• 締切済み

Studio SW4 useless

I bought a hhkb studio several days ago, and when I received and tested it this morning, I found that SW4(DIP4) and the pointing stick setting button on the software is useless, and I cannot change the moving direction or disable the pointing stick. I want to know whether it is because there is something wrong with my keyboard or the hardware driver has not been finished(My hardware version is B0.05). ※OKWAVEより補足:「「ScanSnap/fiシリーズ/HHKB」商品について」についての質問です。

みんなの回答

回答No.2

We are not sure what operating system you are using, so it is hard to say. Why don't you check if it is the same on other PCs?

回答No.1
GrEatFiSH
質問者

補足

Well I did have tried it and turned the switch according to the instructions, but nothing happened.

関連するQ&A

• この英文の読み方を教えてください

My treasure is this clock. This clock is a thing that father bought for the entrance celebration. When it is father, I want to value this clock from seeming though this clock is bought and father has died one week later. マイ・・・・以降からの読み方を教えてください。お願いします。

• 「それはテストされ動作しています」の英訳

「それはテストされ動作しています」の英訳として正しいのは以下のうちどれでしょうか? また、もっと正しい言い方があれば教えてください。 中古品の商品説明として使用したいと思っています。 It has been tested and works. It has been tested and is works. It has been tested and is working. よろしくお願いいたします。

• カメラについて英語の質問です。意味を教えて下さい。

Doubtful but my J5 does not work with Ft-1 and telephotos. which is why I bought it. Chance at a trade? I'm not good at selling quickly and i want a quick turn around.

• よろしくお願いします

I have been with my husband for 20 years. I'm 43, and he's 63. Our sex life has died. He is no longer attracted to me, and he has let me know it. His love is physical, not emotional. I am not the size 4 I was when he met me. As long as my body looks like he wants it to look, he's into me. If I'm a size 8 or more, he is not at all into me. I have a hard time understanding how he can love me for how I look. Long story short, my first love has popped back into my life. I have tested the waters with him, and I'm in over my head with the way he makes me feel. I haven't slept with him yet, but I have done everything but. I have tested the waters with him, and I'm in over my head with the way he makes me feel. の和訳を教えてください。あと、everything butはどのような意味でしょうか?後に何か省略されているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• BT Relacon mouse issues

I bought your BT Relacon mouse M-RT1BRBK yesterday. But it got a linking problem with Windows 10 system. (MY windows 10 system is 64 bits version) and I confirmed my desktop PC has Bluetooth 4.0 function and linking ability. However, it is not available to connect with M-RT1BRBK. please see the attachment. and I also tried another PC (ASUS laptop FA706 which supports BT5.0) but got the same results. But interesting is M-RT1BRBK is available to connect with my Android smartphone (sony Experia 10)... so, please teach me what issues I met. or the mouse is an NG product? please teach me how to fix it. ※OKWAVEより補足:「エレコム株式会社の製品」についての質問です。

• よろしくお願いします

I thought I was happy with my life and making good progress. I have a job I like, my husband just went from contracting to permanent at his company, we are starting to look for a condo, we are saving for retirement. Then all of a sudden some of my friends are making major life changes, and I suddenly feel like I am failing or pathetic by companion. One is moving from the Bay Area to Sacramento to a house she and her husband bought, one is moving to Portland, one is going to grad school in France, and one is going to Ireland. While my husband points out that some of them are just running away from their problems and that none of them are saving for the future the way we are, I feel like I am somehow failing. We are all in our 30s. Some of it is the idea of losing some friends who, while I didn’t see as often as I would like, will leave an absence for me, some of it is this feeling like I should be doing more. contractingは「契約社員」でしょうか?あと、leave an absenceはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My girlfriend recently bought a vibrator for us to use together (we’re both women). However, it’s been a couple months and we haven’t used it together once. We have had sex several times, but once we were in bed and I suggested we use it and she said it had dead batteries. Should it upset or worry me that she is clearly using it on her own time? Should it upset or worry me that she is clearly using it on her own time?の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My father is the worst person I know. He has been verbally and emotionally abusive to Sister and me all our lives, with the occasional dip into physical abuse. Sisterはなぜhis sisterではなくそのような書き方なのでしょうか?ここでのdipの意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 添削お願いします

・The factor to buy the product is values, convenience, and favorites. For example, I bought bicycle that had red color because I like red. And my bicycle was the popular style for women like it has big basket and cute design, so I saved money and bought it. 「商品を買うときの要因は価値観・利便性・お気に入りかどうか。例えば、私は赤色が好きなので赤色の自転車を購入した。そして私の買った自転車はカゴが大きいや可愛らしいデザインなど女性に人気のタイプのもので、私はお金を貯めて購入した」 *そこまでフォーマルな言い方で英文でなくても大丈夫です。 (例えばhoweverなど) こちらの英文を添削お願いします。

• it is what it is

My family has never been particularly close, emotionally. I have only one sibling, an older sister, who lived nearby until she retired elsewhere about four years ago. (I found out she was moving because my daughter read about it on Facebook -- but it is what it is.) it is what it isの意味をよろしくお願いします

専門家に質問してみよう