• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!)

翻訳依頼!Rick Parkerの妻Miranda Lee Richardsとは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 音楽プロデューサーのRick Parkerの妻Miranda Lee Richardsは、Brian JonestownやDandy Warholsのツアーに参加し、さらには映画「DIG」にも出演している。彼女は古いサイケデリックブリットポップシーンの一員であり、フォークミュージックも手がけている。
  • Rick ParkerはBRMC(Black Rebel Motorcycle Club)などのバンドの制作を手掛けており、彼らのアルバムの一部をプロデュースしている。
  • 音楽シーンで注目されるRick ParkerとMiranda Lee Richardsについて、その活動や経歴を紹介する。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

全然句読点がないので、仮に下記のように入れ、不明な後に「?」をつけますと  Rick Parker does a lot of good stuff, his wife is Miranda Lee. Richards sparkler backed her on a couple tours opening for Brian Jonestown and Dandy Warhols shes (shows?) in that DIG movie... old psyche brit (?)pop scene but she more folk  リック・パーカーはいい仕事を多くしている。彼の妻はミランダ・リーだ。彼は、あのDIG映画の中の ブライアン・ジョーンズタウンとダンディー・ワーホールのショーの初演ツアーに二度ほど彼女が出演するのを補助(または共演)した。 (以下憶測)例のサイケものだが、彼女はフォークの方に向いている。  リックは、BRMCバンドのようなグループのレコードを一枚出している。(彼の)音楽のいい場面だ。  

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9750/12137)
回答No.2

むずかしいですね! 以下のとおり、原文に記号などを補ったりしながら訳しました。想像をたくましくして意訳しましたので、誤訳があるかもしれませんが、その節はどうぞ悪しからず。 書き換え原文: Rick (Richards) Parker does a lot of good stuff: his wife is Miranda Lee, and Richards sparkler backed her on a couple tours opening for Brian Jonestown and Dandy Warhols; she's in that DIG movie... old psyche brit pop scene but she more folk. BRMC bands like that Rick produced one of their records too... cool scene of music 訳文: 《リック(リチャーズ)・パーカーは、逸材をたくさん揃えている。彼の妻はミランダ・リーで、才人リチャーズは、ブライアン・ジョーンズタウンとダンディー・ウォーホルズの初演ツアーに彼女が2度ほど出演するのを支援した。 あのDIG映画にも彼女は出演した。それは昔風サイケの英国版ポップの舞台だが、彼女はもっとフォークっぽい。 リックは、そのようにBRMCバンドのレコードも一枚制作している… かっこいい音楽の場面だ。》

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

I have never been in a rock band. I cannot pretend to understand the pressures of fame or the demands such a career can thrust upon the human psyche. But I do know a thing or two about alcoholism and the weapon of mass destruction it is to anyone caught in its path. I watched my own father drink himself to death as everyone around him scattered for cover. His loved ones pleaded with him to quit. Doctors told him he would die. He listened to no one nor did he care of the fallout he would ultimately inflict. Alcoholics make a choice every time they take a drink. It's not as if they are in a scene from the Deer Hunter every time they put alcohol to their lips – a metaphoric Christopher Walken seated in a dank room with the Viet Cong holding a gun to his head forcing him to play Russian roulette with a shot glass. It's not like that. Alcoholics drink of their own volition. But their actions impact everyone around them with the emotional force of a thermonuclear blast. They choose alcohol over you. And it hurts.

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

In early March, instructions were given by the British Fourth Army corps commanders, for advanced guards to maintain contact should the Germans retreat, with larger forces to follow and dig in behind them on defensible ground, so that the advanced guards could fall back if attacked. The first sign of a German retreat was seen on 14 March when fires were seen in St. Pierre Vaast Wood. Later in the day the British entered Saillisel and by 16 March most of the wood had been occupied. The British Fourth and Fifth armies organised all-arms forces of cavalry squadrons, infantry and cyclist battalions and artillery batteries, to some of which armoured-car units were attached. On 15 March the French Groupe d'armées du Nord (GAN), south of the junction with the British Fourth Army at Roye, was ordered to follow up a German retirement.

• 英文の添削をお願い致します。

1Ladies.どうも 皆さん 最初のシーン ファイン 2Baccarat.バカラ 3Exquisite.絶妙だ 17just where that dangerously compact 危険な程コンパクトな場所に 殺されたレイナの父親 65♪ Oh, Bradley, you're so fine ♪ああ ブラッドリー とても素敵 スーザン 66♪ You're so fine,you blow my mind ♪格好よくて 興奮しちゃう 141Right to that lawnmower. 正当な要求ね ファインに庭師を首にしてくれと言われますがスーザンは首にできません。 596 For your safety, and the safety of those around this table... あなたの安全と この周囲の安全のために...会議でのエレイン次長 600 You're just keeping it secret from me. 俺に秘密を漏らすな リック 684 and that is as sexy as it gets. 恋愛小説と同じ位魅力的なの エレイン 849 Why do you even care what I do? 何で私がする事を気にするの? スーザンとリックの会話 1038 Oh, God, not on him. ああ あり得ない スーザン テロリストを撃って殺してしまいます。 1181 I like to play the odds. 私は可能性に賭けたい ローマのエージェント 女の子を口説こうと 1211 He's handsy. 彼は役に立つ スーザン  1254 You are completely compromising me right now. ここからはスーザンとリックの喧嘩です。 完全に私を犠牲にしてる 1281 So take it down, like, 5,000 notches! だから取り消して 例えば5000得点! 1295 is a hell of a lot different than sitting behind your fucking monitor... モニターの陰に座る事とは大違いだ 1423 I'm feeling a red. スーザンはレイナを助けて一緒に食事をすることになります。ワインを選んで とレイナに言われて仕方なく 私は赤の気分だわ 1424 Kind of a red.I like a lot of noise. とちらかといえば赤 私はすごく音楽が好きなの 1425 I like a little bit of... 少し噛むのが好き... 1426 kind of a barky finish. どちらかといえばバーキーの後味... 1427 I tend to like a white... 白が好きになりがち... 1428 ...フムスのグリットと 1429 that's, of course,been thinned out. もちろん とらわれず 1431 and then rip back and sizzle. 其れとシューシューと音を立てて 1432 Almost a mineral kind of dirt finish... 殆どミネラルの汚れのような... 1435 This one has nice hints of toast... トーストは素敵なヒントね... 1436 and dogwood,I assume? Hmm? ドックウッド 根拠はないけど?うーん? .1442 So, why don't you surprise us... スーザンがボーイに話してます。 あなたは私達を驚かしたらどう? 1443 with something that we don't know? 私達が知らないことで?

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! 「あなたが退職して、彼(経営者)は落ち込んでいましたか?」 この質問に対しての返答です。 I don't know. You have to ask him that. I think you know we're still very good friends. I adore him. And it's one of those very unique stories. I mean very hard to-- ah impossible really to replicate because it came at a time and a place where he really understood, as a psychiatrist again, the American psyche. And he made that American psyche a global psyche.And that's what's so phenomenal about his...you know, success. ある女性デザイナー(中国系アメリカ人)のインタビュー番組です。 以前働いていた職場での経験と、上司について話してるシーンなのですが、 どうしても意味がつかめません… よろしくお願いします!

• 緊急です!翻訳お願いします!

以下の文を翻訳してください!お願いします! Every year major movie festivals around the world present awards for Best Director. Some of these began decades ago, and their lists of winners for Best Director awards are quite long. However, among all the names of winners, it is hard to find the names of many female directors. The Cannes Film Festival was the first major movie festival to name a female director as Best Director of the Year. In 1961, a Russian director named Yuliya Solntseva won at Cannes for her movie Chronicle of Flaming Years. Since then, no female director won Best Director at Cannes. Other women directed movies that won the palm d’Or(Best Picture) at Cannes, but those female directors did not the Best Director award. The Best Director award at the Berlin International Film festival is called the Silver Bear award. Only one woman has succeeded in winning the Silver bear. That woman was Astrid Henning-Jensen from Denmark. Over her career, Mrs.henning- Jensen directed over 20 movies. In 1979, she won the Silver Bear for her movie Winterborn. One of the most difficult festivals for a female director to win Best Director at seems to be the Academy Awards (often called the Oscars) in the USA. In fact, since the Academy Awards began in 1929, only four women have ever been nominated for the Best Director award. The first woman to actually win this award was Kathryn Bigelow (seen on the right in the picture on page 13) for directing The Hurt Locker. She received the award in 2010. Over the years, women have directed lots of popular movies. For example, Nora Ephron directed the hit romantic-comedy Sleepless in Seattle, and Catherine Hardwicke directed the popular 2008 horror movie Twilight. Two very famous animated movies were directed by a woman _Vicky Jonson directed Shrek in 2001 and Shark Tale in 2004.

• 英文の添削をお願い致します。

ファインとスーザンの会話 スーザン:They would never let me be a spy.彼らは私にスパイをさせてくれない Look at you and your tailored...あなたを見て あなたの仕立て... スーザンは流行目にかかってると言われ 次長エレイン:I feel like you're a Gypsy,cursing me with it.それで私を罵ったらあなたは最低なような気がする ファインはエレインの隠れ家に行こうといます。スーザンは罠のような気がするといい ファインは君には参るなといいます。 スーザン:You should have seen your face!You were like...あなたは顔を見るべきだった!あなたはそんな... ナンシーとスーザンのバーでの会話 ナンシー:Do you know what? I'm glad you said that to Fine.ねえ 聞いて?あなたがファインにそれを言ったのが嬉しい スーザンは目立たないのが1番といいます。ナンシー:Classic.典型的な  スーザン: I got that a lot in high school.学校でよくそう言われた 会議でエレイン:You're not immune from the HR departmentあなたは人事部から免れられない リックに言ってます。 エレイン:Guys, this is more than just a kill mission.みんな これは殺しの任務を超えてる リックがエレインに変なことをいいます。 エレイン:I will rip your fucking heart out of your chest.あなたの胸から心臓を切り取ってやる リック:Not only did I become a citizenだけでなく俺は国民になって スーザンはスパイになるのを決めてスーザンの訓練の映像を見ています。 スーザン:Out of context, that's...前後関係から外れて それは... エレイン:and I can't take a chance of anyone leaking your name.あなたの名前を漏らしてる人に賭けには出られない エレインはスパイ名はキャロル・ジェンキンスだというとスーザンはアイデアがあるといい他の名前を並べたてます。スーザン:there was a 13-year-old girl named Carol...13歳の少女でキャロルって子が... that used to kind of take me around the neighborhood...近所に私を連れて行ったものだった... and use my braid as a dog leash...私のひもを犬の鎖として... and make me beg for biscuits...私にビスケットをせがんで... how De Luca is gonna take me seriously if I look like this.私がこの人に見えるならどうやってデ・ルカは私を連れて行くの 他のエージェント:Hey, Pat! I'm gonna totally crop dust these guys.おい パット!群衆の中でおならをまき散らしてるOh, God.I think I shit my pants.おお パンツにウンチが ついにスーザンはパリに行きます。 ホテルの部屋でナンシーと通信して話します。 スーザン:I want her dead for what she did to Fine.彼女がファインにした事に対して彼女に死んで欲しい するとリックが突然現れます。 リック:and they send in someone who looks like Santa Claus' fucking wife. 彼らはサンタクロースのようなくそ妻を送り込んだ スーザンは私がおとり捜査官だと忘れた?といいます。 スーザン:because you're not supposed to be here.あなたはここにいる事になってないから Why do you even care what I do?何で私がする事を気にするの? リックは今までの自慢話をします。リック:高層ビルから飛び降りた and broke both legs upon landing.着陸と同時に両足を折ったがな And I still had to pretendそして 俺はまだふりをしてた。俺は沢山のマイクロチップをのみ込んだand shit them back out again...奴らも手を引きやがった... I watched the couple that raised me explode in a van.俺を引き上げたカップルが怒りを爆発させてるのを見た I watched the woman I love get tossed from a plane...愛した女を見て飛行機から放り出され and hit by another plane,midair.別の飛行機に撃たれて 空中だ 以上です。お願い致します。

• 添削してください

登場人物独特すぎる個性、ギャグシーンなどはこの映画を特徴だ。 特に決闘のシーンといえば誰もがシリアスな雰囲気を想像するが、大仏と鐘の音を入れることによって、うまくコメディ風に仕上げていると思った。 The characters of unique individuals and comedy scene features this movie. Speaking of the battle scene in particular, everyone imagines a serious atmosphere, but I thought that by putting the sounds of the bell and images of the Buddha, the directer created a comedy-stly movie. *ギャグシーンを調べてみたのですが、そのままgagと出てきたので勝手にcomedyとしました。 *大仏と鐘の音なのですが…戦闘中にアングルが変わって、大仏が映りゴーンと鐘の音がなる、という感じです。ただ、一度見た映画についての話なので、状況を詳しく説明しなくても話はわかると思います。 こちらの英文を添削してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• どなたか至急翻訳お願い致します。

写真の投稿サイトでアメリカ人の方と 共通の趣味もあって、今まで簡単な 短いメッセージのやり取りをしていたのですが 先日相手から英語で『あなたはアメリカに住んでるの? 今度の日曜日の昼間に○○の海でみんなで集まるので ぜひ来ませんか?』というメッセージを頂いて それに対して下記の文章を返信したいのですが どなたか翻訳して頂けないでしょうか。 『返信遅くなってしまいごめんなさい! せっかく誘って頂いて、とっても遊びに行きたいの ですが私達は日本に住んでいます。 私の母がアメリカとフィリピンのハーフなのですが 小さい頃からずっと日本にいて、 英語を話すのがあまり得意じゃありません。 ですが今勉強しています! すぐに返信したかったのですが遅くなってすいません。 誘ってくれてありがとうございます! いつもあなたの写真を楽しみに見ています。 素敵な日曜日を過ごしてくださいね!』 どうか至急翻訳お願い致します。

• 至急翻訳お願い致します(>_<)

やり取りをしている韓国の友達から返事を返したいのですが、翻訳機に掛けてもイマイチ意味がわからなくて…(._.) 「어?ㅋㅋㅋ 죄송하지 않아두 되요!」 この文章を翻訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します(>_<)

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Memories of the three of us flying to Scotts lake Chelan cabin to go write for the new Wildabouts record. We were only supposed to stay for five days. We stayed for two weeks. We landed and immediately bought 5k worth of paintball gear, bear spray, night vision goggles and snakebit kits to prepare for what ended up being two weeks of paintball battle in the woods when not working on songs. Only 3 years ago... R.I.P.