The Impact of Vocabulary on Success

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Having a strong vocabulary is a key factor in achieving success in various aspects of life, including career and communication.
  • Research has shown that successful individuals in the United States share a common trait: a robust vocabulary.
  • The correlation between vocabulary and success highlights the importance of developing language skills for personal and professional growth.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

教えてください!

()の中に入るのって(1)ですか? there is a very close relationship between (). One study showed that successful people in the United States of America always had one thing in common── a strong vocabulary. (1)vocabulary and career (2)vocabulary and communication (3)vocabulary and success (4)vocabulary and university study

noname#241819
noname#241819
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sknbsknb2
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1127/2913)
回答No.2

どう考えても(3)しかないです。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

まあ、これだけ (1) だ、(1) だ、(1) にしなさい、やいのやいのと言われれば (1) にするほかないでしょう。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳をお願いします

The meanings of the phonologically similar words shared by Scots Gaelic and Algonquian are typical of the sort of vocabulary that would suggest a genetic relationship, in that the words generally refer to common objects, words that are unlikely candidates for borrowing. ここで分からなかったのが、would suggest~relationshipをどう 上手く訳すか、またin that以下の文意が取れませんでした。 最後の,wordsはcommon objectsと同格とみて訳す方向で よろしいんでしょうか?質問が多くて恐縮ですが、 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いしたいです

占いの文章です。 どなたか、翻訳お願いしたいです。 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。 There is often a hasty relationship or engagement with this aspects that leads later on in life to sudden stress and separation. Then reunion. Uranus brings excitement at the meeting, hasty. It was in the past unexpected or in some ways against the odds. The sort of relationship where the fascination always remains and the relationship never becomes common place.

• 日本語訳(翻訳)をよろしくお願いいたします。

日本語訳(翻訳)をよろしくお願いいたします。 6月3日の昼過ぎまでによろしくお願いいたします。 (翻訳サイトなどを使用した訳はご遠慮願います) ↓↓ IN SCIENCE NEWS: A recent study has given strong evidence that all humans have a common African ancestor. The study says a common ancestor first appeared in Africa about 170,000 years ago. The study also says that humans left Africa to populate other parts of the world about 50,000 years ago. The study was done at the University of Uppsala in Sweden. Researchers looked at the DNA of 53 people from all over the world. The chief researcher of the study said looking at the DNA of each person permitted researchers to find their genetic ancestry.

• よろしくお願いします

Twenty months ago, I met the most wonderful girl. She is funny, adventurous, kind, successful and so beautiful. Our intimate life was amazing and we seemed to have a lot of chemistry. She seemed adventurous at first... even showed interest in all kinds of crazy HND, but as the relationship has progressed she wants to do less and less in bed. intimateは性的な意味合いを含むのでしょうか?それともただの「親しい」でしょうか?あと、HNDとは何でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 教えてください!虫食いです

虫食い問題なのですが、分からないので教えてください。 テストとか大したものじゃなくて、ただ教科書にのってるものです。 Belive it or not, (1)doesn't always make you happy! It's notural to want to (2) a lot in life. We all need (3) to aim for, and no one wants to feel llike a (4) . However, some people are so (5) to be (6) that they never stop. When one (7) is over, they immediately look for another one. These people can fide it (8) to relax and enjoy what they have. For them, success is the most important thing of all-and they pay a high price for it. achieve, challenge, determined, failure, goals hard, success, successful がはまる単語です。 ちなみに(1)がsuccess (3)がgoals (4)がfailure だと考えたのですが、、、 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の冠詞と前置詞についての質問です

「私は大学と大学院で日本語学を勉強しました。」を各翻訳ソフトに掛けると色々出て来て、どれが正しい英語なのか分かりません。殊に冠詞と前置詞で異同が有ります。次のような次第です。 @nifty翻訳 I studied the Japanese study in the university and the graduate school. Bing 翻訳 I studied in college and graduate school of Japan studies. Google翻訳 I studied the Japanese science at the university and graduate school. So-net I studied science of Japanese in a university and a graduate school. フレッシュアイ翻訳 I studied Japanese study at the university and the graduate school. Yahoo!翻訳 I studied science of Japanese in a university and a graduate school. また大学と大学院で前置詞が異なる訳文もあるので、「私は大学で日本語を勉強しました。私は大学院で日本語を勉強しました。」で新たに翻訳を掛けました。結果は以下の通りです。 @nifty翻訳 I studied Japanese at the university. I studied Japanese in the graduate school. Bing 翻訳 I studied at the University of Japan language. I did study Japan language in graduate school. Google翻訳 I studied Japanese at university. I studied Japanese in graduate school. So-net I studied Japanese at a university. I studied Japanese in a graduate school. フレッシュアイ翻訳 I studied Japanese at the university. I studied Japanese at the graduate school. Yahoo!翻訳 I studied Japanese at a university. I studied Japanese in a graduate school. ここでは同じソフトなのに「university」と「graduate school」で前置詞が異なるものがほとんとです。しかしそれなら先の「大学と大学院で」の訳においても、それぞれに(graduate schoolの前にも)前置詞を付ける必要が有るのではないかと思いますが、そうなっていません。 私が教えていただきたいのは次の3点です。 1.自己紹介でいきなり(前に大学や大学院の話が出ていない状況で)「私は大学と大学院で日本語学を勉強しました。」とした場合は「university」でも「the university」でもなく「a university」でしょうか。 2.「university」と「graduate school」の前置詞は同じでしょうか。異なるのでしょうか。異なる場合はその理由。 3.最終的に「私は大学と大学院で日本語学を勉強しました。」の正しい英訳は何でしょうか。 以上、御教示いただければ幸いです。

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的な部分は意訳していただけると ありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 One of the things that can be important in a relationship are the kind of hobby and social life that the other person is used to and likes. If he is a stay at home character, contented to potter round the house in his free time, or if he is wild extravagant and always socializing and wants an independent life outside the relationship to do so. If he will shut you out of his leisure. Or if you’ll socialize and become in involved in thing together as a couple. These things can be important within the structure of a relationship and can help draw the bond closer, or change it. So this is what I will come to now.

• よろしくお願いします

My wife and I raised two children -- a son who is a successful doctor and a daughter who is a multipost-grad botanist. We are 72 now, in moderately failing health and very successful ourselves. Our children were raised properly. We gave them all they would ever need to succeed and be happy. However, neither one is particularly interested in a loving relationship with us. Holidays together are strained. multipost-gradはどのような意味でしょうか?あと、successful ourselvesのourselvesにはどのような役割(意味)があるのでしょうか?あと、ここでのstrainedの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 文法や表現のおかしなところを指摘していただけると

ライティングの勉強中なのですが、添削してもらえる人がいなくて困っています。 文法や表現のおかしなところを指摘していただけると幸いです。 The passage says that "success career” means fainancial stability and material affluence and if you want them, you had better go to field in a medicine or in a low. On the other hand, in the lecture, the speaker says that career in a medicine or in a low isn’t need for good life. First, while in the passage money is important factor for success, the professor pointed out that money isn’t necessarrily important. So, you needn’t go to fields on a medicine or a low, or reputable university, according to the professor. Second, there is also difference about how you should choice major between the writer and the speaker. The writer insists that you should carefully consider best major and focus in the university, but the speaker recommended that you choice major or focus depending on your interesting. Finally, the professor critisized the students who only study in the universuty life, which is recommend in the passage, and insist that it is imprtant for students to experience a variety of activity. In the conclusion, there are three different points about success career between the writer and the profssor.

• 下記の英文を訳してくださる方はいませんか?

Although this is common knowledge, it is not entirely correct. For example, an old person can recall a series of numbers as well as a younger person-provided the series is not too long, provided enough time is allowed for study, and provided no interfering material is presented between the study time and the test time. In short, if you do not hurry them or interfere with them, old people can remember a telephone number as well as anybody. They are less successful, even when allowed time to study, at other kinds of tasks used to study memory in the experimental laboratory, including paired-associate learning and serial and free recall of word lists. お願いします。