip ☆ok! While I wait for an airplane, I study!! l don't go to back japan! so,Can we meet again? ★Yes we could still use tango to talk ☆Sleep well today see you again! ★See you take care

• 和訳をお願い致します

どなたかこの英文を訳していただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願致します。 hi! $100.00 with the shipping included! wow that's so cool! thank you! i have to go back to my bank tonight to pay on line because their system is down for the next few hours they said and i'm going to try to increase the credit i have with them. right now i have 32.00 with them abvailable. (50.00 when i pay what is owed, tonight) i can put i can put either the 50 or the 32 down on the item if you want and then make payments from there and when i am done you can ship the item because it's a christmas gift for my girlfriend so i don't need it immediately, i'm so happy! if i get a credit increase for $100.00 i will just pay you the $100.00 but if they don't give me the increase we'll do it the payment way if that's cool with you. thank you so much!

• 和訳お願いします><

i wonder if we could go back like before there's a me that's still expecting but the more i expect the more it becomes painful so much that i cry i know how much i want to see you i really need you 和訳お願いします><