海外のサポートセンターに英語のメールを送りたい

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 海外のサポートセンターに英語のメールを送る方法や注意点について説明します。
  • awsのxmlから取得した値を自分のhtmlに直接書き込むことができるかどうかについて確認します。
  • カスタマーレビューについても自分のhtmlに直接書き込むことができるかどうかについて質問します。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

海外のサポートセンターに英語のメールを送りたい。

<awsのxmlから取得した値を直接、自分のhtmlに書き込んでもよろしいのでしょうか? カスタマーレビューについても、直接自分のhtmlに書き込んでもよろしいのでしょうか? 教えてください。> という日本語を英語になおしたいのですが、 May I write in the value that I acquired from xml of aws at directly one's html? May I write in it at direct one's html about a customer review? Please teach it. で、相手に意味が伝わるでしょうか? 教えてください。  

• mixiho
  • お礼率41% (251/608)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • jayoosan
  • ベストアンサー率28% (929/3259)
回答No.2

あちらは外国からの問い合わせだろうと、英語ができてあたりまえに対応します。また無料サービスはきまりきった返事(ガイドや利用規約に書いてありますよ的な)しかしないことも多いですね。 その文は要約すると E-Commerce Serviceのデータを表示(displayといっている。彼らは"書く"writeに返事をしていないことに注意)ができますが、Amazon Webサービスのライセンス同意に従う必要があります。 たとえば、ECS(E-Commerce Serviceのことと思われる)のデータを置いたりはできませんが、パフォーマンスのためにキャッシュすることはできます。これに従えば、HTMLにコーディングをすることはできません。(ここが"書く"に対する彼らの返信の表現。たぶん同意書にはcodeすなわちコーディングとしか書いていないのでしょう)。 といっています。そして彼らは無料で提供していることも最後にのべています。それは逆にいうと、アマゾンにとってメリットなる特殊なケースでなければ、特別にサポートしませんよということです。 Amazon Associates program や Amazon Marketplaceで典型的なことといっていますので、別に特別なことではないのでそれを参照しろということでしょう。 すでにAWSを利用している人には、一般的なので知っている内容ということだと思います。 私は利用したことがないので、わかりませんけど。

mixiho
質問者

お礼

ご丁寧にありがとうございます。 AWSの仕組みにふれたばかりでよくわかりませんでした。これをふまえて利用していきたいと思います。

その他の回答 (1)

• jayoosan
  • ベストアンサー率28% (929/3259)
回答No.1

ちょっと冗長文ですが、下記のような意味でしょうか。 Can I write the value acquired from XML you provided and customer reviews in the HTML of my website? 御社から提供されたXMLから取得した値やカスタマービューを、私のウェブサイトのHTML内に書き込むことはできますか? もし「書く」というのが、サンプルデータとしてページ内で「紹介する」という意味でしたら、それはやっている人はいるようです。 いずれにしてもAWSは、もう登場してから何年もたちますので利用者は多いと思われますので、プログラミングのカテゴリで、Amazon Webサービスの名前をはっきり出して聞いたほうが、早い気がします。 アメリカのサイトのオンライン・チャット・ヘルプをよく利用しますが、彼らは teach してくれません。 こういった無料サービスの場合、generalアンサーに載っているものは、ここを見ろとしか答えてくれません。 (彼らはその答えがそこに書いてあるのか確認もしていない感じもあります)

参考URL:
http://wbooker.blog13.fc2.com/blog-entry-163.html
mixiho
質問者

補足

jayoosanありがとうございます。 公式からメールが返ってきたのですが 【You can display data obtained via the E-Commerce Service, but you need to abide by the terms in the Amazon Web Services License Agreement. For example, you can't store the data you receive from ECS, you can only cache it for performance reasons. Along these lines, you can't hard code the data into the HTML on your website. Further, ECS is provided to developers at no cost with the expectation that use of the service will ulimately drive value back to Amazon. This is typically done via the Amazon Associates program or via the Amazon Marketplace.】 この意味がよみとれなくて困っています。 とりあえず機械翻訳にかけてみたのですが 正確に把握したいため和訳していただけないでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 英語の前置詞

お世話になっております。 私は大学で野球がしたい。 私は中学校で社会を教えたい。(社会の先生になりたい) これらの前置詞で悩んでいます。 I want to play baseball in the university. I want to play baseball at the university. I want to teach social studies in junior high school. I want to teach social studies at junior high school. I want to be a junior high school teacher of social studies. どれが正しいのでしょうか?またニュアンスの違いがあればぜひ教えてください。

• この英語はあっていますか・・・?

自分で書いた文章なのですが、合っているかわからないので 間違っていたらご指摘お願いいたします><! However, English is not the one in one country alone. In fact, this English is used all over the world. But, the opportunity to meet British English is of rare occurrence to me when I'm in Japan. In addition, I suffer inconvenience from I can’t understand British English. --------------------------------------------------------------- It is to understand British’s culture. But, the opportunity to meet British English is of rare occurrence to me when I'm in Japan. Even if I am the international class, the chance to meet British culture is of rare to me. It can be recognized that there is a different culture. But, if this goes on I may end to live without learning other culture in the culture of Japan.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳できる方いらっしゃいますか? 特に、But with me in it の意味が分かりません。 I have one looking the same, but with me in it. I'll post it when I get a chance, so you'll see me in Japan in my past visit.

• 英語が分からないので教えてください。

Imagine you are Yoko Hamada, and write a CV by filling in each blank with an appropriate expression in her self-introduction below. You can make necessary changes. Yoko's self-introduction I am Yoko Hamada, a senior ay Nankai University, majoring in English literature. I kive in 1-1-1 Sakaimachi, Nakaku, Tokyo. The postal code is 123-4567. I have been working as a part-time interpreter at Global Communication Services since 2009. So far I have translated English and Japanese at 10 international business shows. I have aslo been working as private tutor in English since 2008. Iprovide private tutoring sessions to two high school students twice a week. I am skilled in using computer software such as MS-Word and Excel. I acquired a score of 900 in TOEIC in September, 2010. Yoko Hamada (1. ) Tokyo 123-4567 Mobile:090-1234-5678 E-mail:yoko@nankai-u.ac.jp WORK EXPERIENCE: 2009-present: (2. ) Tokyo (3. ) Translated English and Japanese at 10 international business ashows. 2008-present: Provate Tutor in English Tokyo (4. ) EDUCATION: Expected: (5. ) Tokyo Marth 2012: B.A. in (6. ) SKILLS: Computer Skills: (7. ) English Proficiency: (8. ) (9. )

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

英語の翻訳お願いします。英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。 It is up to the post office now. I have submitted everything myself on August 2nd at EMS Office in my city. It may be still in transit. There is no tracking number for return mail. I called today, they said it is being processed, no further information

• 英語

I may seem tough,I may seem dry,but beneath the surface I make you cry. What am I? (Hint:It is a crop) Plant the crop mentioned in the riddle. スマーフのゲームにでてきたのですが日本語訳がわかりません 日本語にしてください

• 英語、和訳

The air is a lot thinner one mile above the sea. So players at Coors Field are able to hit the ball a lot farther. Since it opened in 1995,more runs have been scored at Coors Field than at any other ballpark in America. To try and stop this happening,Colorado's baseball team keeps its baseball in a special room that stop the balls from becoming too dry. They believe this will stop the ball from going so far when a player hits it. However,not everyone thinks it will work. Michael Dubson is a scientist at Colorado University. "I don't think it world have much effect on how far the ball flies,"he says. Most baseball fans would like him to be right! を訳すとしたらどんな感じになるでしょうか? 野球についての英文です

• 英語の文章と和訳があります。和訳は適切ですか?

It is also possible to look at this phenomenon in a positive light. Japan’s population will certainly fall and this should be there may be less pollution and the cities will be less crowded. Japan is still one of the most densely populated countries in the world, so a smaller population may not be such a bad idea after all. 和訳 この現象は肯定的観点からみることもできます。日本の人口が確実に減っていくと環境の為には良いことと言えます。車を運転したりエネルギーを人口が減ることにより、公害は少なくなり都市部は混雑しなくなるでしょう。日本は依然として世界で最も人口密度が高い国の一つであるので、とどのつまり人口減少はそんなに悪くないアイデアなのかもしれません。

• 英語の問題

大学の入試問題です。 A: Do you think I could wait a few months before investing? B: Listen, if you invest in this project now, you will really be getting ( ) the ground floor and you will make a lot of money. 選択肢が ア at it in on イ in on it at ウ on at it in エ on it in at get in on the groundという表現がありますが、at itの役割がわからず、答えが選べません。 わかる方、解説をお願いします。

• 添削お願いします。

https://okwave.jp/qa/q9584523.html の続きです。 I wanted to know it is durable because suitcase that I used it before was broken right away. So I read the customer review I used it only once, but it was easy to use. 以前使っていたスーツケースがすぐに壊れてしまったので丈夫かどうかが知りたかった。なのでカスタマーレビューを読みました。 まだ一度しか使用していないですが使いやすいです。 *What factors did you have to consider before you decided upon the purchase?という質問があるのですが、それは丈夫かどうかを知りたかった、という答えであっていますか? こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。