• ソネットは、14行のライン構造に構築されます。
  • ソネット詩人は、目的地を知っているが、方法がわからないこともあります。
  • 作家が形を明確に知覚するほど、成功の機会は高まります。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • biwako1215
  • ベストアンサー率13% (177/1302)
回答No.1

A sonnet is built on a fourteen-line frame, each line containing five feet. ソネット(14行詩)は、14行という構成で成り立っており、各行は5つの詩脚をもつ。 However, sonneteers know exactly where they are headed, although they may not know how to get there. しかしながら、ソネット詩人は、たとえその行き方は知らなくても、自分達がどこに向かっているか正確に知っている。 Most forms of composition are less clearly defined, more flexible, but all have skeletons to which the writer will being the flesh and the blood. (beingはbringの間違い?) ほとんどの形式の創作は、はっきりした定義をもたず、もっと柔軟性があるが、作家が血と肉を付与する骨格を持っている。 The more clearly the writer perceives the shape, the better are the chances of success. 作家がこの形を明確に感知すればするほど、成功のチャンスは大いにある。

menikon18
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

長文で堅苦しい内容になってしまいましたが、添削をお願いします(^-^) あと、これは大学入試用です。 TOPIC starting foreign language education at a very early age is a good idea. I'm for this opinion. There are TWO reasons.First of all,clearly,little children aged up to three can absorb a lot of information at a rate grown-ups cannot.Responsive to sound,they are very efficient learners of new language, so they will be able to acquire two languages such as Japanese and English with little difficulty.This will be a good advance, because they will have more time learning other important subjects,say math,science,histry,and so on. Second,learning foreign language does not only mean you are learning how to read and write,but it also means you are studying other culture.It must be great that you know several culture, because it means you can understand things at global point of view without predudice.Acquiring such perspective is indispensable for people of today.

• 英文の添削お願いします。

課題文:Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Young people should start to live on their own and become indepentent of their parents as early as possible.Give reasons to support your opinion. 解答: (1)I think young people should start to live on their own and become independent of their parents as early as possible. (2)I think so because,when they start working they will have to do everything by theirselves.Their parents won't help them any more.If they are not independent of their parents,they cannot work. (3)Second, if they start to live on their own,they will know that doing houseworks such as making meals,cleaning rooms is hard work. (4)And the most important reason is that,when they have their children,they have to teach their children a lot of things by them selves.If they are not indepentent of their parents,they can't raise their children properly. (5)I have friends who live on their own.They are doing everything by theirselves,so they look confident. (6)With above reasons I think young peole should start to live on their own and becomeindependent of their parents.約150words,30分 TOEFL対策の問題です。 後々読み直してみると、 firstがないのにsecondを使ったり、 一番大事な理由を述べているパラグラフの位置が中途半端だったり、 無駄にパラグラフを多くしてしまった点がよくなかったように思います。 文章構成・表現・文法なんでも稚拙な部分が多くあると思うので直したほうがよい所やアドバイスがあったらぜひ教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 文法解釈をお願いします

They are believed to be one of the most successful groups of animals we know. Theyが主語 are believedが述語 to be one of the most successful groups of animalsが目的語の 受動態の複文だと思うのですが we knowはどういう位置づけになるのでしょうか?

• 英文の邦訳の添削を願います。

The GRI also provides for stakeholder discussions of the relevant indicators that they will use, and some of the human rights tool kits are flexible. Clearly, this approach to monitoring faces problems of verifying the information it uses, given its reliance on self-reporting and even on choice of measures. These systems are all voluntary, monitored only by a corporation’s concern for its public respectability and reputation. 上記英文の下記の拙訳の添削を願います。 「GRI〔地球的規模報告イニシアチブ〕もまた利害関係者が使用する関連指標に係わる利害関係者の論議を提示し,人権ツール・キットの幾つかは弾力的である。明らかに,モニタリングに対するこのアプローチは,その自己報告への依存,および尺度の選択への依存をさえ与件として,それが使用する情報の変化の問題に直面する。これらのシステムはすべて自発的で,その公の社会的地位と評判への企業の気遣いによってのみモニターされる。」 以上宜しくお願いします。

• 英作文 添削してください

・たくさんの本を読めば、ますます物知りになると信じている人が多い。 A lot of people believe that the more books they read, the more knowledgeable they become. ・今度の家の部屋数は前に住んでいた家の倍だ。 Our new house has twice as many rooms as the one where we used to live. ・英語ほど世界中で広く使われてい言語はありません。 Nothing is more be widely used than English all over the world. ・過去について知れば知るほど、過去から学ぶことの大切さを教えられます。 The more you know the past, the more importantly to learn from the past you learn. 文法的、意味的に自信がありません;; 宜しければ添削お願いします。

• 和訳の添削をお願いします。

和訳の添削をお願いします。 経済学の内容のため、うまく訳せず困っています。 日本語として不自然な部分や間違った訳し方をしている箇所があれば訂正をお願いします。 本文) When analysing risk, economists make some postulates about economic agents. Investors are assumed to be rational in that they wish to maximize their expected utility which is a positive function of expected real returns and a negative function of the perceived level of risk. The basis of investors’ portfolio decisions is choosing an optimum combination of expected rate of return and risk given their risk-return preferences (degree of risk-aversion). The less risk-averse investors are, the more they will be prepared to take on risk. Conversely, the more risk-averse they are the less risk they will be prepared to take on. 和訳) 危険を分析するとき、経済学者は経済主体について、いくつかの仮定を作ります。彼らが予想される本当の収益のポジティブな作用とリスクの認められたレベルの否定的な機能である彼らの期待される有用性を最大にしたいという点で、投資家は合理的であるとされます。投資家のポートフォリオ決定の基礎は、彼らの危険復帰選好(リスク回避の程度)があれば、予想される利益率とリスクの最適の組合せを選んでいます。リスクを避けようとする投資家がより少ないほど、彼らはより、リスクを引き受ける準備をします。逆に言えば、彼らがより多くのリスクを避けようとするほど、彼らはより少ない危険引き受ける準備ができています。

• 添削お願いします

お願いします 下記内容どなたか添削いただけませんでしょうか(内容ではなく文法を)、よろしくお願いします What is the economic system in one country you know? In Japan, we have reliable economic system. For example, Food, Food factory is heavily regulated by government. They are checked their sanitary conditions thoroughly. If factory was poor hygiene situation, Consumer might eat bad food. Therefore, Government checks them out without notice and they try to protect our life. However, Government check system was nearly-defunct few years before. They check it out regularly for the public; in fact they just flip through the document and see their assembly line only superficially. Consequently, it given rise to food industry’s moral degeneration such as doctor production date, poor hygiene situation, mislabeled food, polluted food. Many companies were laid open. Consumers angry at their sloppy management and government’s superficial research but changed low more tighten and enacted whistle-blower immunity bill. And now Government regulates the quality of food and lots of product thoroughly. Bad happen lead to good economic system.

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします。 “The act of being in front of someone while they have that screen — they know if you tip, don’t tip or go into custom screens,” he said. “People in that moment are much more likely to be generous and to tip.”

• 英作文の添削をおねがいします

英作文の添削をお願いします。 テーマ:食の安全について(自分の食生活とみんなが健康的で安全なものを食べるために社会はどうしたらよいか) 錠けン:150字以上 3パラグラフ構成以上 序論・本論・結論が明確であること      Today, the problems of food quality and safety have been in the news more than before. As you know, eating is one of the most important habits in daily life, so I care about what I eat every day. Because I live with my family, my mother or I can cook by her or myself. Thus, I can eat healthy food such as flesh vegetables, fruits, meat and fish. However, if I have to live alone, I should sometimes buy the meal at the convenience store when I am busy and unable to cook. In addition, this is the problem for people who live alone. Although a lot of convenience store stand everywhere in the city, most of meals they sell are not healthy, like high-calorie, salty, or including high levels of chemicals. Eating these foods usually harm their health. I suggest that society should make the convenience stores sell more healthy food if they make sure that we all eat good and healthy food. When they so, even people who live themselves will be able to eat safety and be more healthy.(183words) 本論の展開(自分の食生活から社会全体に結び付ける展開)が思い浮かばず、 無理やり結論にもっていった感じがいなめません。。。 英作文を書くときに軽く構成は書き出すものの、何度も消して書いてを繰り返してしまうのですが、 これをあまりしなくて済むコツなどあれば教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳、添削お願いします

お世話になっております。これで通じるでしょうか? 3で仮定法みたいなのを使ってしまったのが微妙な気がします。 1.ほとんどの生徒は肉体的ないじめではなく、言葉によるいじめの犠牲者なのです。 Most student are victim is bullying that isn't phisycal but verval. 2.テクノロジーが進化するにつれていじめのやり方も進化してきました。 The more tecnology has been developing, the more bulling's method has been developing. 3.あなたやあなたの友人がいじめの標的になったことがあれば、その様な状況でどうするべきかを知ることが難しいということがわかるでしょう。 If you or your friend were bullid, they would understand that it is difficult to know what to do in the circumstance.