• ベストアンサー

私らしく書けたでしょうか?語りかけるようにです。

帰りの電車で、英語の勉強をしました。いつもの私らしく語りかけるように書けているでしょうか? Hi,everyone! Everyday I am thinking like this.I want to study English more and more! I work 6days a week,full time job.Do you want to know how I study English?I am lucky,becouse I have many teacher!They are so kind for(to?) me. All of them are in goo! I am thanking them a lot. BTW,I am writing this in the train home. As usual so crowd!! But I am sitting,lucky girl!(g)At my both side(ここの言い方変ですよね?),girl and guy are sleeping. Maybe they are tired.You think so,don't you? Me?I am now studiing English in the train home.See you later!

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.4

Gです。 こんにちは! 好きな人からのメッセージはちゃんと受け取りましたか? <g> また、一行一行やってみましょうね。 >Hi,everyone! Everyday I am thinking like this. Okです。  >I want to study English more and more! OKです。 >I work 6days a week,full time job. I work 6 days a week at a full time job.と言う表現にすることで、週に六日働くと言うフィーリングをパートではなくと言うフィーリングよりも言いたいんだというフィーリングを出した表現ですね。 I have a full time job and work 6 days a week.と言う表現にすることで、パートではなく、と言うフィーリングを先に出していますね。 でも、そして週6日働きますと言う表現を同じレベルで出した表現もできるわけです。 >Do you want to know how I study English? OKです。 >I am lucky,becouse I have many teacher! I feel so lucky, because I have many teachers!として、I'm luckyと言う表現よりも、そう実感しています、と言うフィーリングをより強く出すためにI feel so luckyと言う表現に変えることが出来るわけです。 >IThey are so kind for(to?) me. They are so kind to me.ですね。 英語では「彼らは親切です」といって、誰に向かって親切な態度を示すかと言うと、to meなのですね。 「私のためにfor me」ではないわけです。 >All of them are in goo! I am thanking them a lot. All of them are at Goo!になります。 >BTW,I am writing this in the train home. OKです。 in a train home >As usual so crowd!! As usual, it's so crowded. It's so crowded. It's so crowded.と覚えてしまってください。 >But I am sitting,lucky girl!(g) But I'm sitting, a lucky girl! <g> カンマの前にはスペースがなくて後にはスペースがあります、ですね。 >At my both side(ここの言い方変ですよね?),girl and guy are sleeping. At my each side, a girl and a guy are sleeping.と言う言い方をして、両方の側と言う表現を、各側に、と言う表現に変えたほうが良いですね。 >Maybe they are tired.You think so,don't you? Okです。 >Me?I am now studiing English in the train home. ?の後にスペースです。 Me? I am now studying English.として、すでに電車の中にいると言うことは分かっているので、in the train home は省略してしまいます。 >See you later! OKです。 ものすごく良くなりましたよ。 表現ミスも少なくなりましたね。 上達の道を歩んでいると言うことです。 英語の添削もそうですが、徐々に身につけて行けば良いのです。 どうせ、生きているうちに完璧に英語を使えるようになるということは決してないのです。 毎日少しずつ自分の間違いを知りそれを身につけていくことで、今から一ヶ月たって、二ヶ月たって、三ヶ月たって同じ添削を頼んだときに、同じ回答が来るようであればおかしなことですよね。 なぜって、どんなに良い文章でも磨きを書けることは出来るからなんです。 隣に疲れて寝ている人がいるという事はあなたも疲れているはずですね。 でも英語を習いたいというフィーリングの方が強いのですね。 だからがんばれるのです。 がんばるからやることが毎日良くなるわけです。 だから「いつまでも」がんばらなきゃいけないないんですよね。 お分かりですね。 では私ならと言うことで書いて見ますね。 Hi, everyone! Everyday I can feel I want to be better at English. I know I want to. I do not have a lot of time to study because I work 6 days a week and also it's a full time job. Do you know how I MAKE time to study English? I use the commuting time as my study hour and also I use Goo on the Internet. I have a lot of teachers there and they have been so kind and helpful to me. I do thank them a lot, though sometimes I forget to show that to them. BTW, you know I'm writing this in a train, right. It's so crowded but today I'm so lucky to get a seat. A girl and a guy on my each side are sleeping. Maybe they are tired from work. You think so, don't you? I know you do. Me? Yes, I'm a little tired, too but I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday. Ok, I've gotta go now. See you later! と言う感じかな。 じゃ、また、いつものところで、 これでいかがでしょうか。 分かりにくい点がありましたら、補足質問してください。 

rose-crystal
質問者

お礼

”ものすごく良くなりましたよ。 表現ミスも少なくなりましたね。 上達の道を歩んでいると言うことです。”こんな風に言っていただくと、どんなに嬉しいか!頑張ろうって、更に思います。 gooで勉強していると、もっと良くなりたいと言う気持ちが、強くなります。本当に皆さんのおかげです。最後に書いていただいた英文は、日本語にすることなく英語で解りました。生き生きした文章がかけるように、いつまでもいつまでも勉強を続けたいと思います。ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (3)

• akijake
  • ベストアンサー率43% (431/992)
回答No.3

おはようございます。 またまた頑張ってますね! いつも楽しみにしています。同じ課題を一緒にやってるみたい。 私なりに書いてみました。 いろんな表現があると思うのでご参考まで。 Hi there! Here is what I am thinking every day and night. "I wanna study English more and yet more!" ちょっと大げさ過ぎますかね? 私はこんな風に朝も夜も考えてるの、としておいて""で囲って台詞っぽくしたら感じが出そうかなーと。 I work 6days a week,full time job.Do you want to know how I study English? I'm working full time on 6days a week! Can you imagine how I study English!? #2さんの、guess... という書き方好きです。 ですが、せっかくですので違う言い方も書いてみました。 I am lucky,becouse I have many teacher!They are so kind for(to?) me. All of them are in goo! I am thanking them a lot. 文がちょっと短くて、they them が多いかなーと感じました。 なので、その辺をちょこっと変えて、 I am really a lucky guy having many teachers all over the world on goo! I cannot explain how kind they are. I feel so grateful for all the helps I can get there. ちょっと語りかけるっぽくなくなってしまったかも知れませんが…。 Right now, I am writing this diary on the train home. on the train home.の方がいいかなぁと思いますがどうでしょうか? BTWの他にRight now を使ったりとか? Oh boy! The train is so crawded as usual... but I managed to get a sheat. What a lucky girl I am! A girl and guy on my bothside (people on my right and left) are asleep. とかどうでしょうか? on my both side, だったら変じゃないと思います。 Maybe they are tired.You think so,don't you? Me?I am now studiing English in the train home. I guess they are so tired, don't you think so? Oh, about me? You think so,don't you?ここはdon't you think soとした方が普通そうです。 突然Me? よりも、Ohなどつけたらどうでしょうか? I am now studiing English in the train home. この説明はさっきも出てきたので、変えた方がよさそうかなぁと思います。 うーん、 Oh, about me? Of course never fall in asleep! Studying English is much more interesting to me than sleeping!  または、 You think I wanna sleep? No way! this is the best time for me to study English and I'm not gonna miss it! とか…? See you later!はもちろんいいと思います。 私の場合は、手紙やメールはどちらかと言うと電話で話をする代わりなイメージなので、いつも I'll talk to you again! とか、I'll catch up later! とか書きます。 それでは再度、自信なしで。

rose-crystal
質問者

お礼

いつもありがとうございます。 私の頭にある英単語の数は、そんなに多くないと思っています。でもそれでも書けるんだ!と思いながら読ませていただきました。”いつも楽しみにしています。”....こんな風に言っていただくと嬉しくなります。自信なし、これは謙遜ですね<g>

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Chicago243
  • ベストアンサー率38% (401/1043)
回答No.2

Do you want to know how I study English? ->Guess how I study English? I am lucky,becouse I have many teacher!They are so kind for(to?) me. All of them are in goo! I am thanking them a lot. ->As a matter of fact, I have many teachers. Don't you think I'm lucky? I am going to tell you the secret. I just access a site, goo. People in goo are so kind that I am very thankful to them. But I am sitting,lucky girl! ->I could take a seat in a train, today. What a lucky girl I was! (or How lucky I was!) あなたらしくなっていたらいいな! I hope you like it.

rose-crystal
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 ->Guess how I study English? "guess"...この単語は、自分の文章の中で使ったことがありません、これからは使ってみようかな?動きのある文章が書きたい!と思っています。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • misa629
  • ベストアンサー率28% (2/7)
回答No.1

語りかける感じは出ていますが、少し分かりにくいところも多いです。 Hi, everyone! Everyday, I think about how I want to study English more and more! (ここはくっつけてしまった方が自然でしょう)I work 6 days a week, and it's a full-time job, so I am very busy. (これを付け加えると、次の文につながりやすいと思います) Do you want to know how I study English? Everybody at goo teaches me, and they are all very kind to me. I am lucky, because there are so many teachers! I am very thankful to them. Btw, I am writing this on the train on my way home. As usual, it is very crowded! But luckily, I was able to get a seat! A boy and a girl sitting on my sides are both sleeping. They are probably tired. Don't you think so? Me? I am now studying English on the train. See you later! 出来るだけ内容を変えないで直しました。どうですか?

rose-crystal
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます、書き換えていただいた文章を読むと、私の知らない単語は一つもありません。何度も読み返し、洗練された”日記”が書けるよう頑張ります。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英検三級ライティング

英検三級のライティングの問題で Do you want to study English more in the future?という質問に対して Yes,I want to study English more in the future. I have two reasons. First, I want to speak English in the future. Second, I think English is very useful in the future. これってあってますかね?減点対象などがあったら是非教えて欲しいです。

• 通勤途中の英語の勉強です、又お願いします。

今朝、携帯で作文しました。そのまま載せますので、どうぞよろしくお願いします。(今朝は、本当に寒かった!) Hi,there! Good morning! Do you still in bed? Today is Saturday, but it is not my day-off. I am now at station and waiting a train. It is so cold. I feel I will become a ice.(凍ってしまいそうと言いたくて、こんな風に書いてしまいましたが....) Come soon a train!(言い方が変だと思うのですが、早く来て!って言いたいのですが)......... I can see a train! Wait a minutes,OK? Hi! I am now in a train office. Are you still there? I was lucky! I got a seat,so let's study English again. <g> It is not crowded. I wish everyday was like a today's train!(like thisかな?) But I know it will never happen. See you later!

• Bath Studying English

I want to study English in the bathtub. If you know, please tell me how to do this? However, I don't want my books to be damp, so tell me the way except bringing it into.

• 英会話の相手募集の貼り紙について

今中国にいますが、英会話学習の相手を探すため、留学生寮に募集の貼り紙をしたいと思います。自信がないので、どなたか教えて下さい。 I am a Japanese student. I need a native-English teacher. I have a text book,I want use it. I want to study as many time as possible for this month. If you are interested in,please contact with me. こんな感じでおかしくないでしょうか。

• 日々の出来事を、日記風に書いて英作文の勉強をしています。添削をお願いしたいのです。よろしくお願いいたします。

Hi, my Crystal! I am happy you are there. I have a story that I want to talk about. I saw two orchids in front of a new shop. At that time they were in a trash bag and weak. I understood they were gift to the new shop for celebration of opening. A young guy were cleaning up there. I asked him “Do you dump them? Can you give them to me?” He answered “Yes! Would you like to keep them?" He took out and planted them to a pot again. He said to me “Thank you so much!” And I said to him "Thank you" too. I felt I went to there at that time for meeting them. (あの時間に、あの場所に行ったのは、偶然ではあるけれども、会うためだったのかもしれない....こんな思いを文章に書きたいのですが、難しい!) Now they are in our office and I am very glad they got well. Everyday I can see their beautiful flowers! I am going to see them at soon, because I am now in a train heading to the office. I have to get off the next station. Have a nice day, my Crysta!

• お礼の手紙

今日外国の方との交流会があったので、そのお礼の手紙を英語で送りたいのですが、どう書けばいいのか分からないので添削していただけないでしょうか? Dear ~. I enjoyed the wonderful time today! I had a great experience with you. Thank you so much. My English is very poor, but I'm glad that you understood my broken English. I want to study English more, and I want to talk more in English. Thank you very much in various for me today. Bye. 今日はとても楽しかったです。 あなたのおかげで、いい体験ができました。 私の英語はとてもつたなかったですが、あなたが理解してくれたことがとてもうれしかったです。 これからはもっと英語を勉強して、もっと英語で話せるようになりたいです。 今日は本当にいろいろとありがとうございました。 あと、英語の手紙の場合は自分の名前はどこに書いたらいいのでしょうか?

• 久しぶりに書きました、よろしくお願いいたします。

After taking a bath, I am writing this one. When the last time did I came here? Wait a minutes! I check about it at goo…….. It was two weeks ago. I want to learn English more and more! I know it is not easy for me, so I will do my best! I never change this feeling. I wrote this below in the train heading to my office. -.-.-.-.-.-.- Well, today I am going to write about what I did with "gobo." What do you say it in English? I like "gobo" very much. Yesterday I cooked with it. I have used it many times. But that dish was the first time I made. Let's get started how to cook! Oh! Sorry, Crystal! I am now in a train heading to my office. And I am going to get off at the next station. I promise you, next time I will teach you how to cook. See you then, my Little Sweet Crystal!

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い (120字~150字)                                                                                       条件・十年後の自分はどうなっているかについて書きなさい。                                                                                      I will work as an English translator in ten years. I have an experience supporting my idea. When I was a junior high school student, it was not until I started to study English that I realized how interesting studying English was. I have kept learning English since then. Now, I want to enter Hitotubashi University and study English more. This is because I have dreamed of becoming a good translator. I have a reason why I want to be. these days, this world is getting smaller and it is more important for people to have English skills, so I want to help them learn English. What is important is that how I make effort to be a good English translator. (121字)                                                                              今回はぎりぎりでした。少しtranslatorという語が多い気がしますが・・・。文法面を中心に内容のチェックをお願いしたいです。宜しくお願いします。

• 英作してみました。間違ってますか?

中学2年生の姪っ子が英語を勉強しているということで、年賀状にメッセージを書いてみたのですが、正しいかみていただけないでしょうか? How are you doing on oshogatsu ? Thank you for the last year ! You passed Eiken grade 3. I am so proud of you. This year, you will be in the third grade in junior high school. I want to help you when you need. Good luck ! おかしいですか?