• ベストアンサー

“VENUS AND ADONIS”の和訳をお願いします。

シェイクスピアの“VENUS AND ADONIS”(一部)の和訳を教えて頂きたいです。 古い言葉も混じっているので、自分の訳ではちょっと自信が持てなくて。 サイトも探したのですが、日本語になっているものがみつからなくて困っています。 以下の部分だけで良いので、よろしくお願いします。 O pardon me, thou bleeding piece of earth, That I am meek and gentle with these butchers!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ohboy729
  • ベストアンサー率41% (244/589)
回答No.1

「 JULIUS CAESAR 」 ACT3-SCENE1-LINE278 ではないのでしょうか? ブルータス等の陰謀にあい、暗殺されたシーザーの遺骸を前にしてのアントニーの独白ですが 「おお、血を流しているこの世のものよ。あのような卑劣漢たちに意気地がない私を許してください。」 こんな意味だと思います。 thou=you / butchers=シーザーを次々に刺し殺したブルータス一味だと思ったのですが。

参考URL:
http://education.yahoo.com/reference/shakespeare/plays/4031.html
yubeshi
質問者

お礼

あ! シーザーでしたか! すみません、シェイクスピア詳しくなくて…。 イギリスの戯曲を翻訳する時に、セリフだけ出て来てすごく困っていたのです。 おかげで何とか訳し終わりました。ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 『マクベス』第2幕3場面のセリフの和訳

シェークスピアの『マクベス』の中の、バンクォーのセリフで、 "And when we have our naked frailties hid that suffer in exposure, let us meet and question this most bloody piece of work to know it further." というセリフがありますが、意味がよくわかりません。 和訳できる方がいましたら、ご協力いただけるとありがたいです。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします ・at one point I cosidered arguing that it should be administered to all peace negotiators. ・~and by the thought that with this knowledge we can start to g ive real color to the planet's past. ”私たちは惑星の過去に本当の色を与えることができ始めるこの知識を持つという考えによって” これで合ってますか?

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

and am not interested to talk anybody who doesnt wana talk with me. 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?よろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

• シェークスピア Poor soul, the centre of my sinful earth,

シェークスピアのソネットだそうですが和訳はございますでしょうか?書籍名などご存知でしたらお教え下さい。問題なければ訳文ご紹介頂ければ。よろしくお願いいたします。 Poor soul, the centre of my sinful earth, My sinful earth these rebel powers array, Why dost thou pine within and suffer dearth, Painting thy outward walls so costly gay? Why so large cost, having so short a lease, Dost thou upon thy fading mansion spend? Shall worms, inheritors of this excess, Eat up thy charge? is this thy body's end? Then soul live thou upon thy servant's loss, And let that pine to aggravate thy store; Buy terms divine in selling hours of dross; Within be fed, without be rich no more. So shall thou feed on Death, that feeds on men, And Death once dead, there's no more dying then.

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! Francis had to endure not only forms of poverty that he chose deliberately but also physical suffering that he never sought: problems with digestion and vision and even his stigmata (for we are entitled to believe that these were symptoms of some sort and not merely emblems of Christ’s Passion). Thus Francis, perhaps even more than Dominic, was apt to include all the afflicted in his sweeping view of mankind, as the final words of the rule of 1221 suggest: “All babies and small children, poor and rich, kings and princes, artisans, farmers, serfs and masters, all virgins, windows, and married women, all children and adolescents, the young and the old, the healthy and the sick, all peoples, races, tribes of all tongues, all nations, and all men of every region of the earth.”

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I am a therapist who does home-based counseling with very poor people with very complicated and difficult issues. The problem is that I really feel like I am the blind leading the blind. Many of my clients tell me that I help them tremendously, and my entire case load has followed me from one agency to another, so I do feel like I am effective in my job in many ways. I really feel like I am the blind leading the blindとmy entire case load has followed me from one agency to another, の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします

意味が通るように和訳して下さい。 よろしくお願いします。 They formed a union and fought for proper contracts, health benefits, and along with that came a push for fairness in hiring.

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

Now look at 【私の名前】 can do with these couple of lines … This movement and play are magnificent! TALENT. インスタグラムでイラストにコメントをもらったのですが、いまいちわからないので和訳をお願いします。 these couple of lines …はイラストの線のことでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳してください

アメリカのHFからこんなメールが送られてきました。   Hi Little Sister. Hope that school is going good. I am thinking highly on going back to school to finish my Holistic Health Degree. It will be a challenge with working and taking care of Joey but I need to further my education and get a better job so I can come to Japan and visit you and your family. Love you and miss you. サイトを使って和訳してみたものの、意味がよくわかりません・・・ どなたかわかりやすく和訳してもらえないでしょうか?>< お願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

電話が使えないため困っています。 英語が苦手なため和訳をお願い致します。 since I have not heard anything from you, I am really worried. Especially when I open the newspaper or hear something from the news about Japan. Hopefully everything is fine with you and your family. Please try not to panic and stay calm, I am sure eveything will be alright. Remember that I am always near to your side, so do not be afraid or scared. I will keep thinking of you and pray for you that everything will be get better in Japan.