• ベストアンサー

英文の返事がきました わからない所があります

Total with shipping would come to $87.75. 《 and would come in 2 GLobal Priority mail envelopes. 》 《》の所はどういう意味でしょうか? お願い致します 

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • toff-toff
  • ベストアンサー率31% (110/348)
回答No.1

「Global Priority Mail用の封筒二つに分けて発送します」ってことです。 Global Priority Mail と言うのは外国(たぶん米国ですか?)の郵便局から出せる郵便物で、ふつうのエアメールよりも早く届くもので、出荷番号みたいなものがあるので、配達状況(配達されたかどうか)もわかるものだったと記憶しております。 希望をすれば保険もかけられるし。   Global Priority Mailについてはちょっと記憶が確かではない(80%くらいの自信です)が、英訳の方は二つの荷物(封筒)に分けてお届けになるということです。  こんなもんでどうでしょう?

mimi994
質問者

お礼

有難うございます そうなんですか  わかりました お世話になりました

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• この英文の解釈を教えて下さい。

現在読んでいる書籍の英文で解釈が分からない箇所があるので回答願います。 1つ目は、 Southern Irish might well be apprehensive about the sudden swelling of their state by a million people - urban and with a different social outlook and "who by" and large would be bitter about any union with their Irish "cousins". の"who by"が何を指すのかと、文法的解釈が分かりません。 2つ目は、 1That would lead to bloodshed and confusion as the IRA expect, but who in the end would come out "the winner"would be open to question. のcome outの文法的解釈です。come outは自動詞だと思っていたのですが、~を排出する ~を解決するといった他動詞的用法があるのですか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文の理解を助けてください

「☆」以下の意味がよくわかりません。結局1時間当たり60ドルのところを、50%オフにしてあげるよといっているのでしょうか? I would be able to book you for the month of September. However, I would have to postpone a few projects and clear my regular teaching schedule. With this in mind I would need a down payment of %50. ☆ The remainder paid at the beginning of each week after the first 2 weeks of study. The total for 4 weeks at 40 hours per week for $60 per hour would be $9,600. So the total deposit will be $4,800 dollars. また、以下の文章のthe eveningsというのは、月火水木金土日の夜ということですか?それとも、週末の夜? I will also provide you with an equipment to practice with on the weekends and the evenings.

• 英文の添削をお願い致します!

海外のネットショップオーナーに、以下の日本語の旨を伝えたくメールしたいと思っています。 正しく伝わりますでしょうか? 英語が得意な方、英文の添削をお願い致します。 「返信をありがとうございます。 私はあなたが商品を再発送してくださるときき嬉しいです。 できましたら、再発送の際は、USPS Priority Mail Internationalで 送って頂けますでしょうか? 追加の送料が必要でしたら、もちろんお支払いたします。 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。」 Thank you for your response. I am glad to hear that you will reship the item. I would like you to reship the item by USPS Priority Mail International. If it needs additional shipping costs, I'll pay for it. Thank you and best regards.

• この英文2つを訳してください。

お願いします。 "Doing business with a country in transition from one political system to another can be risky." "With interdependence can come pressure on countries to change their political, economic and cultural practices."

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。相手からメールが来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。 We are waiting on your response for what shipment you would like us to send your package with. Again these are your shipping prices. Please let us know what option you will like us to ship and we will ship asap.

• 英文訳詞お願いします。

現在ebayで欲しい商品があるので、日本に発送をお願いできるか質問したところ、このような回答が届きました。 hank You for your interest in the auction. I would ship to Japan if paid by PAYPAL and with the understanding that shipping costs would increase to $41.60 for 1st Class International Shipping or $47.85 for Express Mail Delivery (Package will weigh 5-6 lbs. when shipped). If you are willing to pay the extra postage, I will get it to you. Thanks again for your interest. 日本への発送は問題なさそうなのですが、送料が$41.60と$47.85と書いてあります。ボビングヘッド2個の送料にしては高いので、 これはセラーが追加代金をプラスした値段でこの代金なら発送してもよいと書いてあるのでしょうか? 申し訳ありませんが、英語が得意な方がおりましたら教えてください。 よろしくお願い致します。

• この英文は、、

Seller's payment instructions We sell only in the USA, Canada and the UK. This item can not be combined with anything else. Please don't ask! We ship by priority mail only. USA is only $4.65 and the UK and Canada is $15. p アメリカとカナダ以外は売りませんと言う意味ですよね? “Ships to: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Asia, Australia ”と書いてあったので 日本からも買えると思ってたんですが、、

• 英文のおかしい所を直してください!

I went to a driving school and an ion on Saturday. In the morning, I ran on the street by car. It was very fun. I went to an ion with a friend in the afternoon. I was very glad to be able to do shopping. 宜しくお願いします!!

• 英文についての質問(訳してください)

This option would take two steps to reduce Defense Department personnel spending. First, it would reduce currently planned Army active force levels by another 30,000. The current plan is to reduce end strength for the active force from 475,000 to 450,000, and this option would reduce it further to 420,000. In addition, it would replace military personnel working in support roles with civilians who generally cost less money to employ. この文章の後半(In addition, it would replace military personnel working in support roles with civilians who generally cost less money to employ.)なのですが、これはどういう意味でしょうか? 兵士に民間人を置き換える?? よくわからないので、分かる方訳して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• この英文の意味を教えて下さいm(__)m

すみません・・・ メールをもらったのですが、ちゃんと意味があってるか不安なので意味を教えて下さい。 よろしくお願い致します。m(__)m ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I have been so busy lately! I would love to keep in touch with you and apologize for taking so long to return your email. I will write you a much more detailed email very soon. I have just returned home from another music trip and am extremely tired! I will write very soon!