• ベストアンサー

私らしく書けたでしょうか?語りかけるようにです。

misa629の回答

• misa629
  • ベストアンサー率28% (2/7)
回答No.1

語りかける感じは出ていますが、少し分かりにくいところも多いです。 Hi, everyone! Everyday, I think about how I want to study English more and more! (ここはくっつけてしまった方が自然でしょう)I work 6 days a week, and it's a full-time job, so I am very busy. (これを付け加えると、次の文につながりやすいと思います) Do you want to know how I study English? Everybody at goo teaches me, and they are all very kind to me. I am lucky, because there are so many teachers! I am very thankful to them. Btw, I am writing this on the train on my way home. As usual, it is very crowded! But luckily, I was able to get a seat! A boy and a girl sitting on my sides are both sleeping. They are probably tired. Don't you think so? Me? I am now studying English on the train. See you later! 出来るだけ内容を変えないで直しました。どうですか?

rose-crystal
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます、書き換えていただいた文章を読むと、私の知らない単語は一つもありません。何度も読み返し、洗練された”日記”が書けるよう頑張ります。

関連するQ&A

• 英検三級ライティング

英検三級のライティングの問題で Do you want to study English more in the future?という質問に対して Yes,I want to study English more in the future. I have two reasons. First, I want to speak English in the future. Second, I think English is very useful in the future. これってあってますかね?減点対象などがあったら是非教えて欲しいです。

• 通勤途中の英語の勉強です、又お願いします。

今朝、携帯で作文しました。そのまま載せますので、どうぞよろしくお願いします。(今朝は、本当に寒かった!) Hi,there! Good morning! Do you still in bed? Today is Saturday, but it is not my day-off. I am now at station and waiting a train. It is so cold. I feel I will become a ice.(凍ってしまいそうと言いたくて、こんな風に書いてしまいましたが....) Come soon a train!(言い方が変だと思うのですが、早く来て!って言いたいのですが)......... I can see a train! Wait a minutes,OK? Hi! I am now in a train office. Are you still there? I was lucky! I got a seat,so let's study English again. <g> It is not crowded. I wish everyday was like a today's train!(like thisかな?) But I know it will never happen. See you later!

• Bath Studying English

I want to study English in the bathtub. If you know, please tell me how to do this? However, I don't want my books to be damp, so tell me the way except bringing it into.

• 英会話の相手募集の貼り紙について

今中国にいますが、英会話学習の相手を探すため、留学生寮に募集の貼り紙をしたいと思います。自信がないので、どなたか教えて下さい。 I am a Japanese student. I need a native-English teacher. I have a text book,I want use it. I want to study as many time as possible for this month. If you are interested in,please contact with me. こんな感じでおかしくないでしょうか。

• 日々の出来事を、日記風に書いて英作文の勉強をしています。添削をお願いしたいのです。よろしくお願いいたします。

Hi, my Crystal! I am happy you are there. I have a story that I want to talk about. I saw two orchids in front of a new shop. At that time they were in a trash bag and weak. I understood they were gift to the new shop for celebration of opening. A young guy were cleaning up there. I asked him “Do you dump them? Can you give them to me?” He answered “Yes! Would you like to keep them?" He took out and planted them to a pot again. He said to me “Thank you so much!” And I said to him "Thank you" too. I felt I went to there at that time for meeting them. (あの時間に、あの場所に行ったのは、偶然ではあるけれども、会うためだったのかもしれない....こんな思いを文章に書きたいのですが、難しい!) Now they are in our office and I am very glad they got well. Everyday I can see their beautiful flowers! I am going to see them at soon, because I am now in a train heading to the office. I have to get off the next station. Have a nice day, my Crysta!

• お礼の手紙

今日外国の方との交流会があったので、そのお礼の手紙を英語で送りたいのですが、どう書けばいいのか分からないので添削していただけないでしょうか? Dear ~. I enjoyed the wonderful time today! I had a great experience with you. Thank you so much. My English is very poor, but I'm glad that you understood my broken English. I want to study English more, and I want to talk more in English. Thank you very much in various for me today. Bye. 今日はとても楽しかったです。 あなたのおかげで、いい体験ができました。 私の英語はとてもつたなかったですが、あなたが理解してくれたことがとてもうれしかったです。 これからはもっと英語を勉強して、もっと英語で話せるようになりたいです。 今日は本当にいろいろとありがとうございました。 あと、英語の手紙の場合は自分の名前はどこに書いたらいいのでしょうか?

• 久しぶりに書きました、よろしくお願いいたします。

After taking a bath, I am writing this one. When the last time did I came here? Wait a minutes! I check about it at goo…….. It was two weeks ago. I want to learn English more and more! I know it is not easy for me, so I will do my best! I never change this feeling. I wrote this below in the train heading to my office. -.-.-.-.-.-.- Well, today I am going to write about what I did with "gobo." What do you say it in English? I like "gobo" very much. Yesterday I cooked with it. I have used it many times. But that dish was the first time I made. Let's get started how to cook! Oh! Sorry, Crystal! I am now in a train heading to my office. And I am going to get off at the next station. I promise you, next time I will teach you how to cook. See you then, my Little Sweet Crystal!

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い (120字~150字)                                                                                       条件・十年後の自分はどうなっているかについて書きなさい。                                                                                      I will work as an English translator in ten years. I have an experience supporting my idea. When I was a junior high school student, it was not until I started to study English that I realized how interesting studying English was. I have kept learning English since then. Now, I want to enter Hitotubashi University and study English more. This is because I have dreamed of becoming a good translator. I have a reason why I want to be. these days, this world is getting smaller and it is more important for people to have English skills, so I want to help them learn English. What is important is that how I make effort to be a good English translator. (121字)                                                                              今回はぎりぎりでした。少しtranslatorという語が多い気がしますが・・・。文法面を中心に内容のチェックをお願いしたいです。宜しくお願いします。

• 英作してみました。間違ってますか?

中学2年生の姪っ子が英語を勉強しているということで、年賀状にメッセージを書いてみたのですが、正しいかみていただけないでしょうか? How are you doing on oshogatsu ? Thank you for the last year ! You passed Eiken grade 3. I am so proud of you. This year, you will be in the third grade in junior high school. I want to help you when you need. Good luck ! おかしいですか?