• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

英文を和訳してください。

Airbnb のホストからこのようなメッセージがきたのですが翻訳アプリでは理解できない内容でした。 Airbnb guests who are staying here they are in quarantine as they came to be isolated with me so that it’s not possible until end of June :( よろしくお願いします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数19
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15192/32626)

1。訳  ここのAirbnb にお泊まりのお客様は、私と同じく検疫期間の間隔離されていますので(お尋ねの件は)六月末までできません。 2。解説  bnb とは bed and breakfast の略で、夜遅い便で着く人のための「一泊朝食の宿泊施設」です。 air がついていますから空港近くにある BNB だと思われます。   it は、これだけではわかりませんが多分カッコに入れたような内容でしょう。全文はそれに対する返事です。  me とは乗客と一緒に隔離されていますから、宿の人ではなく、同じ飛行便に乗っていた添乗員だと思われます。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございます!!!

関連するQ&A

• 英文とその和訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

When my American brother-in-law Bob was visiting Tokyo with my sister, they happened to be staying i n the same hostel as an old American friend of mine, Carla, who was giving a series of lectures there. I introduced them to each other at breakfast and they immediately began firing questions at each other. "Oh, how long are you staying here?" "Is it the first time for you to stay here?" "What kind of people attend your lectures?" "Do you think they would let us in, too?" 日本語訳 私のアメリカ人の義理の兄弟のボブが私の妹と東京に訪れていました。偶然にも彼らが滞在予定のホステルは私のアメリカ人古い友人カーラが一連の講演をしていた所でした。 私は朝食の時彼らを紹介し合い、そして彼らは直ぐに白熱した質問をし合いました。 「それで、あなたは此処にどのくらい滞在するのですか?」「此処に滞在するのは初めてですか?」「どんな人達があなたの講演に参加しているのですか?」「彼らは私達の参加を受け入れてくれると思いますか?」

• 英文和訳、お願いします。

◆Swimming develops every part of the body. Proper breathing plays a big role in increasing lung capacity. Stroking and kicking develop the muscles in arms, legs and back. Timing and mental alertness are important, for the good swimmer must take advantage of every opportunity offered. ◆One of our most important duties is to give our guests the best possible service and to satisfy them. Because we serve them well, they come to our restaurants, and spend their money. Our guests keep us in business. In the last analysis, our guests really pay our wages. ◆Since we make daily use of the newspaper, and we base much of our opinion upon what it tells us, we should make efforts to understand it. Unless we know what newspapers are, and how they are made, we shall not know how to tell a good newspaper from a bad one, or whether we should believe any particular piece of information.

• 和訳出来る方 いらっしゃいますでしょうか?

Willie Nelson & Julio Iglesias - To All The Girls I've Loved Before の歌詞を 和訳出来る方 いらっしゃいますでしょうか? 和訳サイトで変換したのですが 変な和訳になっちゃうので 宜しくお願いいたします To all the girls I've loved before Who travelled in and out my door I'm glad they came along I dedicate this song To all the girls I've loved before To all the girls I once caressed And may I say I've held the best For helping me to grow I owe a lot I know To all the girls I've loved before The winds of change are always blowing And every time I try to stay The winds of change continue blowing And they just carry me away To all the girls who shared my life Who now are someone else's wives I'm glad they came along I dedicate this song To all the girls I've loved before To all the girls who cared for me Who filled my nights with ecstasy They live within my heart I'll always be a part Of all the girls I've loved before The winds of change are always blowing And every time I try to stay The winds of change continue blowing And they just carry me away To all the girls we've loved before Who travelled in and out our doors We're glad they came along We dedicate this song To all the girls we've loved before To all the girls we've loved before Who travelled in and out our doors We're glad they came along We dedicate this song To all the girls we've loved before

• as best they can?

They are human beings, who are trying to survive as best they can and …. このas best they canはas possibleと似ていますが、 何か関係しているのですか?

• Airbnbとビザの関係性について

海外の方(仮にAとしておきます)が日本に来る際にAirbnbを利用してホストにお部屋に泊まろうと考えています。 そこでAはビザの申請が必要なので滞在日程表を書いて申請しなければなりません。 その際にホテルに宿泊であればホテルの住所や連絡先を記入すればよいのですが、Airbnbの場合その借りるお部屋の住所やホストの名前を書かなくてはなりません。 ホストの方に先ほど連絡を入れホストの名前と連絡先などを滞在日程表に書いてよいかと訪ねてみたところ個人情報の観点からそれは受け入れられないというメッセージが返ってきました。 ですが今一度考えるとAはすでに借りるお部屋の住所ホストと名前(ローマ字表記でフルネーム)と電話番号を知っています。 もう予約が成立した時点でホストの情報などは開示されています。 ですが私はマナーということもありひと声かけさせていただいたところそのような情報は提供できませんという回答をもらいました。 このような場合どう対処すれば良いのでしょうか? Airbnbのサイトのヘルプを見たところニュアンス的にはビザの申請には自由に使っていいというような感じを受け取りました。(https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/100) またこのようなサイトも参考にしましたがあまり英語は得意でないのでなんとも言えないのですが、ホストの方はビザに個人情報が書かれることを受け入れないといけないような感じがします。 もし知り合いにAirbnbを利用した。ビザの申請を手伝ったことがある方、英語が得意な方がいましたら回答の程よろしくお願いします。 こちらが参考にしたサイトになります。 https://www.quora.com/Are-Airbnb-accommodation-proofs-considered-valid-documents-for-Tourist-Visas https://www.quora.com/How-do-Airbnb-guests-deal-with-the-issue-of-getting-invitation-letter-from-hosts-to-get-a-visa

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

In 1992, the event’s second year, a team of researchers at the Shiseido Research Center in Yokohama were accorded the Ig Nobel Prize for Medicine for their pioneering research study “Elucidation of Chemical Compounds Responsible for Foot Malodour,” especially for their conclusion that people who think they have foot odor do, and those who don’t don’t. Their paper attracted notice after it was published in the British Journal of Dermatology in June 1990. Abrahams pointed out that “approximately 50 percent” of eventual Ig winners come to the selection committee’s attention from published scientific papers. “We are always looking,” he told The Japan Times. “And anyone can send in a nomination. In a typical year we receive something like 7,000 new nominations. Between 10 and 20 percent of those are people who nominate themselves. But they almost never win. Winning an Ig Nobel Prize seems to be a side-effect. If it’s your main goal, you are very unlikely to succeed.”

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! I think people who have to make big statements with house are people who may not have the creative kind of jobs where they make big creative statements in other areas of their life. 以前にも質問させて頂いたのですが、どうしても理解出来なかったのでもう一度質問致しました。 ある人物の家を紹介している場面です。 以下は続きで、本人が答えています。参考になればと思い書き加えておきました。 よろしくお願いします。 The creativity that goes on here is, I think, spiritual as well. And emotional. Because everybody here does their own thing. Our guests do their own thing, our kids do their own things and I think we all come here in order to pursue what we love best in our spare time and that's what makes it such an unusual home for us.

• 英文の和訳で困っています。

経済英語に関する文章です。 通貨切り下げ後に、国内に混乱が起こったとうい文脈から、下記英文に続きます。 「first trimester」など聞きなれない単語や、文節の切れ目が上手く把握できません。 どなたか和訳のご教授お願いいたします。 This parallel market was closed two weeks ago by the government because they found a large web of corruption that made the gap between the official rate of 4.30 bolivars per dollar increase to more than 9 bolivars making the inflation growth in the first trimester doubled the expected by the official authorities. Therefore, imports, other than the government´s, are not possible until the government put in place the new rules to obtain currency thru that market.

• 英文和訳に関する質問です。

英文と日本語訳があるのですが、和訳は正しいですか? Among the many buzzwords we hear in Japan at the beginning of the 21st century, two of the most common are “freeter” and “NEET.” These terms refer to people who either work in temporary jobs (freeters) or those that have no employment, education or training (NEETs). Although freeters are working, most people have a negative impression when they hear these words. One of the images that many foreigners have of Japanese people is that they are diligent. How can it be then that this new breed of people, who appear to have a casual attitude towards work, or are even lazy, came to exist? The answer to this question is not as simple as it may seem. 和訳 21世紀初頭日本で耳にするたくさんの流行語の中で、最も一般的な2つは「フリーター」と「ニート」である。これらの用語は臨時の仕事をする人(フリーター)、あるいは雇用や教育または訓練経験のない人(ニート)を表す。フリーターは働いているけれども、こうした言葉を聞くときほとんどの人がネガティブな印象を持つ。多くの外国人が日本人について持っているイメージの1つのは、彼ら(日本人)は勤勉である、ということである。では、どうして仕事に対して無頓着だったり、むしろさぼるような態度に見えることの新しいタイプの人たちが存在するようになったのだろうか。この疑問に対する答えはそれほど単純ではない。

• この英語の歌詞を訳せる人いませんか?

I didnt hear you leave I wonder how am I still here I dont want to move a thing It might change my memory Oh I am what I am Ill do what I want But I cant hide I wont go I wont sleep I cant breathe Until youre resting here with me I wont leave I cant hide I cannot be Until your resting here with me I dont want to call my friends They might wake me from this dream And I cant leave this bed Risk forgetting all thats been Oh I am what I am Ill do what I want But I cant hide I wont go I wont sleep I cant breathe Until youre resting here with me I wont leave I cant hide I cannot be Until your resting here with me よろしくお願いします。