• ベストアンサー

和訳

“Show your loved ones you appreciate them by doing something nice; it can be as simple as saying ‘thanks’.” を訳したいのですが、とくに公判の文のニュアンスに迷ってます

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

#1です。補足です。 >>もしできましたら、なぜ”だけでもいいから”が生まれるのか、教えていただければ大変助かります。よろしくお願いいたします  直訳すれば、  何かナイスなことをして愛する人たちをありがたく思っていることを示しなさい。「サンクス」というほどの簡単な行為でもいいのです。  になりますが、後半の比較がサンクスという極めて簡単な言葉でもいい、ということを表現しており、日本語なら「だけでも」が近いと判断して意訳しました。

tachigayoi
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!!

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

たった「ありがとう」という簡単な言葉だけでもいいから、何かいいことをして愛人に感謝していることを示しなさい。

tachigayoi
質問者

補足

ありがとうございます。 もしできましたら、なぜ”だけでもいいから”が生まれるのか、教えていただければ大変助かります。よろしくお願いいたします 

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします!"I became good friends with them,

"I became good friends with them, as good as you can over the Internet," she is quoted as saying. 最初の文は何か、ことわざだったりするんですかね?探してみたんですが、見つからなくって(^_^;) 宜しくお願いします!

• よろしくお願いします

Do something special to celebrate Christmas with your family on another day, as the holiday isn't so much about the date on a calendar as it is about reaching out to loved ones and remembering the reason for the season. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/dearannie/s-2158619 as the holiday isn't so much about the date on a calendar as it is about reaching out to loved ones and remembering the reason for the seasonの訳と訳し方のコツを教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

What's more, they don't normally eat raw fish, so as you can imagine, while some of them take to sushi immediatel, others don't. という分なのですが、前半の~raw fish,までは「おまけに、彼らは普通は生の魚を食べません。」みたいな感じだと思うのですが、そのあとのso as ~ others don't.までの部分の訳がわかりません。so やas やwhileなどの接続語のニュアンスがなかなかつかめません。コツなどがありましたら、教えてほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• この英語の意味を教えてください。

この英語の意味を教えてください。 海外の通販で買い物をした時に向こうから来た英語です。 どう言う意味でしょうか?( ; ; ) Hi dear  Thanks for your order.due to our company have several warehouse and your products are from several different warehouse,so we have to devide your order into several package.but i think it's not a big problem and believe you can receive them soon,pls don't worry and believe you can receive them soon. Please check the packing tracking number as bellow: Tracking number: Tracking website: http://www.yw56.com.cn/english/index.aspx And i really hope we can have a long business relationship.thanks Have a nice day. Best regards. cn1519507491exhv

• 和訳

翻訳サイト以外での 和訳をお願いしますm(__)m Shopping fulfills your desires, just as eating something delicious at dinnertime does. Because seeing something we like encourages us to work harder so that we can buy it next time we go shopping. It is a coined word combining ゛shopping" and ゛alcoholic", and literally means a person who cannot stop shopping, just as an alcoholic cannot stop drinking. The truth may be that, while shopping seems to be a kind of therapy, it can never work as a true medicine.

•  和訳の方法について

私は心理系の大学院入試を目指すものです。志望校の過去問で訳し方がわからないものがあり、アドバイスをいただきたいです。    以下、三問のの英文の訳し方を教えてください。  1、When asked to share his dreams he replied that he never dreamed but that his six-year old son dreamed most vividly.   私は以下のように訳しました。 「夢の内容を一緒に話させてほしいと頼んだとき、彼は自分は夢はみないけれども6歳の息子はとても鮮明な夢をみると答えた。」  2、If you wish to give your children the best possible heritage、    give them a clean unconscious、not your own unlived life、    which is hidden in your unconscious until you are ready to face it directly 私は以下のように訳しました。「もし、あなたが子どもに一番、可能性のある未来を与えたかったり」はわかるのですが「give them a clean unconscious、not your own unlived life、」の部分がわかりませんでした。  前半は並列なのはわかるのですが、どうやって訳したらいいのか・・。 which以下は「あなたが直接、夢に向き合うまで、夢は無意識の中に隠されている。」  でしょうか? 困っています。 3、The girl loved her father、but by doing so acquired guilty feelimgs、   as though she were being disloyal to her mother. 私はこう訳しました。   「女児は父を愛していた。しかし母親を裏切る存在であるかのように非難されるような感情を身につけた。」  「by doing so」をどう処理していいのか困っています。あと自分の和訳へんですよね。なにがたりないのだろ・・・。  アドバイスお願いします。  いきなり、このようなお願いをしてしまい申し訳ありません。 独学でやっているせいか、相談できる方がいなくてこちらを頼りました。  

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) For over 1,800 years, pepople have had animals as pets. Dogs and cats are the ones which are kept the most, but some people keep fish, rabbits, snakes and robopets. Then, you may say, “What are robopets?” Over the years, science has developed and now we have robot pets. Some of them can show “feelings,”such as joy, sadness and anger, by using body movements, sounds and the lights in their eyes. Some can even decide how to things by themselves, as well as remember hundreds of words and talk to us in languages such as English, Japanese and Spanish. Robopets have some better points than animal pets. They don't make loud noises and we don't need to feed them, give them a bath or take them for a walk. Also, they never make the carpet or floor dirty, so we don't have to clean up after them. And they don't get sick or die ! Many people aren't interersted in having robopets, however. They can't feel any warm relationship between a robot and themselves. They feel that when they have an animal as a pets, they can have friendly relationship with it. When animals get sick or die, we learn an important lesson : we wil be gone some day. So we love them more and learn how important ― and sometimes short ―life is. People now have a choice about pets. They can choose a pet that is very convenient, or they can choose a pet that is living. Which kind would you choose?

• 英文の構造を教えてください

The most important thing for you to do as a student of literature is to advice yourself to be an honesty is definitely the best policy .If you prefer the poetry of a thirdrate poet to that of Shakespeare it is a most regrettable thing, but not so regrettable as your doing so and saying you do just the opposite . わからないところは、but not so regrettable as your doing so and saying you do just the opposite. のところで、訳は、実際はそうでありながら、口先ではそれと正反対のことを言うことほどには遺憾なことではありません。 but not so regrettable as your …これは not so much ~as~の構文のmuchがないやつではないですよね?your doing so のsoは代名詞ですか?saying の後ろにyou do just the opposite とつながるのはthatが省略されているのですか? 質問が多くて恐縮ですが、詳しい説明を教えていたただければうれしいです。

• 和訳をお願いします。

仲の良いALTからラインがきました。和訳をお願いします。 How are you? I hope you are well. As you know by now, I won't be going to Shigishou anymore. Just sending you a thank you message. I appreciate your help and thanks for having conversations with me always. I wish you all the best in anything you pursue. Take care. Sincerely,

• 和訳お願いいたします。

Another week has gone by ... 3 more weeks and I'll be waiting for you at the airport :) Maybe I'm a bit selfish ... but I don't mind to come to Paris and pick you up ... because then I can see you 2-3 hours sooner ... hahaha The weather is getting colder again ... this morning it was only 5 degrees when I went running. So you can expect the temperature to be between 5-10 degrees when you come. So you might want to bring gloves, scarf, ear muffins or something to keep your head warm. I can only image that you will look very cute in winter clothes :) Oh I also gave myself a little bit of homework. I downloaded a picture dictionary so if you need something that I can understand you. So if you ask for an extra "mofu" ... that you don't stay cold. Or when you need to set your "mezamashi dokei" that I understand what you're saying. But I think your home work was much easier :( Actually I wanted to cook a nice diner for you ... but since your visit is only very short, I took the liberty to arrange diner is some nice restaurants. I hope you don't mind and that you will like the food.