• ベストアンサー

訳してください。(長いです)

It's an odd idea for someone like me to keep a diary. Not only because I have never done so before,but because it seems to me neither I,nor for that matter anyone else,will be interested in the unbosoming of a thirteen-year old school girl. Well,what does that matter? I want to write,but more than that,I want to bring out all kinds of things that lie buried deep in my heart. First of all, I expect I should be describing what it's like to go into hiding,but I don't really know yet myself. 自分なりに訳してみたのですが、どういう文章なのかいまいち分かりませんでした。 私の訳も書きますので、添削していただければ幸いです。 私のような誰かが日記をつけるということは奇妙な考えである。 私は以前そのようなことをしたことが一度もないわけではなく、私も他の誰かの問題に対しても13才の女学生の打ち明けに興味をもたないと思ったからである。 えっと、何が問題ですか? 私は書きたい、しかしそれ以上に私は私の心の中に埋まっているすべてのことを出したい。 まずはじめに、私は隠れ場所にあるようなことを書くべきであると予想している。しかし私はまだ自分のことをよく知らない。 お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • suji
  • ベストアンサー率25% (1/4)
回答No.1

取り急ぎ、文法的な説明は抜きにして書いてみます。 ご参考になればいいですが、、、 『私のような者が日記をつけるのはおかしな考えです。 というのは、私がこれまで一度も日記をつけたことがないからではなく、私だけでなく、ついでに言えば、他の誰もが13歳の女生徒の打ち明け話に興味など持ってくれないように思えるからです。 で、それのどこが問題なのかって? 私は書きたいと思っていますが、そのこと以上に心の奥深くに眠っている様々なことを明らかにしたいのです。 まず、身を隠すということがどのようなことなのか書いてみたいのですが、私自身まだよくわからないのです。』

sanachi3544
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 参考にさせていただきます。

その他の回答 (1)

• ato_alto
  • ベストアンサー率21% (21/99)
回答No.2

日本語の文章つくるほうが苦手なので、きれいに訳せないんですけど、ごめんなさい 1の方ので大筋あってますが、最後の文章は、意味としては「日記ってのは心の奥深くに隠してることを書くべきだろうし、そういうものなんだろうけど、私はまだ自分自身のことをよくわかってない(→だから書けない)」ということです。 あとは自分できれいな日本語にしてくださいね(笑)

sanachi3544
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 参考にさせていただきます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Q:Why do people contribute to campaigns? A:People contribute to campaigns for many reasons, but usually it's because they want to be involved in what the campaign is doing or because they want the perks that are part of the campaign.

• 日本語から英語へ

In the future, I would like to become a teacher, and teach as much as I can to people. The reasons are, firstly, because I like to teach people. But still, it is difficult to teach in any case. So I want to be a teacher that can tell what I want to tell clearly. Secondly, this occupation is a job that gives us a chance to communicate with all sorts of people from all sorts of countries, and know about them. This can be the reason of why I want to work for this occupation. And now, to make my dreams come true, I need to study. Studying is important, and I would continue to put effort to become a teacher. Thank you very much. と、いう文章を日本語へ翻訳していただきたいのですが、よろしければお願いします。

• 日本語にお願いします!!

As for the last thing (the fact that you ignored me), yes, I have to admit it was quite a hard hit. I have been really, deeply sad and disappointed because of that. You know, because I didn't expect if from you! I know you are emotional and sometimes just don't feel like talking. That's fine of course. But those times, it's always better to say "Sorry, I don't feel like talking today". Always, because, Mika, ignoring someone is really, really cruel, especially if there is no harm from the ignored person. You see, I thought "Is this what I deserve just because I wanted to be honest with her?". I thought that was really mean... a bit cruel maybe, because we are friends. I simply didn't expect you could behave like that to me ^^ So yeah, I got really depressed for quite some time. Because... because of what I written in the letter you didn't receive yet! I hope you can get it soon :) But in the end it seems you understood, so I accept your apologies, thank you! ^^ It's okay now :)

• 文法的に良くわかりません

I am a compassionate person who seems to have good insights into things. Here’s my problem: I don’t like keeping secrets and I am not good at it. It’s not that I want to “gossip”—although sometimes that may be true! I’m only human!—it’s more that I forget who knows what and people tend to talk to me about lots of things. it’s more that I forget who knows whatの訳を教えてください。あと、thatの役割も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

CHESTER BENNINGTON CALLS FORMER STP SINGER SCOTT WEILAND “ONE OF THE GREATEST FRONTMEN OF ALL TIME” In a recent interview with the Phoenix New Times, Stone Temple Pilots frontman Chester Bennington was asked if he's spoken to his predecessor Scott Weiland since replacing him. He was also asked about Weiland saying he had “no ill will” against him: “Uh, no, I haven’t talked to him. I really appreciate that, though, because I have the utmost respect for Scott. He's one of the best frontmen of all time. He's definitely given me someone I can look to and go, that's how I want to perform . . . I want to put on a show like that. To be that passionate about that. So, in that respect, I have nothing but respect for Scott. I appreciate, too, that he sees that this is not something personal, from my point of view. It's something that I take very seriously and I want him to be successful in his life. But at the same time, as a musician and as a fan of the band, I want the band to continue. So if I can be a part of making that happen, then that's great. But I can tell you very confidently that, you know, if it wasn't me, it would be somebody else. But this is a choice the band made and this is how they felt that they needed to move forward. So I support that and I'm stoked that it's me that's taking over the reins because I know I can pay it the respect it deserves.”

• 英作文の添削をしてくれませんか??

(1)Do you think it is important to study english? (2)What kind of job do you want to exprience? という問題がテストに出るので事前に考えてくることと言われましたが、作ってみたところ文法的に正しいかどうか分かりませんので添削お願いします。 高一までの学習範囲で、できればお願いいたします。 (1)yes,I do the two reasons First I like A foreign film Therefore I want to watch it without translation (←勉強をして)をいれたい Next I want to go to the university Because of that I think it it important to study English (2)Yes,I do I want to be A programmer The two reasons First,I like to use the PC second, I can make a lot of people efficient Because of that Ihink want to Be a programmer という内容なのですが、現在仮定法を学習しているので一つぐらい使いたいです。あとここはthat節を使ったほうがいいなどという点があれば教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• お力をお貸いただけませんか。

ずっと約2年間片思いをしていたアメリカ人の彼に告白をしようと思った途端に彼はアメリカへご両親の都合で帰ってしまいました。それでも、まだ諦めきれず友人からメールアドレスを聞き気持ちを伝えたところ以下のメールがきました。お恥ずかしい事に私は全くというほど英語ができません。現在、一生懸命勉強中ですがどうしても彼が言いたいことが理解できないのです。どうかお力をおかしください。よろしくお願いいたします。 kissmei 【翻訳いただきたい文章は下記です】本当にすみません、よろしくお願いいたします。 I Don't know what to say in return except for thank you so very much. But where does something like this go? how does this crush come to life? or is it suppose to be for the internet only. I am understanding of many things in this world. Things that other Americans don't understand. I need to understand what you are truly looking for. I want to live life on a physical plane, not in my head. Its endering that you have these strong feelings for me, but it's hard for me to understand what you want to happen. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy many forms of flattery, but i caution everything that does n't feel organic. prove me wrong. put me in your top 8

• 「It's not unusual」の日本語訳は?

トム・ジョーンズが歌う「It's not unusual」の歌詞の日本語訳を教えてくれませんか? ちなみに英語ではこんなです↓ It's not unusual to be loved by anyone It's not unusual to have fun with anyone but when I see you hanging about with anyone It's not unusual to see me cry, oh I wanna' die It's not unusual to go out at any time but when I see you out and about it's such a crime if you should ever want to be loved by anyone, It's not unusual it happens every day no matter what you say you find it happens all the time love will never do what you want it to why can't this crazy love be mine It's not unusual, to be mad with anyone It's not unusual, to be sad with anyone but if I ever find that you've changed at anytime it's not unusual to find out that I'm in love with you whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh

• 以下の英文についてお尋ねします。902

You don’t think I know what you’re going through? I didn’t grow up in the Cosby family. You think every other family I lived with was like this? No, I know what it’s like to be around someone who’s wasted out of their mind. I know what that stuff does to people. Which is why I’ll never do it myself. Silver, look, you gotta trust my dad. At least trust me. No, I know what it’s like to be around someone who’s wasted out of their mind. の部分なのですが、構文what it's like to beを意訳を入れて説明して頂ければありがたいです。アルコール中毒の母親に苦しむ娘(白人)とその彼氏(黒人)との会話です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“To me it's just like, I don't know man. To me it's like gratitude is a little bit cooler than crapping all over everybody. I love Scott, love him, but I also know what it's like to have fans, and I shake hands every day and sign autographs and stuff like that. It's just like when you start thinking that like they're just going to show up every single day and not care and it's okay, at some point it's going to come back and hurt you.