• ベストアンサー

英文訳詞教えてください。

ebyで3つのアイテムを同じセラーから落札したのですが、 以下のような返事が届きました。 商品はアメリカの友人の家に送ってほしいと伝えたのですが、 最後の文に japanと書いてあります。 大変申し訳ありませんが、何て書いてあるのか教えてください。 combined shipping will be $8.00 for all three items and i will charge it to the first and the others will be free. make shur your address is corect for japan

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#37134
noname#37134
回答No.1

三つまとめての送料は8ドル 送料は最初のもので徴収し、あとは、無料 あなたの日本の住所が正しいか、確認してください。 送料が安いので、アメリカ友人宅への送料かと思いますが。

trochi
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。とても助かりました。この度は本当にありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英文訳詞お願いします。

現在ebayで欲しい商品があるので、日本に発送をお願いできるか質問したところ、このような回答が届きました。 hank You for your interest in the auction. I would ship to Japan if paid by PAYPAL and with the understanding that shipping costs would increase to $41.60 for 1st Class International Shipping or $47.85 for Express Mail Delivery (Package will weigh 5-6 lbs. when shipped). If you are willing to pay the extra postage, I will get it to you. Thanks again for your interest. 日本への発送は問題なさそうなのですが、送料が$41.60と$47.85と書いてあります。ボビングヘッド2個の送料にしては高いので、 これはセラーが追加代金をプラスした値段でこの代金なら発送してもよいと書いてあるのでしょうか? 申し訳ありませんが、英語が得意な方がおりましたら教えてください。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文訳詞お願いします!

現在、ebayのセラーの方と商品の取引きをしています。 ebayで欲しかった商品以外にセラーの方が在庫がいっぱいあるので、もっと欲しかったら譲ると言ってきました。相手の金額は初め250ドル+送料80ドルでしたが、私が残りのebayのアイテムも2個買うから、200ドルにしてと交渉したところ、こような文が届きました。これはOKと書いてあるのでしょうか?それともNOと書いてあるのでしょうか?どなたか訳詞していただける方がおりましたら教えてください。 let me be sure that we have this right i will put all of these items that were in the picture on ebay for 200.00 for the items plus 80.00 for the shipping you must pay with paypal for all items the other two items i have on ebay right now do you want to buy separate if this is right let me know what time you want me to put these items on please get back with me thanks

• 英文訳詞教えてください。

ebayで日本に発送してもらえるか質問したところ、 このような返事が届きました。 Thanks for asking. Yes you can bid. If you win I will calculate shipping cost. 特に問題がなさそうなので入札をしょうと考えていたのですが、 後日またメールが届き、今度はこのようなメールが届きました。 I dont typically ship out of the US. I will allow you to bid but will not quote you a shipping price unless you win. You can look it up yourself on www.usps.com the package is a little more than a pound and I will add on $2.00 for packaging materials. It will go from California (92683). If you win please email me and request for an invoice. 初めの回答と少し違うような気がするのですが、 このセラーの方は日本に発送をしたくないと言っているのでしょうか? 英語が得意な方がおりましたら教えてください! よろしくお願い致します。

• eBayでのセラーとのやりとりにて…

eBayにて即決1つ$17.99の商品のが7色出ていて、1色づつ計7個を まとめて買うといになるか?また、少し安くならないですか? とセラーに質問したら、 郵便番号を聞かれて返答したら Hi!The discount i can afford to give for combined shipping using your zip code is you only have to pay the regular shipping cost for 1st item and each additional item is US$11.00 and it will be sent in one box.This computation is base on global express mail which covers the insurance for free and the tracking number.Each item weighs about 1 lbs.Thank you!   と返って来て、よくわからなかったので、とりあえずインボイスを送ってください。と返信したら、下記の返信が来ました。 Hi!your total for 7 items is US$125.93.Shipping for 1st item by global express mail is US$27.00 each additional item will be charge US$11.00 each x 6 = US$66.00.Overall total including shipping for seven items is US$218.93.If you are interested pls.continue the purchase and i will send you the final invoice.I can not send you an invoice without buying the item.Thank you! 訳してみたけど、イマイチ意味がわからないんですが、どなたか教えていただけませんでしょうか? 今の時点ではインボイスが送れないと書いてありますよね!? ちなみに商品のURLも載せます。 非常に欲しい商品なので困っています。どなたかよろしくお願いします! 商品URL↓ http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330042614414&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=014

• 翻訳がうまくいきません。なんていっているのでしょう

Hi, how much would it cost for delivery to the JAPAN for 3 combined? ThanksI understand that the item can be delivered within Worldwide and United Kingdom ,however,could you send it out to japan Would you reduce the price of the postage in GBP100?I'm sorrySinar Camera £325 Camera Case £40.00  Lens £175   325+40+175+100(Postage and packaging)=GBP640to japan  I'm sorry 上記は自分が慣れない 英語で3つの品を日本に送っていただけますか?送料は全部でGBP100でトータルGBP640でおねがいできますか?と聞いたのですが 以下のように返事がきましたが、なんていつているのかわかりません。よろしくおねがいします。 It will actually cost me £150 to post all three items to Japan.I am willing to do the shipping for all three itmes for £125.Alternatively, I will ship the camera and lens only to you for a combined postage of £95 (ie. just the cost of shipping the camera)If you wish to purchase. Please buy the items and pay for them. I will then send you a PayPal postage refund.regards,Andrew

• 英文教えてください!

昨日ebayから1つのアイテムを落札しました。早速セラーにメールを送ったのですが、こように返事が届きました。 Hi and thank you for bidding on my item! (中間)商品の合計金額 Your package will be shipped upon payment. Please,provide me with the shipping address. Respond to this question Responses in My Messages will not include your email address. 最後の文のPlease,provide me with the shipping address. Respond to this question Responses in My Messages will not include your email address. とゆう文が分からないのですが、英文が分かる方がおりましたら 教えてください! また、このセラーにメールを送った際に、 私は他に4日後に終わるあなたの2つのアイテムの入札も考えています。 もしもアイテムを落札できたら、まとめて送ってほしいので、 出荷について待ってもらえませんか?と書いたのですが、 この英文からして通じていると思いますか? もしも、通じてなさそうな場合、どうように英文にしたらよいでしょうか? 教えてください!よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文を書いてみたのですが添削をお願いいたします。

Items will be sent via EMS ( Express Mail Service ) from Japan. We are sorry but we cannot send by other shipping method.

• 英文解読お願いします

オークションでなんだか変な英語の質問が来ました。 無視していい物だと思いますがなんて書いてあるのでしょうか? Hello, My Name is (名前) from Japan,presently base in Canada.I want to make an urgent purchase for your item pasted on Yahoo Auctions for my Uncle in Nigeria.I will like to know how many of this items you have available for sale,and i will be paying you $1,000.00 USD for each Set + shipping via EMS SPEED POST to Nigeria due to it urgent need.Payment will be done through Bank Transfer.However i want you to reply me to my Email with your bank information's via (メルアド)Await your quick response. Thanks. 詐欺的な事であればオークションサイトに連絡しようと思っています。 英語に詳しい方よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようとしています。数週間たちましたが見積もりや送料の提示がないので、まだですか?と相手に質問しました。その返答です。 なんとなくはわかりましたが詳しい方教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I will be posting your order for labelling first. There have been some changes since Becki has left and we are very short of the warehouse staff who are too busy to put the labels themselves. I understand that you will be paying the shipping to us as well. I will be hopefully posting everything today and can get it back on Monday. In the meantime I will be finding out the exact cost of shipping.

• 英文が間違っていないか確認をお願いします。

海外のネットショッピングを利用して、お店からメールが来たので、返事を送ったのですが、間違っていないか確認をお願いします。 お店から来たメールは以下になります。 ------------------------------------------------------------------- A package was shipped on 12/23/2008 via U.S. Postal Service First-Class International to the following address: 名前 住所1 住所2 JAPAN NOTE: I was not able to include Optimal Immunity, Emergency stock, and Clear Light. You prepaid these in PayPal, and shipping was not prepaid. Shipping came to $19.40. I can send a bill for the shipping, or I can refund the amount prepaid for the three items not sent. I expect to have all three in a couple of weeks and can send them with no additional postage charge. Please tell me what you want me to do about the shipping bill and prepaid items. Thank you for your business! We hope to be of further service to you. *********************************************************************** NOTE: This e-mail was generated by Endicia Internet Postage (www.Endicia.com) at the sender's request. DO NOT CONTACT Endicia if you have any questions about the shipment or the package delivery. Please contact the sender of this e-mail or the U.S. Postal Service if you have questions about the package delivery. ------------------------------------------------------------------- お店のメールの内容は下記の内容だと思いますが、間違いないですか? 「本日、住所宛に商品を発送させていただきました。ですが、3個の商品の在庫がありませんでした。三週間後、追加送料なしで発送させていただきますか?それとも3個の商品をキャンセルしますか?どうしたらよいか御連絡ください。質問はCONTACT Endicia ではなく、お店のほうか、the U.S. Postal Service にお願いします。」 次にお店への返信ですが、残り3個の商品も欲しかったので以下のメールを送りました。 これで、お店のほうに、自分の意思は通じているでしょうか? ------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello HealingWaters, I am 名前 and my order ID : 番号. Thank you for your quick response and sending the items so soon. ( 迅速な対応と発送をありがとうございます。) Please send a bill for the shipping and do not refund the amount prepaid for the three items not sent. (送料の請求を送ってください、それから3個の商品の返金はしないで下さい。) I wait all three in a couple of weeks and look forward to arrival of them. (私は3個の商品全てを数週間待ちます、そして、それらの到着を楽しみにしています。) Thank you! ------------------------------------------------------------------- また、海外のネットショップを利用されたことがある方が読まれましたら、もう1つ質問があるのですが、商品の代金はペイパルで支払いしたのですが、送料もペイパルになるのでしょうか? 送料の支払いもペイパルだと便利なのですが、送料の請求を送るという文章があったので、請求書が日本まで送られてくるのか、どうなのかと思ったので質問しました。 それでは宜しくお願いします。