• ベストアンサー

MSN課金化?

今朝、こんなメールがmsnのホットメールに届いてました。 On the 1st of november , we will have to pay for the use of our MSN and email accounts unless we send this message to at least 18 contacts on your contact list. It's no joke if you don't believe me then go to the site ( www.msn.com ) and see for yourself. Anyways once you've sent this message to at least 18 contacts , your msndude will become blue. please copy and paste don't forward cos people won't take notice of it otherwise 全くわけがわからないのですが、どう処置したらいいでしょうか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • anlaura
  • ベストアンサー率44% (22/49)
回答No.1

私のhotmailには届いていませんよ。いくつかアカウントを所持していますが、どのアカウントにも届いていません。MSNかhotmailからのメールであれば、いつもは宛先の所にMSNのロゴがついてますよね?それがついてましたでしょうか? それに、いつも日本で取得したアカウントには日本語で来ますから、無視しても良いモノでは無いかと思うのですが・・・?

bomb_bomb
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。早速削除しちゃいました。 よくよく考えてみるとそうですよね。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• violet430
  • ベストアンサー率36% (27472/75001)
回答No.3

送信元やメールヘッダを確認し、本当にマイクロソフトからのメールかどうかを確認するのが先決だと思います。 偽装メールのニオイがします。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • tokuten
  • ベストアンサー率17% (5/28)
回答No.2

英語版不幸の手紙みたいなもんやな。。。。 無視でいいでしょ

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

英語の和訳をお願いしたいです。 All I can be Have what we need What you've got to do is to give it your best shot Forget yesterday Now is everything Ignore cold eyes,yell at the top of your lungs So that the world hears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want If you are tired then why don't you rest There is no need to keep on running Burn your soul into these notes and verses Then this song will surely reach their ears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want You've made no mistake Call your own shots on right and wrong Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want よろしくお願いします。

• Update your Profile on Microsoft Connect Soon

本日以下のようなメールが来ましたが、具体的に何をすればいいのかもわかりません。昨日MSNメッセンジャーのログインパスワードを変えたのでそれ関係かとは思うのですが…。 わかる方、ご教授願います。 よろしくおねがいいたします Update your Profile on Microsoft Connect Soon Dear Microsoft Connect user, We sent you an e-mail in mid-May with details about an update to your Microsoft Connect profile. Now that the update is complete, we would like to ask you to verify your Profile on Microsoft Connect. You still have time to update your profile before the update becomes required and our system will prompt you to update it. Please either click on the profile reminder link on the left navigation menu or select Manage My Connect Profile at the bottom of any web page. If you have not updated your Microsoft Connect profile prior to July 23, 2007, you should expect the following when you visit and sign in to http://connect.microsoft.com on or after July 23, 2007: 1. We will present you with a Web page on which you will be asked to verify and update your profile information. After submitting this information, Microsoft Connect will use it as your profile information moving forward. 2. If you don't return to Microsoft Connect before July 23, 2008, Microsoft Connect will inactivate your account and we will be unable to contact you regarding your program participation. At any time after July 23, 2008, you can return to Microsoft Connect and re-activate your account by signing in with your Windows LiveID, and updating your profile. Thank you for your help and patience during this process, and we look forward to continuing to serve you. The Microsoft Connect Team As a Microsoft Connect user, you are receiving this announcement about an update to your Microsoft Connect profile. Microsoft is committed to protecting your privacy. To learn more, please refer to the Microsoft Online Privacy Statement at http://privacy.microsoft.com/.

• 私あてのトランプ大統領のメルマガ翻訳を希望します

私あての、トランプ大統領のメルマガですが、文章が何を伝えているか教えてください。出来れば日本語に訳してください。 Don’t worry -- we’ll take care of getting you and a friend to Palm Beach and reserving your room... ...You just have to decide who to bring for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. You are receiving this email at com Trump Make America Great Again Committee, 138 Conant Street, 2nd Floor, Beverly, MA 01915 We believe this is an important way to reach our grassroots supporters with the most up-to-date information regarding the efforts of the Trump Make America Great Again Committee and President Trump, and we’re glad you’re on our team. It’s because of grassroots supporters like you that we will Make America Great Again, and we appreciate your support. Thank you for all that you do!

• メールの翻訳をお願い致します。

英語は苦手なのですが海外通販をしています。 1回、オーダーしたことのある化粧品ブランドですが 日本に送れないものがあるということで オーダーをキャンセルして返金をしてもらったことのある ショップです。突然、下記のメールが届きました。 そのメールを翻訳して頂きたいのです。 後、メールの下部(Orの下)に We would be happy to offer you a refund on these items and 20% off your next order placed on ○○○.com. とあるのですがこれは次回の注文は20%オフになるということでいいのでしょうか? 以上、どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 We are please to tell you that your ○○○ order is ready to be resent to you. We would like to thank you once again for your continued patience and support at this time. Unfortunately we are now of stock in Pure Pigment in Incite and will not be able to include this in your order, please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause you. We would like to offer you the following options to continue your order. We would be happy to offer you replacement Pure Pigments(s) in any shade of your choice from our website to replace your out of stock item(s)http://www.○○○.com/shop/products/eyes/furore-pure-pigment Or We would be happy to offer you a refund on these items and 20% off your next order placed on ○○○.com. Please let us know which solution would be best for you and we will organise this right away and resend your order to you. Kind regards,

• 海外通販で何かを連絡しなくてはならないのですが。

初めて利用したサイトでこのようなメールが来て困っています。必要な情報は入力しており、何かを連絡しないといけないようなのですが・・・We have received your first order at xxxxx.com. To begin supplying you, as part of your first order we are obligated to ensure you are authorised to use the credit card submitted. We have a fast and simple process to make this possible. We will process a random amount against the card, once you are able to confirm the amount we have charged to the card, we are happy to process the order. The amount debited will be deducted from the value of your order. You should be able to see this amount charged to your card with-in 24 hours using internet banking, otherwise simply call your bank. Reply to this email with the amount we have charged to your card. We apologise for any inconvenience however this has been put in place to protect both our customers and our business from credit card fraud. You have 7 days to verify this amount before your order is cancelled. However, if you are having trouble finding the amount just email us and we will put a note on your order not to cancel. どなかか分かる方いらっしゃいませんか?宜しくお願いします。

• The Rest of your Life

友人の結婚式に使われていた曲だったと思います。Na LeoのThe Rest of your Lifeの歌詞ですがあなたの残りの人生に。。と意味はおおまかにわかりますが、どなたかロマンティクに訳していただけないでしょうか?歌詞の和訳サイトで探しましたが、この曲はどうしてもみつかりません。。よろしくお願いします。 What are you doing for the rest of your life? We could watch the stars at night, twinkling high above. ‘Cause I promise you, for the rest of your life I will be there by your side, I will be your love. What are you doing for the rest of your life? If you believe in destiny then how can you not see that I’ll be with you for the rest of your life. Someday you will realize we were meant to be. Time flies on guilded wings and faith in my heart it sings, but I just have to know one thing… What are you doing for the rest of your life? Cold I be the only one to know this part of you? And you will find, for the rest of your life that I will love you for the rest of mine. Yes I will love you for the rest of mine…

• たぶんMSNを騙ってるんだと思いますが

私のメールアドレスを使って、このようなメールが届きました。 About this mailing: You are receiving this e-mail because you subscribed to MSN Featured Offers. Microsoft respects your privacy. If you do not wish to receive this MSN Featured Offers e-mail, please click the "Unsubscribe" link below. This will not unsubscribe you from e-mail communications from third-party advertisers that may appear in MSN Feature Offers. This shall not constitute an offer by MSN. MSN shall not be responsible or liable for the advertisers' content nor any of the goods or service advertised. Prices and item availability subject to change without notice. ?2008 Microsoft | Unsubscribe | More Newsletters | Privacy Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052 MSNやMicrosoft Corporationの名前を使った、怪しい詐欺メールだと思います。 どのように対処すればよいですか?

• すいません、翻訳お願いします。

すいません、翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. Sorry for the inconvenience it caused to you. We have checked that we have received your package, it may on its way now. Please be patient and we will definitely help you out of this.You may wai for another a few days.Your understanding and patience will be highly appreciated! Please feel free to contact us whenever you have questions. Have a nice day!

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

Shoot at least one bullet out of ur right pistol Tap the reload button At the same time click to sprint Pull back on the anolog stick to stop yourself from running Hopefully you will be doing the glitch With this you will be able to run, shoot and stand still while holding on pistol out FPSゲームの操作方法です   お願いします。 直訳でいいです。

• 翻訳をお願いします!

海外サイトからの注文で、なるべく安く送料をおさえたいと片言の英語で伝えたら、 以下のメールが来ました。 なかなか訳せないので、どなたか教えてください! ちなみに、何か送料をおさえる方法がありましたら、ぜひ教えてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。 We can definitely get an order to you; you can place your order online, and will have two different shipping choices on for $42.32 and the other for $53.22. Also, once you place your order please write out your address as if you were addressing a letter to yourself in the comments section, this will help us get your package to you. You can also call us at 1-877-613-6246 Monday – Friday from 9am-6pm EST (same time zone as New York). All of us on the Ostomy Secrets team are ostomates ourselves and will be happy to assist you in finding the products and sizes that will best meet your individual needs.