• ベストアンサー

整序英作文3問お願いします

博物館へ行くにはどのバスに乗ればよいかご存知ですか。 (bus /know /to go /take/ which /you /to /do)to the museum? リラックスする時間がないときこそ、リラックスすべきだ。 The time to (when/relax/for/is/it/the time /don't have/you) 兄弟であれほど性格の違う二人はいないだろう。 (be/brothers/could/in/more/no/two/different)character. すみませんがお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

Do you know which bus to take to go to the museum? The time to relax is when you don't have the time for it. No two brothers could be more different in 以上でよろしいでしょうか。

関連するQ&A

• 以下の英作文おかしいですか?

「新しい場所で快適に感じるまでには時間がかかるでしょう」 It will take you some time to feel confortable in a new place. 私の英作文です。 It will take some time until you feel confortable in a new place. こちらが回答例です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

英作文の添削お願いします。 「人にものを教えるためには、教える内容の3倍以上は知っていなければならないと言われる。 というのも、どんな質問をされるかわからないからだ。 学校の先生が教科書に書いてあることしか知らなければ、 生徒の質問に答えることはできないだろう。」 It is said that you must know more than three times as many things as what you teach, in order to teach things to people. This is because you don't know what kind of questions students ask you. If teachers know only things written in text books, they can't answer the question of students. 「3倍以上は~」のあたりが特に自信がないのですが・・・。 よろしくお願いします!

• 英作文を教えてください。

(1)富士山から見る日の出はとても美しい。  The sun (       )(       )from the top of Mt.Fuji is very beautiful. (2)If you don't understand the meanings well ,you must not use such words.  You must not use the words (       )(       )you don't understand . (3)少女たちは楽しげに歌いながらやってきた。  The girls (       )(       )merrily. (4)'Are you going somewhere during the vacation?'   'Yes,I've found a nice beach (       ) I can enjoy swimming even in Februrary.   (1)how (2)when (3)where (4)which (5)Nara was the place we reached on the first night.   Nara was the place (       )(       )we got on the first night. (       )(        (6)私が人形を作ってあげた少女は、私ににっこり笑ってくれました。  The girl (       )(       )I made a doll gave me a big. smile. (7)あなたの知人の身に起こったことを私に話してください。  something /to/someone/know/me/happened/you/tell/that. (8)彼らは彼がしたことを笑った。  he/what/had/they/at/done/laughed. (9)歴史が繰り返す理由を知るものは一人としていない。  Nobody knows the (       )(      )history repeats itself. (10)彼女が多くの時間をかけて書いたあの本はいくらですか。(1語不要)  (book/she/how/is/price/much/took/what/of/time/the/that) to write?                   以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 大学院 英作文添削

問題の添削お願いします。 「以下の内容を伝えるyang博士宛の電子メールを書け。 ・9月16日から9月19日までハワイコンベンションセンター(Hawaii Convention Center)で開かれる国際会議に出席する予定である。 ・そこで9月20日の午後にハワイ大学のYang博士を直接訪問し、新しい海洋観測計画について打ち合わせしたい。 ・打ち合わせでは、海洋観測の場所と時期を決定したい ・打ち合わせの後は、一緒に夕食をとりたり ・ハワイ大学まではバスで行くつもりだが、バス停からオフィスまでの道順を知りたい。 ・この訪問についてのyang博士の都合を今日の夕方までに確かめたい。 答え Dear Dr yang.How are you? I am writing to you regarding the international conference that will take place from september 16th to september 20th. Thats why I would like to meet to discuss you about new hydrographic survey project at the university of Hawaii on september 20th. In discussion,I would like to decide where to monitor and when to monitor. After discussion,I want to eat dinner with you. I will visit your office by bus,but I don´t know how to go Please teach me how to go from bus stop to your office. And Please let me know when would be good time for you until this evening. Im looking forward to hearing from you soon. 電子メールの書き方について↓を参考にしました。 http://allabout.co.jp/study/bizenglish/closeup/CU20030522biz16/index.htm

• couldの使い方

こんにちは。 この会話のcouldの使い方ですが、自信がないのでお願いします。 今度パーティーがあるけど、自分は一緒に行く子がいないからパーティーには行けない。 でも、もしかしたらガールフレンドを連れて行けるかもしれない・・・ それで友達に、Do you think she would go?と聞いたら、 I don't know. You know who you could ask? You know who you could ask?は、"もし誰か誘うんなら"誰を誘えるかわかってるでしょ?=誘う子がいるでしょ。という感じでしょうか? その後、I could take a friend, interesting.と言ってガールフレンドではなく友達を誘うのですが、 (もしかすると)友達を連れて行けるかも。(そしたら)面白い、というように『ひょっとすると~かもしれない』という意味になるのか、 それともif I could take a friend...、 "もしも友達を連れて行けたら、そしたら面白いだろうなぁ" どちらになりますか? if節ではなくifだけ省略するという事は普通ないのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• これを和訳すると何て書いてありますか?

Let This Go I think I'm need, of a quiet walk home And as we step forward we would rather be alone So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

英語の基礎がないため間違いながら覚えています。めちゃくちゃな文なのはわかってますが、お時間があるようでしたら、修正をお願いします。 Hey Simon, How are you doing? I'm doing good. well, your girlfriend went to England!! you're going good. but she probably get jealousy,coz next your work is university has a lot of young girls. the day come up when I leave Eikaiwa-school. coz I have only 10point and a few spesial tickets. I go on studying English,though. recently I am taught by childhood friend. she went American school. she is very kind. but a little bit temper.I want to meet you her. well, I head Yui that your birthday is in Sep 15th!! Happy happy birthday SIMON!!!!! how old are you? 25 or 26? my gift is a ticket for TOYOTA CUP. It's Barcelona game. if you are not buzy, why don't we go to see to Nissan studium(Yokohama). I'm not sure yet that I can go to Narita to pick you up. I know your company will arrange for your transport. but If I can go and I don't make a touble for you, I want to go to Narita to pick you up. maybe Yui too. why don't we have a lunch, and after that I'll take you at your company or your new apt. what do you think?

• 整序作文等7問の解答を教えて下さい(高校入試)

共通語空所補充問題 (1)The hungry boys didn’t (     )anything on their plates.   Don’t (     )the door open when you go out. (2)It is your(     ) to drive next.  You must (     )more of your attention to your work.. (3)Because of the traffic accident,she went(     ).   The people were (     )to the danger of war. (4)I can't believe you. You must be(     ). He was fond of on(     ) the grass on fine days. 整序作文 (5)私は、びっくりして、ほとんど何もいえなかった。  could /hardly /I/ I /so /surprised /that /was (6)ドアに指を挟んでけがをするとは、そそっかしいな。  careless/ how/ in/ of /to/ you/ the door /your finger! (7)下宿の主人は親切にもこの部屋を月5万円で貸してくれた。  The landlord (enough /kind /me/ to/ to/ at /was/ this room )fifty thousand yen a   month.

• 誰かこの英和訳をしていただけないでしょうか?

誰かこの英和訳をしていただけないでしょうか? 翻訳機能を使っても意味がよくわからなくて困っています。 よろしくお願い致します。 so i like to know what can turn you on, so i can be all that and maybe even more. what make you feel cry, or unhappy so , i can be the one who always make you smile. i'd like to know where do you , live with who,do you live, what is your job?are you marry. i'd like to know about you past relationship .i think my love he never understand what you were worth,i want you to give me time to make it work between you and me. girl you see i am the type of man who take concern, yes i do Anyway that I can please you let me learn I wish that I could take a journey through your mind,And find emotions that you always try to hide babe, I do believe that there's a love in every woman that they want to share, I'll take good care of you lady, have no fear,

• 英作文のチェックお願いします

Individualism and collectivism use a different way of explaining themselves. I agree with your idea that Individualistic cultures tend to focus on the "I", whereas collectivistic cultures tend to focus on "we". I also glad to know that Coming to the school was the best choice you made so far in your life. You came from collectivistic place, but you are studying in the United States that is individualistic country. Fortunately, you can get to see both individualism and collectivism. He also came from collectivistic county, but he also sees individualistic country in the USA. he really happy to see the both aspect of which.