• ベストアンサー

日本語訳が知りたいです。

この文章の日本語訳を教えてください。 There are many good sources for starches, including rice, bread, potatoes, and beans.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

米、パン、じゃがいも、豆等、でんぷんの良い供給源はたくさんあります。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳を教えてください。

うまく自然な日本語に訳せなくて困ってます。 There are many good sources for starches, including rice, bread, potatoes, and beans. Dietitians in Japan recommend that 50 to 70 percent of our energy comes from carbohydrates. Most of those calories, though, should come from starches, because eating sugars causes our blood sugar to rise rapidly.

• 日本語訳、お願いします。。。

この文章を日本語に翻訳をお願いします、雰囲気的になんとなく意味は分かるのですが・・・ i just want to know if you are good thereを翻訳お願いします

• 日本語訳

Sometimes there are so many salmon in the river that the ones at the edge are pushed out onto the riverbank. 日本語訳、よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳を教えて頂けないでしょうか?

インスタグラムでネコが水浴びしている写真をアップしたところ、外国人の方より「We do not like to bathe or us Tama street Cup because we are out there andbe sloppy and dirty 」というコメントをいただきました。 多分、ネコになりきってコメントを書いて下さっているのかな?とは思うのですが、いまいち意味が分からず困っています。(辞書で調べたのですが、street cupという単語の意味さえ解らずじまいでした。)どなたかこの文章の日本語訳・日本語での意味を教えて頂けないでしょうか?よろしくお願いいたします。

• この英文を日本語訳にしてください。

Hello Yai, Are you traveling soon to the US? You go to Virginia. I went there for vacation few years ago, to Virginia City. Very crowded and long beaches. There are many interesting places there, I hope you like the American style of life, it's very different from Canada. Keep in touch Yai, Cheers, Beto

• 全文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

The koala is not only a national icon of Australia but also a symbol of Australia`s biodiversity. Biodiversity is the variety of all life forms within an ecosystem. Life forms include plants, animals, and micro-organisms, while an ecosystem consists of these life forms as well as their physical environment such as rocks, warer sources, and the atmosphere. In Australia, there are more than one million species of plants and animals, many of ( 1 ) are found nowhere else. In fact, there are a number of rare animals there, including Tasmanian devils, wallabies, emus, wombats and kangaroos. ( )の中にに適切な単語を補ってください。

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

Will I? Um. I'm sorry but I'm not really looking for a meet in person. But there are car rentals for cheep and good. And there's guides. Tours of big city's. And for the little ones every one is really welcoming. Will I? Um. とありますが、これはもしかすると文章を作った人の間違えかもしれないです。 よろしくお願いします。

• この文を日本語にしてください。

この文を日本語にしてください。 1 There are many people who need assistance dogs. Most of them can't get one, because there are not many assistance dogs. 2 Even an assistance dog like Kenny can't go into many restaurant and shops. 3 Some are afraid of dogs. 4 Why can't my aunt go into such places with Kenny when she wants to do so? よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳

If the sea level continues to rise, many other islands, including some of Japan’s, will also be under the sea. 日本語訳、よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳とaboutの使い方

元うつ病患者の方が書いた英文に出てくる文です。 以下の文のよい日本語訳ができません。 There have been relationships broken and distorted, and relationships that have held fast and true though the worst of its manifestation. また同じ文章の中で以下の様な文ですが It's about having to rely on others for help when you are feeling at your most vulnerable and exposed. It's about being stigmatised. これににたようなaboutの使われ方が何度も出てきます。 どのように訳したらいいかで大変困っております。 分かる方がいらっしゃいましたら 助言のほどをよろしくお願いします。