• ベストアンサー

フランス語の翻訳

次の英文をどのように仏語に訳せばよいのでしょうか。 For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 65.8 males. 私の大雑把な日本語訳では、 (とある町では)100人の18歳以上の女性につき、平均65.8人の男性がいる になります。 どなたかご存知でしたら、ぜひ教えてください!お願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#47281
noname#47281
回答No.1

Il y a 65.8 hommes pour 100 femmes de 18 ans et plus.

noname#201395
質問者

お礼

ありがとう御座いました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• これはフランス語であってますか?

"But there are quirks and corners here that are unique to Los Angeles." これをフランス語でどういいますか? Mais il y a des __ ici qui sont unique a Los Angeles.

• 日本語に翻訳していただきたいです^^

From time to time I look back at my footprints on the path that led me here. They are there to remind me who I was,where I came from how I got here, what is my destination, and why I'm going down this path. Along with every step are the beautiful people that walked with me and have taught me how to be me simply by being them. For the way I am is just the way "you" are. I thank "you". A little goodnight song for y'all~ 日本語へ翻訳お願いします^^

• 日本語訳を教えて下さい。

この英文の訳を教えて下さい。 First we must ask, what possible clues are there? If birds are flying over land, w here there are features below that are distinct and stay the same for year after year — rivers, roads, forests, coastlines — then, of course, they can use their eyes. There is plenty of evidence that birds do just this.

• 日本語訳お願いします!!

次の英文を日本語に訳していただけませんか?? 1,For me not much has been going on other then working and watching the rain and snow we have had. 2,Are there color gangs in japan or is it just a united state thing? 3,Is the weather in japan as mest up as it is over here? 4, i'll let you go because i need to get ready for work. 英語わかる方、よろしくお願いします!!

• 早急!英語翻訳お願いします。

How do migrating birds find their way? First we must ask, what possible clues are there? If birds are flying over land, where there are features below that are district and stay the same for year after year- rivers, roads, forests, coastlines- then, of course, they can use their eyes. There is plenty of evidence th at birds do just this. Many, for example, follow coastlines and thread their way through straits and mountain passes. 翻訳お願いします。

• 次の英文の日本語訳の添削をしていただけないでしょうか。

次の英文の日本語訳の添削をしていただけないでしょうか。 特に"imputing readiness"→「帰属されるレディネス」に自信がありません。なお、ここでredinessは心理学用語の「レディネス(=準備性)」のことです。どうぞよろしくお願いします。 《英文》 Individual characteristics such as physical size and chronological age are used for imputing readiness in schools in much the same way as educational credentials are used in employment decisions. 《日本語訳》 教育上の資格が雇用の決定に用いられるのと同じように、学校では、身体の大きさや年齢といった個人的な特質が帰属されるレディネスのために用いられる。

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

Will I? Um. I'm sorry but I'm not really looking for a meet in person. But there are car rentals for cheep and good. And there's guides. Tours of big city's. And for the little ones every one is really welcoming. Will I? Um. とありますが、これはもしかすると文章を作った人の間違えかもしれないです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳が知りたいです。

この文章の日本語訳を教えてください。 There are many good sources for starches, including rice, bread, potatoes, and beans.

• 英語翻訳(;_;)

There is a 2-year-old child. After spending three nights, three nights are due to vacate for one day and to be spent there again. Would you check a luggage? これを日本語翻訳するとなんて書いてあるかわかりますか? お願いします(T_T)

• 英語の翻訳

and I don’t want you to lose too I wish you will be winner for every I dont know I have that feeling you are a ver これの日本語の意味を教えて下さい!お願いします。