tdpixyの回答

• tdpixy
  • ベストアンサー率20% (38/186)
回答No.1

おそらくですが、現在進行形を使うことで、「今この瞬間も有効使い続けていると思うか?」というニュアンスを出したいのでは?確信はもてませんが・・・。

anoyo
質問者

補足

なるほど、ニュアンスですね、それも一理ありますかね、『you put your computer to gooduse』でも間違いではないんですよね?他の方ののご意見も聞いてみたいので、よろしくです。早速の回答、ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

ビールを冷やす(冷蔵庫に入れる)担当は君だよ。 You're in charge of putting a beer in the refrigerator. You're supposed to put a beer in the refrigerator. なりたいと思っていた自分になるために、努力は惜しまない。 I will spare no effort to become what I want to be. 私が頼む前にやってくれるなんて!貴方は本当に気が利くね。  How thoughtful you are to do that before I ask you to! よろしくお願いいたします。

• 「足の小指に指輪をしていますか?」を英訳したいです

「あなたは、あなたの右足の小指に、ピンキーリングをしていますか?」 do you putting a pinky ring on your pinky finger of right foot? do you wearing 〃 「put/wear=しますか?」? 「putting/wearring=していますか?」? 間違っていたら修正お願いします。

•  この曲の和訳をお願いできますか? もし無理なら、どんな意味の曲か教え

この曲の和訳をお願いできますか? もし無理なら、どんな意味の曲か教えて下さい! ついでにこの曲は、puccycatdollsのwhacha think about thatです!  [Missy Elliot and PCD:] (Ladies) So if your dude aint actin right, you tell that dude he got to go, If that dude be clamin that he broke, you tell that dude he got to go If he wants you to stay in the house everyday and night, you tell that dude he got to go If he wants to run the streets, Then you run the streets to and you tell him he got to go Baby, Baby somebody's gonna cry tonight, Baby (baby), Baby (baby), but it won't be my tears tonight (Lets go!) So whatcha think about that, whatcha think about it, So whatcha think about that, that, that (oh baby) Tonight we're gonna switch up, I'll do you, you do me, Tonight your gonna stay home while I run the streets What do you, what do you, what do you, what do you think about that baby, What do you, what do you, what do you, what do you think about that? Baby!, Imma let you play my part, So you can feel a broken heart, Let me just talk, make sure that you call So I can say it Baby, Baby somebody's gonna cry tonight, Baby (baby), Baby (baby), but it won't be my tears tonight So whatcha think about that, whatcha think about it, So whatcha think about that, that, that (oh baby) Tonight your gonna call me a thousand times, Tonight I'mma make up a thousand lies How do you, How do you, How do you, How do you feel about that baby, How do you, How do you, How do you, How do you feel about that?

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

どなたか翻訳して頂けないでしょうか I know I can't take one more step towards you Cause all thats waiting is regret Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore You lost the love I loved the most I learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts Tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? I hear you're asking all around If I am anywhere to be found But I have grown too strong To ever fall back in your arms Ive learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? It took so long just to feel alright Remember how to put back the light in my eyes I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed Cause you broke all your promises And now you're back You don't get to get me back Who do you think you are? Running around leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul So don't come back for me Dont come back at all [x2] Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? 宜しくお願いします。

• 何をお願い??

To be an efficient fat-burning machine, your body requires at least eight hours of sleep a night. If you think that you’re doing yourself a favor by sleeping less, you are mistaken. Give your body time to rest, both mentally and physically. という文章の、If you think that you’re doing yourself a favor by sleeping less, you are mistaken. の部分が良くわかりません。 「あまり寝ないことで自分自身のお願いを聞いている →自分自身のためには寝ない方がいい(寝ないことが身体が発する願望??) と思っているなら、それは間違いだ」ということでしょうか。宜しくお願いします。

• that について

that について NHKの教育TVでthat の英文法を放送しているのを 見ました。 いつもわかりやすく教えてくれます。 that も”あの”とか、何かを指し示し、相手の関心をひきつけて、導く感触だと云っておられました。私にはthat は難しかったです。 一つの文章でthat が二つ、ついている文章を短い文章で結構ですので教えて下さい。 I think that you're lying. 嘘をついているだろう I think you're lying. that がついていない方が問い正すのに効果があるのは なんとなくわかるのですが......よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です!

You're saying that saying what we really think might do us harm in the end. You're saying that telling a lie is usually preferable to expressing our honest opinion. の訳をお願いします。

• or について

Here we must remember that mere hope or a general belief is not sufficient; nor will it avail to pretend that you can, or try to "bluff" your mind into the idea that you really do think you can. The fact is, that when you actually think that you can, and think so in the very spirit of that conviction, there will be no doubts; absolutely none; and where there are no doubts, there are no impossibilities という文章の Here we must remember that mere hope or a general belief is not sufficient; nor will it avail to pretend that you can, or try to "bluff" your mind into the idea that you really do think you can の部分なんですが、  単なる望みや、一般的な信念は充分ではない、できるように振舞うのも役にたたない、 そしてその後にor があるのですが、 これは あなたができるとはったりをかましてもだめといっているのでしょうか?  それとも  あなたができるとはったりをかますことが重要といっているのでしょうか? 誰かわかるかたがいたら教えてください!

• 教えてください

in the way you think is the best.訳してください それとthink の後にisが来てるのがよく理解できません Which place do you think best in Sibuya for drinking that you`ve ever been to? この文章は正しいですか? どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• なぜorが・・

Do you like to go see the films you're in or is that a strange experience なぜorがはいるんでしょうか?この文章に入っているorはどういう意味なんでしょう? よろしくお願いします。