• ベストアンサー

整序問題

University education in England generally lasts for 3 years . However ,in Scotish universities ()()()()() of 3. (1)for 4 years (2)instead (3)it is (4)to attend (5)usual 正解は it is usual to attend for 4 years instead です。 私は it is usual for 4 years to attend instead と解答しました。 自分の解答したもののどこが不正解かが分かりません。 分かる方教えてください。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

「(イングランドでは3年だけど)スコットランドでは,普通は4年です」と日本語で考えると,usual for 4 years となりそうです。  しかし,for 4 years というのは,「4年の間」という意味であり,attend という動詞にかかるものです。  したがって,attend for 4 years としなければなりません。 「(3年の)代わりに4年間通うことが普通である」

marinan
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 理解できました~!

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

they っていうか students in the Scotish Universityね(文章中にないけど)

回答No.1

>it is usual for 4 years to attend instead 4 years (仮主語...って言い方好きじゃないんだけど) が attend するわけではない attend するのはtheyであって。 it is usual (for them) to attend for 4 years instead

marinan
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 理解できました~!

関連するQ&A

• 並べ替えの問題です。

University education in England generally lasts three years. However, in Scottish universities ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ of three. (1) for four years (2)instead (3)it is (4) to attend (5) usual 答えは it is usual for four years to attend instead of three. なのですが、 it is usual to attend for four years instead of three. この文と正しい文との違いはどこにあるのでしょうか。 説明していただけると嬉しいです。

• 英語

整序問題です。 1I (can't,choose,decide,to,which university). 2Children are (easy,in,not,nowadays as,so,they,to please,were) the past. 3Things don't (go,we,the way,always,to,want,them). 4You (bad tooth,better,have,had,pulled,that) out. 5(to,help,because,warming,rain forests,global,control) they absorb carbon dioxide. 6A (to,of,number,are,Americans,surprising,willing) pay higher taxes to make schools better. 7There is (learning,better way,do,no,to,of,a job) than by doing it, even if you may make mistakes at times. 8Now that most families in Japan have only one or two children, (with,to,have,play,fewer children,brother or sisters). 9University education in England generally lasts three years. However, in Scottish universities (for four years,it,instead,is,to attend,usual) of three. 10 When hunting, a snake is very careful (movement,of,so as not,to advance,to attract,with a minimum) the attention nf its victim. 特に8からの訳がよく掴めず、並び替えるのに苦労しました。 4のhaveとhadで、haveは~してもらうの使役で、「その虫歯を抜いてもらいなさい」でいいのでしょうか。

• 英語の整序問題

整序問題で、分からなかった問題6問です。難しく思いました。解答解説等、教えて頂けると助かります。お願い致します。 1 I remember that once in a cottage hospital in England a man died while we were at tea,and though there were only six of us in the ward the nurses managed things so adoritly that the man was dead and his body removed (hearing/it/our/without/till/about) tea was over. 2 A defence of television history necessarily involves a (of/as/imagery/the power/in/belief) a behicle for understanding. 3 (was/Arthur/that/when/was/it/eight) his parents moved to Nottingham, where his Uncle George had a lace warehouse. 4 The past two centuries (in/seen/immense/have/an/increase) the range of garden plants. 5 In the history of skirts, the more voluminous they became, (to/the/it/more/was/difficult/wear) fitted mantles or jackets with them. 6 The best way for a collector to ensure he can find what he wants is to develop an interest in something machine-made. Mass production has democratised (within/collecting/and/it/brought/reach) of ordinary people.

• 整序問題

2,6,7の訳も出来たらお願いします。 1Sam couldn't find the proper word (should,which,the situatin,account,for,he,with). 2Literature is a precious (may,of,resource,learn,a country,other,nations,which,through). 3What's the name of the man, (she,whose,got,to,married,son)?  4 When I first went to Rome, (I found myself,I had read,many historic monuments,to see,about,very excited). 5“The shop will be closing soon. Are you ready to go?” “Well, (all,is,I've got,the shopping,to go,to get) list.” 6There is a linguistic (in,expressed,difference,be,subjects,in,can,how,English and Japanese). 7It was Einstein who came up with the theory of relativity. It was (the way,the universe,see,that,we,a,changed,new idea).

• 整序の問題です お願いします(>_<)

次の日本語を英訳してください! (1)In this country, ( agriculture / 30% / for / account / as / still / as much ) この国では、今でも農業が国内総生産の30%を占めてる。 (2)The government announced that ( every / in / one / own / people / ten / will ) an electric car by the end of the year. 年末までに10人に1人が電気自動車を所有するだろうと政府は表明した。 (3)He is ( when / to / comes / second / none / it ) to the art of conversation. 話術となると彼は誰にも負けません。 (4)We ( a / as / caught / drove / large / of / sight / steamboat / we ) by the harbor. 車で港のそばを通り過ぎたときに大型の汽船が目に入った。 (5)The heat ( is / be / to / high / this / supposed ) when making an omelet, isn't it? オムレツを作るときに、火はこのぐらいの強さでいいんですよね。 お手数ですが宜しくお願いします(>_<)

• ややこしい問題

以下の質問に対して、色んな回答例があると思いますが、私の答えは合っていますでしょか? [英訳] (1)私は、英語の勉強をする事が難しいと分かった。 正解 I found it difficult to study English. 私の答え I found that it is difficult to study English. (2)彼がそんなに夜遅くおきているのは珍しいと思った 正解 I thought it usual that he was up so late at night. 私の答え I thought it is usual that he was up so late at night. 次の問題の解答を教えて下さい (3)she must have been very beautiful when she was young. 彼女は若いころ、ずいぶん美人だったに違いない   ↓ これを 「彼女は若いころ、ずいぶん美人だったに違いなかった」 にする場合、どう文章が変わるのでしょうか?

• 大学入試問題 和文英訳 添削願い

ヨーロッパの大学は、入るのはやさしいが、卒業するのは難しいとよく言われる。 It is often said, “It is easy for us to enter in Europian universities, but it is difficult for us to graduate from them.” マスメディアは娯楽を提供するだけでなく、私たちが生活で必要とする情報を広めるのに貢献する。 Mass media not only serve amusements but also contribute us to spread information which we need. 文法的に間違っていたり、単語が適切でないところなど教えて下さい(^^)

• 語句整序問題の答え合わせをお願いします

問題の回答がどこかに行ってしまいました。自分では何となくこんな感じかなと思って解いたので、あっているかどうか教えて頂きたいです。 1:この本によって私はカナダの生活がどんなものかわかった。 This book gave me some idea (→「  」が設問) 「as to what life in Canada like is.」 2:私は自分の力を信じることがいかに大切かわかった。 I「 realized how important it is to believe in myself.」 3:日本語訳無し 「Whether a life depends noble or mean is 」, not on the profession which is adopted, but on the spirit in which it is done. それと、下のは自分ではわからなかった問題です。できれば回答とその組み合わせ方のプロセスを書いていただけると助かります。 甲:彼がどこに住んでいるのかは以前としてわからない。(1語不要) 語句整序問題 ( does / be / remains / lives / where / to / he / seen ). 乙:訳無し A:What skills are needed for this job? B:First of all, computer ( are / employed / everyone / of / required / skills ) in this company.

• 和訳の問題です お願いします

My father has been in Los Angeles for three years. を 「私の父はロサンゼルスに3年いたことがあります」と訳したのですが 解答では「私の父はロサンゼルスに3年います」 となっていました。 have(has) been in は何と訳すのが正解なのですか。教えてくださいお願いします。

• inかforか

According to the news, it is the biggest earthquake in the past 30 years. のin the past~ですが,forはだめでしょうか?完了形のときのみにforなのか,完了以外でもfor , inともにOKなのかで迷っています。よろしくお願いします。