• ベストアンサー

「今、そっちでは授業が始まっている時間ですね」

「今、そっちでは授業が始まっている時間だよね。だからメッセンジャー使えないと思う(のでメールを送る)」と言いたいのですがうまく英訳できません。 It is time to starting your school.so you probably not use "messenger"でもOKですか?もう少しうまい英訳にしてください。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#24040
noname#24040
回答No.1

You're taking a class now, aren't you? You might not be able to use messenger, so I'm sending e-mail.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• ANASTASIAK
  • ベストアンサー率19% (658/3306)
回答No.2

The class is on, isn't it? You couldn't use "Messenger", I think, so I'll send you an email.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• (人生を)やりなおすのは今だ」の英訳

「(人生を)やりなおすのは今だ」という英語でのキャッチフレーズらしいのですが、 "Now is the time to restart." という文章をとある場所でみかけました。 いかにも直訳といったもので、それを見たとき、「?????」となった私です。 私が訳すとしたら、 "It is now you restart your life."か "It is time you restart your life." となると思うのですが、いかがでしょうか。 ご意見をお待ちしています。

• 英語 最も正しい語句を選んでください

1 It was not ( ) I met you that I knew real happiness. (by the time/the time/until/that) 2 It is one thing to own a library;it is quite ( )to use it wisely. (the other/other/the same/another) 3 My opinion is different from ( ). (you/your's/your/yours) 4 Both of my parents ski, but( )is good skier. (either/neither/both/each) 5 Please help ( )to whatever food you like. (yourself/youes/for you/on yours)

• 英文教えて下さい。

こんばんは、いつもお世話になっております。 いちよ単語を並べてはみたのですが・・・下記のような文の英訳をお願いします。 【写真欲しい? ごめんね、たぶんロスには行かないと思うから あなたに写真を渡す事ができないよ。 たぶん次はNYだけだと思う。 もし写真いるなら送るよ!】 Do you want to your picther!? I'm sorry,I'm probably not visiting L.A next time so that I'm afraid I can not hand those pictures to you. maybe I think I will go to only N.Y next time. If you want to your picther I send you

• 翻訳お願いします

OK well as you may know I have to do it the way it is on paypal or I will not have any "Seller Protection" and it is not as you typed it out to me so I would ask you to change it on paypal. here is how it shows up now> So please go change it so I can mail your items to you. I did send your driver to the address listed on paypal as I have shown you so I do hope it gets to you. Let me know when you have changed it to how you want it to be, Thanks.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ですがなぜかログインできません。その事について相手に連絡をしていました。スミマセンが意味を教えて下さい。 Thanks for your patience I am not sure it is not working, either way I have asked them to send you the replacement password to your email address. If it still does not work I will get a generic one for you so you can place your order. I am totally confused to why it is not working, I am so sorry about this! If you wish to change your password, select the link below or copy and paste it in your browser address bar.

• 英文の構造を教えてください

The most important thing for you to do as a student of literature is to advice yourself to be an honesty is definitely the best policy .If you prefer the poetry of a thirdrate poet to that of Shakespeare it is a most regrettable thing, but not so regrettable as your doing so and saying you do just the opposite . わからないところは、but not so regrettable as your doing so and saying you do just the opposite. のところで、訳は、実際はそうでありながら、口先ではそれと正反対のことを言うことほどには遺憾なことではありません。 but not so regrettable as your …これは not so much ~as~の構文のmuchがないやつではないですよね?your doing so のsoは代名詞ですか?saying の後ろにyou do just the opposite とつながるのはthatが省略されているのですか? 質問が多くて恐縮ですが、詳しい説明を教えていたただければうれしいです。

• 入会者へのお願い -- 英訳 コメント依頼

下記、英語で理解してもらえるでしょうか? ボランティアの日本語学校への入会者に配布したい、お願い項目です。  Requests from ○○Nihongo School Welcome aboard to our “○○Nihongo School”. We look forward to being able to learn Japanese together. Let’s have fun learning. 1. Please do not hesitate to talk us, if you have any concerns. 2. Which area of Japanese you would like to learn? Tell us frankly, please. 3. Let’s continue, not to stop, to learn Japanese. It takes time to progress! 4. We have 4 classes a month. We will not open on 5th Tuesday, if we have. 5. Membership fee is \500 per month. You have to pay it when you join the Class and every first class of the month. It is nonrefundable if you do not attend the class by your own reasons. We will use the fee for rental charge(\8,400/m), course materials and so on. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

• 長文です;  英訳していただけないでしょうか?

上司に告白され、好きな人がいるので、あなたとは友達でいたいと言った返事なのですが、 英語が得意ではなく、全部を訳せません。 訳していただけないでしょうか。 Hi ○○ That is OK for me if we will be friends and not more. But as your friend, I really need to tell you some things about what`s called the “Laws of Attraction” First of all, it does not require a lot of time to know if you are attracted to a person or not. After meeting two or three times, for several hours, that is more than enough time to know. So if you think of me like a friend, I expect that will never change. So in this case it would be me that has got ‘unrequited love`. But the difference is, I know it will probably never change, so I will accept it and not lose time, and I will not lose other chances, while hoping my ‘unrequited love` will change to ‘requited love’. I know a love feeling is very unlikely to arrive in the future, if it is not there from the beginning. So as your friend, I just want to caution you to be careful and don’t lose precious time and opportunities while waiting for something that is very unlikely to arrive. And as my friend, I hope you will understand that my idea for Friday was more like a date. Since it seems to be not reality, can I ask that we make our next meeting day Monday evening instead? That way we can spend with mikako, and Tom. Like a ‘friends meet-up’ which is the way you are comfortable. Then I can still have a chance to find a special Christmas feeling another way. As my friend I think you would understand and encourage this course of action. And as your friend, I want to encourage you, even if it is not me, you need to find your happiness without losing precious time and opportunities because of an ‘unrequited love`. Because life is short. And your young life is really short! There is no time to waste. Thanks and hope to see you Monday! with MIKAKO! Yours, ○○

• 今日の星占い英文です。翻訳をお願いします。

Someone is getting under your skin in a big way -- so much so that you might need to do something! Try your best to just let it slide this time, but if it starts to get out of hand, you need to step up.

• 分の単位でなく、時間の単位で考える

スケジュールを分の単位でなく、時間の単位で考えた方がいいよ。 It is better to consider your schedule hourly not minutely. 上記の英訳に関して、訂正や言い換えなどお願いいたします。