• 締切済み

Repair needed

Hello, I bought my Aerophone Pro (Ae-30) from Roland Japan directly through the internet two years ago. But this instrument does not work these days. The power is out. If I turn the power switch on, it does not show any action, black screen. The Roland service center in Seoul (Cosmos) says that they cannot support it because I did not buy this instrument via Cosmos Instrument. What should I do? Please advise me on ways to fix it. Sincerely yours. Kwonsoo Kim ※OKWAVEより補足:「電子楽器メーカーローランド製品、ボス製品」についての質問です。

みんなの回答

回答No.1

This is not Roland's official website. This is a Q&A community site where general amateurs gather. I don't think an amateur can solve the cause of "the power won't turn on." There seems to be no contact point for Roland in Korea. Nearby will be China. I think it would be a good idea to look for a company nearby that can repair Roland products.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

eBAyで買い物をして、外箱を傷つけないように送ってくれという内容のメールを送ったら返信が来ました。どなたか翻訳して頂けますか? The item you purchased does have the outer wrapping off of it. I did mention this in the descsiption. I do have one the does have the wrapping still on it. Please advise me.

• 簡単な和訳をお願いします。

Does it say Fukusuke anywhere on the razor, because i could not see it on the photos?

• eBayクレーム対応、英語にしてもらえませんか?

まずお客様から以下メールをお読みください。 I recieved the camera on Friday, but it is not working. The camera has the following problems: 1. The slow shutter speeds - everything below 1/30 do not work. 2. The focusing ring is loose. 3. The light meter does not work I send it to Nippon Photo Clinic, and the estimate to fix it was $280.00 The camera is in really nice physical condition, but it is not working, so I do not know what to do. そこで以下の対応を考えましたので、それを英語にしてもらえませんか? ご連絡いただき、ありがとうございます。 カメラの外観やフィルム室は汚れていないか、 シャッターが切れるかどうか、レンズやファインダーにカビはないか等、 基本的なチェックはして問題ありませんでした。 しかし年代物のカメラで、完璧なものは残念ながら手に入りません。 しかしながら、お客様のお力になれればとは思いますので、 一部返金させていただきますが、140ドルでいかがでしょうか。 ご連絡ください。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳と選択をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) Air does not seem to have any weight because people can't feel it on their hands and heads. It isn't very heavy, but there is so much of it above the earth that it does weigh a great deal. Some people who have studied the air say that it goes 200 miles above the earth. The air does weigh about 15 pounds on every square inch of house and of every person's body. It( 1 ) many tons on even a small house. The reason this great weight doesn't crush a house is that there is air inside the house. The air inside pushes out with just the same force that the air outside pushes down. There is a weight of 150 pounds under it ( 2 ) , so that the person does not feel any weight at all. It is this great weight of the air up above( 3 ) makes the air on the earth move about in winds. Land gets cold and hot so easily that the winds on land change often. The mountains and rivers and lakes on the land change the direction of the winds. On the ocean the wind does not get hot or cold very fast. Water in great bodies like the ocean does not get warm very quickly in the summer, and there are no mountains in the ocean to turn the winds aside. The winds on the ocean blow steadily from ( 4 ) direction for a long time. (1)1 .amounts to 2.adds to 3.fails to 4. brings to (2)1.pushing open 2.pressing up 3.hanging over 4.pulling down (3)1. this 2.that 3. lest 4.it (4)1.another 2.other 3.one 4. many

• 和約をお願いします。

The Korean drama " Phoenix" was not that good. The story was similar to my relationship with my best friend and how a person can hurt someone. As for my friend I have not seen her since only a few text message on my phone. When I call her she does not pick up or call back. It is time to move on. I'm sorry if I cause you any confusion. ほとんど理解できていますが、It is time to move on.の言いたいことがわからないので全文お願いします。

• 次の英語、日本語にしてもらえませんでしょうか?

I have bought the camera. Would love to ask you kindly to pack at at utmost secure way. Do not know myself if a prism should be detached from the body or not. Please advise me on that and send it as if a child this is. You understand.

• 翻訳お願いします!

下記の文章を訳してください!お願いします! Unfortunately the 16th or 17th does not work for us and technically does not hit the 10 day window we are allowed to sell to you 40% off at. In the future, I’m fairly certain that this credit card will work, but until I try it, I cannot know. Hope this information is helpful! Do you have a business partner that can be here on or after the 18th?

• 何と書いてあるのでしょうか?

この文は、いったいなんですか?  なんて書いてあるのか知りたいのですが、教えてください。  It is ... to a thing reading this message.  I think that you who watch this are lucky. ... that ... this world does not have light than the person whom I do not take little it  ... that a person does not have a smile  It is you who watch this that hope saves few ... this world in living everything.  Value all the ... you living things which must not die, and ... you that ... you who will walk fate same as the present people if I neglect this message must not break a law of a country are ... till the day comes.  Leader / viki from the future 

• 海外のオークションで鞄を販売しましたがクレームをつけられました。英語の翻訳できる方、助けてください。

海外のオークションで鞄を販売しましたがクレームをつけられました。英語の翻訳できる方、助けてください。 I JUST RECEIVED MY SPEEDY 30N°170431359595 BAG BUT IT IS NOT THE ONE I ORDER THIS IS N)SPO988 WITH A KEY CADENAS OUTSIDE AND CORNERS SLIGTLY WORN !!! NOT LIKE ON THE PICTURE I BET YOU MADE A MISTAKE AS IT IS NOT WORST TO SEND IT BACK MAY I HAVE A DISCOUNT ON MY TODAY BID ,, ?? PLEASE SEE ALSO IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY SENT MY ORDER OF N°149 AND 150 IN ORDER TO DECREASE THE SHIPPING POST TO SEND ALL AT THE SAME TIME I STAY YOURS SINCERELY LOUIS

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Trump knows he has the power to tank the stock market. It seems he’s been doing it more often this year. The chances he’s not making money off this are zero. The guys a mobster. How would he not be getting his vig.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • FA-08のスタジオセットに入れてある音をエフェクトして保存する方法について教えてください。
  • 具体的にはコンプレッサーをかけて書き込んでも元に戻ってしまう問題が発生しています。
  • ローランド製品、ボス製品に関する質問です。
回答を見る

専門家に質問してみよう