• ベストアンサー

日本訳お願いします。

辞書に載ってなかったので、聞きます。 ☆1 every single day ってなんですか? ☆2 なんで parallel lines に s がつくんですか? ☆3 英語で「何で私をナニナニと呼ぶの?」は    Why you call me ナニナニ? と    Why do you call me ナニナニ?と    Why are you calling me ナニナニ?はどれが正しいんですか?    それと、正しくないのも訳してください。

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Shaggy
  • ベストアンサー率53% (14/26)
回答No.4

コネチカット州ウェスレヤン大学のShaggyです。 ☆3、どれも正しい(使用可能)です。 A:Why you call me Shaggy? B:Why do you call me Shaggy? C:Why are you calling me Shaggy? AとBの意味的違いはありません。文法的にはBが正しいですが、 Bを早く言うと"do"が極端に小さくなるか、省略されてしまうので A,B,Cの中で特に口語らしいのはAになります。 BとCの違いは非常に微妙で説明が難しいですが、Cのほうがずっと 前から頻繁にShaggyと呼ばれていることが伝わる、といった具合です。 また、Bのほうが深く理由を問うているように聞こえます。しかし 実際にどれを使ったとしても大きな違いはありません。 (動詞"call"の場合は、です。)

その他の回答 (3)

• wolv
  • ベストアンサー率37% (376/1001)
回答No.3

あえて直訳風訳してみます.(文法的におかしいのがわかるように) - Why you call me ナニナニ?  -> あなたが私を呼ぶ理由ナニナニ? - Why do you call me ナニナニ?  -> なぜあなたは私をナニナニと呼ぶの? - Why are you calling me ナニナニ?  -> なぜあなたは私をナニナニと呼んでるの?

回答No.2

こんにちは。 1.にかんしては、強調しているわけですね。   毎日毎日ということです。   ちなみに、evey other day というと、2日ごとという意味になります。 2.やっぱり、ぱられる、というと、2本以上ないと   平行線とはいえないので、一本では、平行かどうかわかりませんよね。   だから、2本(以上)の線が平行だという状況を表しているのだとおもいます。 3.それぞれ『なぜわたしをナニナニと呼ぶのか』といっているのですよね。 でも why you call me は、文法的にはおかしいです。   口語では使っていますけどね。   残りの2つはオッケーです。

• nubou
  • ベストアンサー率22% (116/506)
回答No.1

every single dayは 来る日も来る日も、毎日毎日{まいにち まいにち}、一日{いちにち}も欠かさずに・・・です parallel lines(平行線)は線が2つあり複数だからです Why you call meは気になりますが全部いいのでは?

参考URL:
http://www.alc.co.jp/sa_menu.html

関連するQ&A

• 日本訳を教えてください(1)

Everyday you make a little sweet sound that I really love to stay and hear for long as you walk and talk and sing a song I feel this way wherever you are going I will go if it's so hard to do, so many things I have to lose, I've decided that I live my life for you I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you your joys and your pains or your tears are mine you are all I realize as true, no more I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you And I want you to know that by rule and line you are all, all that I live my life for I think of you think of every word we talked and every thing that we did together every moment we spent with each other Quite a few people in my life so far I met have gone away from me now you're the only one I see and the world is spinning just for you and me 長すぎるので分けますm(_ _)m (2)へ…

• 【英語】これは卑怯な問題??私が間違っていますか?

日本語の意味に合うように(  )の中に適当な語を1語ずつ入れて英文を完成させなさい。 あなたは彼を「ヒーロー」と呼んでいるのですか? (  )you(  )him "hero"? 私は、日本語文に現在進行形の「~いる」が使われているので Are you calling him "hero"?  だと思いましたが 正解をみると Do you call him "hero"? でした。 納得いきません。 もしDo you calling "hero"だったら 普通の文として 「あなたは彼をヒーローと呼んでいますか?」と なると思います。 私が間違っていますか?

• 英文の訳を教えてください

(1)Walk into a BUGER KING anywhere in the world ,and the answer will be the same. But different. (2)"If You Are Happy With Our Service, Please Tell A Friend... If You Are Not, Please Call ME'' (3)VOTE EARLY! If you are regislered to vote, you may cast your ballot BEFORE Election Day. (4)Resistance is futile. You are now under our control. Order the Hot Fudge Sundae. (4)の最後のSundaeのaeが違うかもしれません 間違っていたらすいません わかる方いらしたら回答おねがいします

• 訳を教えてください

つづけてすいません。ペンパルからの文ですが、今回分りづらくて、質問させてもらいました。私がなんとなく理解したのは、今週末はBBQしないつもりということしか分りません。なんとなくですが、不満がかかれているようなきがしてならないのですが・・・ I am not probably going to go to my friend BBQ on Sunday because everyone is bringing there friends with them. So I think I will probably do nothing this weekend. I'm glad to see that you work!! Even though you work long hours, it's still great!!! I would ask you to call me sometimes so I could here how sweet your voice is! But I understand if you are to busy to call me also. Well, I have not much to do. ちなみにこの文の最後はTalk to you later sweet heart! soooo sweet I know you are!!!!!!です。少し長くなってしまいましたが分る方いましたらよろしくおねがいします。

• ある洋楽の歌詞の一部なんですが和訳してください!

洋楽を自分で和訳していて、参考にしたいので和訳を教えてください。 I ain't gonna lie You look so happy Wish there was something I could still make you feel Every smile makes me wanna fall apart Every laugh is like a bullet to my heart Cause I'm at the end of the room Watching every guy coming at you A friend don't think about you when he's dreaming Or every single minute that he's breathing So why is this so hard to believe A friend won't do it all to try to please you A friend can never kiss you when he sees you And you know I won't [? ] so just please don't call me friend ちなみに歌詞全体は↓です。 http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/i/iyaz/friend.html

• 訳お願いします

"Let It Die" Heart of gold but it lost its pride Beautiful veins and bloodshot eyes I've seen your face in another light Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? In too deep and out of time. Why'd you have to go and let it die? A simple man and his blushing bride Intravenous, intertwined Hearts gone cold your hands were tied Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? In too deep and out of time. Why'd you have to go and let it die? Do you ever think of me? You're so considerate. Do you ever think of me? Oh, so considerate. In too deep and lost in time Why'd you have to go and let it die? Beautiful veins and bloodshot eyes Why'd you have to go and let it die? Hearts gone cold and hands were tied. Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? Do you ever think of me? You're so considerate. Did you ever think of me? Oh, so considerate. In too deep and lost in time Why'd you have to go and let it die? Beautiful veins and bloodshot eyes Why'd you have to go and let it die? Hearts gone cold and hands were tied. Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? 宜しくお願いします><

• 英語の訳、お願いします。

至急お願いします。 誰か訳して下さい。 why did you wait so long to tell me I asked you before what you wanted to do and it lead up all the way here because both of us can't communicate so well being with you this summer my feelings for you grew day by day but this relationship is just a pause to me .. yea my love was real too .. i am going to miss my 2013 summer with you .. i dont know why the whole time we talked about the things we did.. but it was an encounter and an experience, because it was with you. thanks babe

• 訳お願いします

He's mad, but he's not stupid. I'll leave him now, and send my daughter to him. My Lord, I must go now. Goodbay. Stupid old man! My dearest Lord! My dear friends, how are you both? What brings you to Elsinore? We came to visit you, my Lord. Was this your idea, or did someone ask you to come? What do you mean, my Lord? The King and Queen wrote to you, didn't they? Yes, my Lord. And I can tell you why. During the last few days, I've felt very strange. The world has lost all meaning. Nothing seems beautiful. Men can't please me and women can't either. My Lord, we didn't know. お願いいたします。

• どちらにおかけですか?which number ・・・

テキストに、どちらにおかけですか?which number are you calling? で気になるのですが、どうして「are」なのでしょうか? 「do」ではだめですか?

• 日本語に訳す

Do you want her to call you back? Could you tell her to call me back? 上の文を日本語に訳してください!