回答No.3

No.1の意見に同意。 付帯状況のwithだっけであってるハズです

sarada525
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。付帯状況というのは、何かわかりませんが、自身を持ちたいと思います。(意味がわかりませんね)すいません。

関連するQ&A

• この問題教えてください

各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )に適語を入れなさい。 We were surprisd to hear the news of his death. We were surprised to hear the news( )he( ). 日本語訳もお願いします。

• 英語の問題で

英語の問題でわからないところがあります。 各組の文が同じ内容を表すように()に適語を入れなさい He had to stay indoors on account of his illness →( ) ( ) (c ) him to stay indoors 三つ目のかっこには「c」から始まる語がくるみたいで、さっぱりわかりません。 彼は病気のため、部屋にいなければならなかった 日本語訳は、多分こうだと思うのですが・・・ 教えてください、お願いします。

• 英語の問題です。

We had staeted a band with Bill. Bill left to join another band. 「Bill」を先行詞として一文にしてください。 The story seems a bit too difficult for children. It has originally written for them. 「children」を先行詞として一文にしてください。 This is a book about a scientist. Very little is known about him. 「a scientist」を先行詞として一文にしてください。 Daniel was elected president of the student goverment. Almost all the students relied on him. 「Daniel」を先行詞として一文にしてください。

• 英語の問題教えてください。。

(1)同じ意味になるようにカッコを埋める He remained very poor all his life. =He spent his ( ) life in great ( ). (2)動名詞を使って書き換え We all screamed on the roller coaster.We couldn't help it. (Weからはじめる。一文で) No one knows whether he will come or not. (There is no...からはじめる) (3)不定詞を使って書き換え Don't make too much noise.That's all I ask. (All I ask..ではじめる、一文) 考えてもよくわからないので教えていただけますか><

• 英語の文書の書き換え問題を教えてください

(1)Mr.Smith was our English teacher.   We (    )(    )English by Mr.Smith. (2)All these novels were interesting to me.   I (    )(    )(    )all these novels. I (    ) a(    )(    )all these novels (3)The student knows the name of the town. The name of the town is(    )(    )the student (4)We all know her well She is (    )(    )(    )us all (5)Who discovered the island? (    )was the island discovered(    ) ?

• 英語の問題です

各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように(  )に適語を入れよ。   1、She spent the whole day just watching television. She did nothing (  ) watch television all day. 2、Why don't we go to the bookstore? How about (  ) to the bookstore? 3、This bicycle does not belong to me. This bicycle is not (  ).

• 英語の問題で困っています。

Q次の英文のうち、誤っている箇所を1つ選びなさい。また、なぜまちがっているのか教えていただけたら幸いです。 1.Turning to the right, you will see a very old building was built in 1785. (1)Turning to (2)the right (3)will see a very old (4)was built in 1785. 2.Most of the people attended the recent seminar on effective teaching were high school teachers. (1)Most of the people (2)attended (3)on effective teaching   (4)were high school teachers. 3.There are many things those we would throw away, if we were not afraid that others might pick them up. (1)those we would throw   (2)away, if we   (3)were not afraid that others   (4)might pick them up. 4.The days have long gone how we fed our families from our own gardens. (1)The days   (2)have long gone   (3)how we fed our families   (4)from our own gardens

• 英語の問題です。

次の各文が日本文の意味になるよう並び替えてください。 (1)彼女は帰宅途中に、本屋によく寄ることがある。 (drops, the, bookstore, on, at, in, she, her, home, often, way) 次の各文が日本文の意味を表すようにかっこ内に適語を入れてください。 (1)どこで乗り換えたらよいか教えてください。 Will you tell me ( ) ( ) ( ) trains? (2)これは彼がイタリアでとった写真です。 This is ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) in Italy. 各文には文法上の誤りがあります、誤っている部分を指摘して、正しい形に書き換えてください。 (1)We want to you to study hard for the exam. 各組の文が同じ意味になるようにかっこに適語を入れてください。 (1)The letter is in his hand. It came from America. →The letter ( ) came from America is in his hand. これを解いてみると、 (1)She often drops in book store on the way her home. (1)where to change (2)the picture he took (1)to you to study→to study to you (1)which になりました。 間違いがありましたら、訂正も含めて教えてください。

• 英語の問題

1:Our dog ( ) for manyweeks,but in the end shecame back. (1)has missed (2)missed (3)was missing (4)was to miss 2:The manager got angry because we ( )finishedthe work by the deadline. (1)had (2)hadn't (3)have (4)haven't 3:After we ( )a few miles one of us had to fall out as a result of a sprained ankle. (1)are (2)had been to (3)had gone (4)were 4:I lost the watch whichmy sister ( )me for mybirthday. (1)gives (2)has given (3)had given (4)will give 5:We want to the beach in his car on Saturday, because our car still won't( ). (1)fixed (2)have been fixed (3)have fixed (4)having been fixed 解答と訳お願いします

• ディケンズの文章から、"so far"の解釈についてお尋ねします。

"it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness,... we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way — in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only." "so far" は「それまでのところ」でしょうか?意味がしっくりきません。