海外企業取引における質問事項の英訳と確認方法

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 海外企業取引において、弊社の顧客DBに登録されている情報を英訳し、質問事項を確認する方法について説明します。
  • 質問事項の英訳は以下の通りです:貴社名は'Name of your company'、代表社名は'Name of represent or president?'、担当部署は不明です、資本金は'Amount of Capital'、年商は'Annual turnover or Annual sales'、取引銀行は'Main Bank'、従業員数は'The number of employees'です。
  • 必要な質問事項を英訳し、確認するためには先方に問い合わせるか、翻訳ソフトウェアを使用することがおすすめです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

問合せ事項の英訳

現在、海外企業取引のため、弊社の顧客DBに登録を行っております。先方に対して質問事項がありますが、それぞれの事項を英文で訳すと以下の通りになるか確認したいです。御教示頂ければ幸いです。 貴社名:Name of your company 代表社名:Name of represent or president? 担当部署:? 資本金:Amount of Capital? 年商:Annual turnover or Annual sales? 取引銀行:Main Bank? 従業員数:The number of employer? Theは必要でしたっけ? 宜しくお願い申し上げます。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

代表者名:Name of company representative 担当部署:Department or section in charge 資本金:Amount of paid-in capital 年商:Annual sales 取引銀行:いわゆるメインバンクを知りたいのであれば、Principal correspondent bank/取引のある銀行すべてを知りたいのならCorrespondent bank(s) 従業員数:Number of employees (employerは雇い主です) 貴社名についてはそのままで大丈夫だと思います。箇条書きなのでthe は省略して構いません。

yamamo55
質問者

お礼

誠にありがとうございます。 助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語訳をしてください

Client Professional Profile Employment status  emoloyed  unemployed  self emploted  refired Profession/ career Position/ Title Employer Name Employer Address Type of Business Activity Number of staff Client estimated Annual Income US$ Client Estimated Net worth US$ Amount of First Deposit US$ Origin of deposited assets Gift/ inheritance life time eaming/ salary Salf of real estate Investment profit Sale of business other If other spcify how assets were generated Ducymentation suppoeting the claim of origin of assets should be provided Client Bank Information Bank Name Account# Beneficiary Name Swift code ABA code Bank tel Bank fax Bank Address Client name plase & Date Client sigunature 金融関係の申込書のフォームなんですが、日本語訳を入れて作成しなおしになったので・・・よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳

下記の各文章を英文に翻訳して、英文の見積書に但し書きとして書き加えたいのですが英訳ができません。 翻訳文を教えてください。 ●為替レートにより、価格の変動がございますので、あらかじめご了解下さい。 ●上記金額は貴社仕切り価格になります。 ●上記金額は日本国内指定工場での車上渡しとなります。 ●上記金額は日本国内指定工場での据え付け試運転及び操作指導を含んでおります。 ●上記金額にはエンドユーザー様工場での据え付け試運転及び操作指導を含んでおりません。   詳細打合せの上、費用計上させて頂きます。 ● 本機側にインターフェイス回路をご準備願います。 下記のように自分なりに翻訳してみましたが、自信がありません。 正しい文章に訂正してください。 ●Please consent beforehand that the price will be changed by the fluctuation of exchange rate. ●The above amount will be your settlement price. ●The above amount is the price of delivery to the specified factory in Japan, on the truck. ●In the above amount are included ; the installation, test working and teaching for the operation at the specified factory in Japan. ● In the above amount are not included ; the installation, test working and teaching for the operation at the factory of enduser’s. ●Please prepare the interface circuit on this machine side. 以上、宜しくお願いいたします。

• 雇用契約書の和訳をお願いします

勉強で雇用契約書の和訳をしている際に次の文章が出てきました。 The Employee hereby appoints the Employer to be his attorney to execute and do any such instrument or thing and generally to use his name for the purpose of giving the Employer or its nominee the benefit of this clause 14 and acknowledges in favour of a third party that a certificate in writing signed by the Employer that any instrument or act falls within the authority conferred by this clause 14 shall be conclusive evidence that such is the case. (1)この場合のinstrumentとは(知的財産権の)「申請」という意味でしょうか? (2)この場合のin favour of a third partyとはどのように訳せばよいでしょうか? (3)最後のthat such is the caseとはどのように訳せばよいでしょうか? また、全体の訳についてもご教示ください。 宜しくお願いします。

• 緊急!!DS-156 20番について

今アメリカ留学のためのビザ申請のために書類作成をしているところです。 DS-156の20番の質問の『Name and address of Present Employer or School』にはI-20をもらった学校の名前と住所を書けば良いのでしょうか?それとも何も書かなくてもよいのでしょうか?? ぜひぜひご回答をおねがいします!!

• 英訳つくりましたのでご意見をお聞かせ下さい。

初めて海外ショッピングをしようと思い、問合せのため英文をつくりました。自分では通じると思うのですが、ご意見を頂けると幸いです。 ○内容 初めて連絡します。 私は貴社で製品を注文したいと考えています。 一度に多くの製品を注文したいのですが受付けてもらえますか?金額は$1000~$2000位です。 支払はクレジットカードです。 Hello, I have the pleasure of writing to you for the first time. I want to order your products. I want to order many products at a time, but will accept it? The order amount is between $1000 and $2000. I want to pay by credit card. Thank you.

• 契約書英語 1

***英文*** THE ISAC DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED. THE ISAC DOES NOT UNDERTAKE TO CORRECT DEFECTS IN THE CONTENT, OR TO ENSURE THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ***日本語訳*** ISAC は、本サイト上のコンテンツにおいて、誤記がないこと、サイトへのアクセスが中断されない旨を保証しない。ISACは、本コンテンツにおける不具合の修正又は、本サイトの稼動に関わるサイト及びサーバーに、ウィルス及び有害な要素のない旨を保証しない。 ***質問*** 1 REPRESENT OR WARRANT を保障しない とまとめてしまってよいですか? 2 本サイトの稼動に関わる という部分、間違っていると思うのですが、他に適切な訳が思い浮かばなかったので、どなたか教えてください。

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

Between 1564 and 1859, the city was the capital of Moldavia; then, between 1859 and 1862, both Iași and Bucharest were de facto capitals of the United Principalities of Moldavia and Wallachia. In 1862, when the union of the two principalities was recognized under the name of Romania, the national capital was established in Bucharest. For the loss caused to the city in 1861 by the removal of the seat of government to Bucharest the constituent assembly voted 148,150 lei to be paid in ten annual instalments, but no payment was ever made. During World War I, Iași was the capital of a severely reduced Romania for two years, following the Central Powers' occupation of Bucharest on 6 December 1916. The capital was returned to Bucharest after the defeat of Imperial Germany and its allies in November 1918. In November–December 1918 Iași hosted the Jassy Conference.

• Marginal cost

資本調達関係について質問です。 The marginal cost of capital after project exceeed the capital budget.For this calculation, the weighed average cost of capital is based on the 16% cost of new common stock and the 10% cost of debt. Retained earnings will not be considered because the amount available has been exhausted. Retained earningに関してはcousumedされてしまうので 調達コストの対象にはなりませんが、他人資本、自己資本 調達に関しては調達コストになるというのが上の文の主旨 ですが、marginal costはこの場合、どういう意味でしょうか。辞書では限界コストとありましたが、単に調達コストになるのでしょうか。

• 英訳お願いします。

Which came first, cars or roads? Today, we seem to have a vicious circle. As soon as new roads are built by our governments, they are filled with cars, so that more roads must be constructed. This race between roads and cars seems destined to go on for ever, unless the wasteful use of oil for cars is banned by some international agreement. Unfortunately, however, the chances of our reaching such an agreement are very slim indeed. Historically, the Romans were the first to bring their roads with them. Given the conditions I which they had to travel, it is a wonder that the Romans travelled at all. You can certainly sympathize with their occasional desire to stop at a fort or two. The Romans forts were, indeed, the first service stations. The Roman roads were an act of faith: namely, sooner or later there would be a point reach. The Romans would certainly have sympathized with the builders of the Humber Bridge who were accused (and still are) of building a bridge to nowhere. However, at least with a bridge you know when you have got there, no matter how pointless getting to the order bank seems to be. But with a road where do you stop? It all seems fairly arbitrary. This was probably the real reason for the expansion of the Roman Empireーthe road builders simply did not know where to halt. Had the Romans thought about it, the fall of their empire could have been avoided. The problem was the trouble-free maintenance of their roads. A few obstacles placed along the roads leading to the capital would have stopped the invaders. It is one of the ironies of history that their talent for good maintenance of roads led the Romans to their own destruction. Every time I baked or cooked anything, Daddy was going to have his life insured. I tried to feed them to the dog but he refused to ruin his health.

• 英訳(添削)をお願いできますか?

以下の内容で先方にメール問い合わせをしたいです。 こんにちは。 先日、メールで請求書を送っていただきましたが、予約時の見積もりと金額に相違があります。 予約時の1万円に対して、今回の請求額は1万5000円となっています。 金額の差違が生じているのはどうしてか、詳細を教えてください。 自分でちょっとやってみたのですが、英語が苦手なので・。。 Dear Customer Service,My name is ○○. The perpose of this e-mail is to ask some questions about the matter of a bill. I received the invoice from your e-mail on 10/7/2014. It seems that the charged total amount on e-mail is a little different from the estimated rental charge on the rental agreement. I thought that proposed price from your company is 10000yen. This invoice says the unit price is 15000yen. Would you please check the amount and condition again? 書くのも恥ずかしいぐらいの英文なんですが、よろしくお手数をおかけします。 親が海外旅行中にホテルにとまり、その請求金額が大幅に事前の見積もりとちがうことに最近気がつきあわててメールしてくれと頼まれています。