• ベストアンサー

この文章の和訳をお願いします。

Now look at 【私の名前】 can do with these couple of lines … This movement and play are magnificent! TALENT. インスタグラムでイラストにコメントをもらったのですが、いまいちわからないので和訳をお願いします。 these couple of lines …はイラストの線のことでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。訳  今「お名前」さんがこの二本ばかりの線でできることを見てください。  この動きや躍動は、すごい。  才能だ。 2。hese couple of lines …はイラストの線のことでしょうか?  はい、そうだと思います。

関連するQ&A

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

この文章の和訳をお願いします。 just HAD to share. I can take it down, just say so! I’m this 50 year old Dutch woman who saw your drawings: You are so talented! I hope you know!!! インスタグラムでイラストにコメントをもらったのですが、 いまいち意味がわからないので和訳を教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳

The Hangover and Ted are a couple of my favorite movies. 和訳お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします‼

どなたか和訳お願いします hi 、 how are you hey are you in japan right now if you are can i ask favor to you if you dont mind could you look a japanes benadrel medicine in japan its small bottle its glass for seadfood's allergy that kind wont make me sleep please could you get me one or two i.ll will pay of how much wll cost and if you do find it'' please let me know thank you so much

• 和訳してください

先日、アメリカのショップに商品を注文しました。 ショップに在庫のある商品だけ送ってくださいと 指示しました。 その返信が下記です。 下記を和訳して下さい。 宜しくお願致します。 I can get you about 28 of the styles right away. We do not usually keep a lot of stock on the shelf and even less of the enameled ones. I can get you 72 of the different styles by next Friday the 12th. There are about 44 styles that need enameled. Just for your records the Beltwerx buckles are very high end buckles and we usually carry no stock on these they are made when ordered. Let me know which you would like me to do and I will get you a list of products and cost.

• 和訳を教えて下さい。

環境問題の長文ですが、以下の和訳のおかしな所を教えて下さい。 Because the number of people is growing,we are taking more and more land to live. 人口は増え続けているので、私たちは、もっと多くの住む場所を必要とする。 One of the things which makes us differet from other animals is that we can see these global problems and do something about them. 動物たちと人間と違うことは、私たちは、世界の問題を理解して、何かをすることができる。

• 和訳お願いします!

In the job I do, I do not trtnslate the actors' lines word. On average, Japanese people can only read three characters a second, so there is a limit to the number of characters that I can use. As a result, I have to find ways of making the subtitles shorter than the lines that the actors actually say. there are also times when I have to change a line completely. This is because some of the lines need cultural or background knowlewge. Wishout that knowlewge,viewers cannot understand what the actor means. Sometimes a line contains something that only the original language can communicate ―like a pun. These lines must be changed,too. The subtitles have to be short enough and clear enough to allow viewers to understand what is happening in the movie on one quick reading.

• 和訳お願いします。

お世話になったホストマザーからのメッセージです。 Hi ○○-I recognise you now! What are you doing? Are these your children or someone erse`s? We are living back in NZ now-we moved 18months ago.The 3 children are my grandsons-now I have a little grannddaughter as well! Cheers,○○ 和訳お願いいたします。

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

These come from the fact that for small values of b~ and μ, as considered here, Eqs.(2・1) and (2.2) are approximately symmetric with respect to the y-axis. Now, we will see features of collision of a particle with the planet. It should be noticed that, as mentioned in §2, the radius of the planet changes with the distance between the Sun and the planet is assigned. Here we will concentrate on the collision near the orbit of the present Earth. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! For them the kanji are introduced gradually , a specific number each year, so that they know a couple of thousand by the time they finish high school. お願いします

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

和訳お願いします。 What do astronauts see from their spaceship? What does space look like to them? They see blackness around them at all times. The stars are bright spots in the darkness. The nearest star, our sun, is so bright that they can`t look directly at it. They look at it only through windows that dim its light. The astronauts can see the earth. The other planets are very bright. They can also see many man-made satellites. They look bright against the blackness. But why does space it self look black? To find the answer, we should know what kinds of things we can see. We only see thing when light reaches our eyes from them. Seeing is really seeing light.