成功への道について知っておきたいこと

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 成功への道について知ることは重要です。成功が常に幸せをもたらすわけではなく、人々は多くのことを追い求めることを自然と望みます。
  • 目標は私たちが進むべき道を示してくれますが、誰もが失敗を感じたくないものです。
  • ただし、一部の人々は成功がすべてであり、それに高い代価を払っているため、リラックスや享受を難しく感じています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

教えてください!虫食いです

虫食い問題なのですが、分からないので教えてください。 テストとか大したものじゃなくて、ただ教科書にのってるものです。 Belive it or not, (1)doesn't always make you happy! It's notural to want to (2) a lot in life. We all need (3) to aim for, and no one wants to feel llike a (4) . However, some people are so (5) to be (6) that they never stop. When one (7) is over, they immediately look for another one. These people can fide it (8) to relax and enjoy what they have. For them, success is the most important thing of all-and they pay a high price for it. achieve, challenge, determined, failure, goals hard, success, successful がはまる単語です。 ちなみに(1)がsuccess (3)がgoals (4)がfailure だと考えたのですが、、、 よろしくお願いします。

• お礼率80% (585/726)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • G-san
  • ベストアンサー率13% (9/68)
回答No.1

(1) success (2) achieve (3) goals (4) failure (5) determined (6) successful (7) challenge (8) hard 宿題、がんばってね。

質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました☆彡 宿題ではないんです( TДT) 英語を大学生になって初めて習うのですが 高度すぎてへこへこでございます。 ありがとうございました!!!

関連するQ&A

• 英語が正しいかどうか教えてください。

Many people want to be success. Many people have dreams and become happy. I also want to be success. And I have a dream. It is not easy to success. And many people have felt sad because they can’t success. I don’t think people can’t succeed that it is because of hard work. I suppose that luck is very important for succeed. I argue about exam and I was read a book. この文の英語に間違いなどあれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳のお手伝いお願いします。

Today is the five year anniversary of the terrorist attacks on 9-11. It is a very sad day for Americans. I remember when it happened, our whole country was united as one. Now, political groups and special interest groups have forgotten that unity, and we are so divided now. People are angry at the President, and angry about the war, and angry about anything they can think of. It makes me so sad to think that the same people who cried "Go to War!!" are now saying "War is wrong!!" just because they want to get elected into office. I HATE politics, all of it, because they say one thing and do another, just to get their way. これは私のe-mail友達のアメリカ人からのお手紙です。 一番最後の文のI HATE politics, all of it, because they say one thing and do another, just to get their way.の、they say one thing and do another, just to get their wayが全く解りません。私が訳すると"彼らは同じことを言っていたのに違うことを今はしている。"になりますが、次のjust to get their wayはわかりません。 どなたかお願いします。 以前に違う名前で質問を沢山させていただいたのですが、登録がなぜか消えてしまいお礼を言えなかった方がいました。ここでお詫びをさせて下さい<m(__)m>

• in をどう訳せばいいのか分かりません

It is one thing to figure out whether,how,and why the earth's climate is changing, but it is quite another to work out what to do about it.Decisions have to be taken before all the evidence is in to prevent possible disasters like massive crop failure;moreover,they have to be taken internationally with agreements pulled in from hundreds of competing positions and interest,not least because our climate does not recognize national boundaries. 上の文の before all the evidence is in to prevent possible disasters like massive crop failure の in が分かりません。 before all the evidence is in を副詞節として括弧で括って、 「起こりうる大規模な作物の不作のような災害を防ぐための決定がとられなければならない」 としたのですが、 before all the evidence is in は 「すべての証拠が in になる前に」としか訳せませんでした。。

• 英語

In a classless society, (1) as the US strives to be, (2) people are all theoretically equals, physical closeness is quite naturally a factor in whom they know and associate (3). (4) living next to someone won't inevitably lead to friendship or a deeper relationship, there is no reason why it (5) not. In any (6), it will almost always lead to a casual acquaintanceship. It is expected that one will be (7) to everyone, and certainly to people one sees every day.  This doesn't apply in (8) of the world. If there is no other basis for a relationship, such as similar social or class backgrounds, then physical closeness (9) doesn't qualify. (10) is there any sense of having to be friendly to people one doesn't know; polite, yes, but friendly, no. [alone,case,friendly,much,nor,should,where,while,with] ()内にこれらの語句が入る長文穴埋め問題です。

• 英文の構造とitについて

There is a dotted outline for every person, larger than he or she is, of the person they could be, or could have been . Hardly anyone fills up their outline— perhaps it is impossible , and no one does. And we mean not just fame and achievement and success— but wisdom, character, honor, integrity, generosity, humility, goodness, heart, and so on. Few achieve it— we are destined as people to fall short. *この英文の前半の最初の構造はどうなっているのでしょうか?↓ There is a dotted outline for every person, larger than he or she is, of the person they could be, or could have been . larger than he or she isを外して考えて There is a dotted outline for every person of the person they could be, or could have been .という繋がりですか? そうなると every person of the person they could be,となるのは変な感じなのですが。 それから of the person they could beのpersonとtheyの間は関係代名詞が省略されているのでしょうか? *後半のFew achieve itのitは何を指しているのでしょうか? wisdom, character, honor, integrity, generosity, humility, goodness, heart, and so onを指しているようにも思うのですが、単数のitで受けているのでよくわかりません。 お手数ですが教えてください。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

The new GOP health bill only has 20% approval - but they are going to move heaven and earth to get that thing passed. I don't understand the pride of men. This is going to get people killed. There is no place for politics or pride in health care. This is a criminal undertaking and someday these guys will all have to answer for it. We need to tattoo this onto the foreheads of all who voted for it - this kind of cruelty should not be forgotten.

• どなたか、翻訳、お願いします。

どなたか、翻訳、お願いします。 ※最後まで、翻訳できる方、お願いします。 There are basically only two types of people in the world,those who dlivide the world into two types of people and those who don't. It's easy enough to shoot a crocodile,but not many people can catch one alive.This is how to do it.All you need is a telescope,a pair of tweezers,a matchbox and a very boring book.You find a sunny spot by a crocodile infested river and leave the book there.Thenyou climb a nearby tree and wait.Sooner or later,a curious crocodile will come out to look at the book,turn a few pages and start yawning.As soon as it falls asleep,you open the matchbox and look at the crocodile through the large end of the telescope.Pickthe creature up very carefully with the tweezers,drop it in the matchbox and close it quickly. Two English workman went out to repair a country road.When they arrived,they realized they had forgotten to bring their shovels.After several cups of tea,they went to look for a public telephone.Eventually they found one and phoned their boss.When he heard the problem,he said"Don't worry,I'll bring the shovels.In the meantime,just lean on each other instead,"

• 長文の問題

How should homework be, according to the author?という質問にどのように答えればいいのでしょうか?下に書いてあるのは本文です。(これが、すべての文です。) Good teachers must love the subject which they teach,and they must like the people whom they teach.A part from that,teachers need to have clear goals for the students so that they can prepare lively and interesting lessons. Teachers should come to class on time and use all the time to the full. Homework should be a stimulus and not too long. Teachers should take, mark and give back homework promptly. They need to keep up with developments in their field. so their teaching does not become old-fash-ioned.Above all.teachers should remember that goal is for students to learn. After all. a student without a teacher might be possible. but a teacher with no students can only talk to an empty room.

• 和訳お願いしますm(_ _)m

suggestible=被暗示性、という心理学用語ですm(_ _)m We are suggestible,ready to take ideas from others and make them our own. Suggestbility descnbes why people believe something that never happened. They become convinced because they are told about an event. They see it in movies,and they hear about it. So they combine theae thoughts into false memories―――but not real ones. Psychologists believe that many childhood memories are created by parents for their children. They tell the child that something happened: "Remember when we went to the seaehore?' And the child collects beach and vacation ideas into a memory. Propaganda is delibetately telling people ideas that you went them to believe. Advertising is another form of suggesting to people,and people of all ages tend to believe advertising. All of us are suggestible; children are particularly so.

• 誕生日についての文ですが、意味が理解できません。どなたか、ご協力お願いします。

I should be able to have it where I want it and to decide who to invite. Let other people do their own birthday parties the way they wish, but they should leave mine alone. That way, we can all be happy at least one day each year. Is this too much to ask?