• ベストアンサー

英語の日本語訳が分かりません。

SPS700の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。 a bundle of は下記の様に直訳すれば「一束の」ですが、「どっさり」とか「たくさん」という意味です。 https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=a+bundle+of 2。訳1  やれやれ、あなたは大変役に立ったよ(助けてくれてありがとう) 3。訳2(皮肉)  やれやれ、お前ちっとも役に立たねえ奴だな 4。お話の状況から訳1の様です。

REjh1120
質問者

お礼

丁寧なご説明とても助かりました…補足も大変有難いです、ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳して下さい

Hi......how are hope you are well.....I want to ask you something a little weird for me but..my friend needs help on this project she is doing on parenting...an she decided to do it on Japanese parenting....am wondering if you can help me it would be greatly appreciated の長文です。 お願いします!

• 英語→日本語の翻訳をお願いします!

マイケルジョーダンにファンレターと似顔絵を送り、今日、ラッキーなことに直筆サインと行政アシスタントの方から手紙をいただきました。 最後の文章の翻訳がいまいち分からず、解読できません。 【全文】 How are you? On behalf of Michael,we are acknowledging the gift of your original drawing. It is obvious that you are a very talented artist. Michael has personally signed the photo you sent with your artwork,and it is being returned to you with this letter. Thank you for your continued interest. We wish you and your wife well and offer our congratulation on the upcoming birth of your child. 【翻訳をお願いしたい文章】 We wish you and your wife well and offer our congratulation on the upcoming birth of your child. よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳お願いします

この英文サイトの日本語訳お願いします。 The white-coated professionals at your neighborhood drug store do a lot more than just fill prescriptions. Pharmacists do indeed dispense medicines, but first they check for any possible interactions with other medicines or medical conditions. They also instruct patients on how to take the medicines and will inform them about what to do if certain side effects arise. A pharmacist will also keep meticulous records, coordinate with insurance companies, supervise pharmacy technicians and keep up to date with continuing education courses. "Pharmacists are becoming a more integral part of the health care team," says Heather Free, a pharmacist working in the District of Columbia. She says that pharmacists are doing more to support doctors and clinicians, for example, by giving patients immunizations and making sure that all of a patient's doctors are informed about the diverse medicines that have been prescribed. Some pharmacists are also getting involved in adherence monitoring (why it's hard for a patient to take his/her meds) and medication therapy management, or MTM, which seeks to optimize what drugs do for a patient's overall well-being. The unique mix of medicinal knowledge and interpersonal skills required to run a pharmacy counter remain in high demand. Over the next decade, more Americans are expected to seek health services either because they're getting older or because the Affordable Care Act has made prescriptions, well, more affordable. In fact, the Bureau of Labor Statistics projects 14.5 percent employment growth for pharmacists by 2022, with the field adding 41,400 new jobs. Solid employment growth and a high median salary help make pharmacist a top contender on this year’s list of Best Jobs. http://money.usnews.com/careers/best-jobs/pharmacist

• 法律英語 D

***本文*** TEE 2 GREEN REAL ESTATE, LLC is a registered trademark, and other TEE 2 GREEN REAL ESTATE, LLC product names, service names, slogans or logos referenced in this Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of TEE 2 GREEN REAL ESTATE, LLC. All other company, product or service names referenced in this Website are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. 上記を翻訳したいのですが、意味がうまくとれません。 http://www.t2grealestate.com/privacy_policy.html 全ての原文は上記のリンクにあります。 1 and other TEE 2 GREEN REAL ESTATE, LLC product names, ですが、なぜ、other がついているのでしょうか。other は必要ですか? 2 identification purposes は、辞書では同定目的となっていましたが、具体的にはどういうことをさすのでしょうか? お願いいたします。

• 英語→日本語に翻訳お願いします。

DiscogsでCDを買ったらMintと言う事だったのにディスクに傷があり売り手にその事を伝えたら返事が来たのですが翻訳サイトで訳すと変な文法で訳されるので困っています。相手にその事を伝えたら再度返信してくれたのですがやっぱり変な文法で訳されます。英語が得意な方翻訳よろしくお願い致します。 (1) 『Hello as i remember that cd was ok, i never used it as well, got it directly from the band , this was the only copy i had for sale, so you can resell it quickly if you are not satisfied this stuff is getting hard to find』 (2) 『You can send cd back to me and get a part of your money back for that cd or resell it by yourself』

• 英語が得意な方おられますか?日本語訳お願いします!

英語得意な方おられますか?至急日本語訳にお願いしたいのですが…長文ですみません。翻訳ツールは使わずお願いします。 Social dialect researchers in Hackney,an inner city area of London,and an ethically very diverse area,have identified a new ethnic speech variety used by local teenagers,It has been Labelled Multicultural London English because it is used by adolescents from a range of ethnic backgrounds,including Jamaican,African and Asian backgrounds. As well as using monophthongs where other varieties use diphthongs (e.g.[fe:s]for face and [go:]for go),these teenagers have developed a distinctive vocabulary.They call their friends[blud]blood rather than mate,nang is their word for good, buff means attractive,While butters means ugly.In Multicultural London English a house is referred to as a yard, nuff means very,and trainers are creps.People are referred to as mandem.The researchers believe that the new variety has developed as a result of high levels of immigration in the inner city area along with the typical desire of young people to distinguish themselves from other groups,and develop a distinctive identity.Though it is strongly associated with Black British teenagers,it is in fact used much more widely and it is rapidly spreading.

• 17-1日本語訳

お願いします。  Have you ever gone camping? People who love to camp often talk about how well they can see the stars away from city lights.They talk about noticing how early some birds wake up in the morning,and how after a few days they have figured out the best places to find lizards or wild blueberries.When you're camping,you're living close to the earth.(Some people think too close!)You have the time to see patterns that you wouldn't notice in ordinary life-like the way mint stems are square,with leaves that stick out opposite each other,and that the best time to find salamanders is after it has rained.When you go camping,you can't help noticing and wondering about the natural world.You can't help being a scientist.  The peoples of ancient India lived close to the land all the time.In a way,they were all scientists.They may not have had the tools that modern scientists do.They never learned about magnifying lenses,so they had no microscopes or telescopes.They certainly didn't have any laboratories with gleaming glassware and stainless steel sinks.But they were curious about the world in which they lived,they paid attention,and they discovered some wonderful things.  The earliest and longest lasting of their discoveries are included in the traditional Indian medicine form called Ayurveda.Ayurveda has been around in one form or another for 5,000 years.It includes all kinds of treatments,such as herbal medicine,surgery,yoga,meditation,and massage,and teaches that disease often starts first in the mind.A lot of people still use Ayurveda.For example,many Indian mothers massage their babies with oils and apply heavy black eyeliner around their children's eyes.They believe that the massages help soothe their children and prevent stomabh pains,and that the eyeliner protects their children's eyes from infections and the bright Indian sun.

• 英語の本を読んでいるのですが、日本語訳がわかりません(汗

英語の本を読んでいるのですが、日本語訳がわかりません(汗 文章が長いですが、どなたかお願いします。。。 インターネットでの翻訳はしましたが、意味不明でした 本を読んでいるので、正確かつ早く回答していただいた方、是非お願いいたします!! Agosto, for example, remarks on this satisficing behavior which meets the individual’s purpose but does not necessarily result the best achievable out comes. Plagiarism has been identified by a BL and Jisc study as a serious and increasing concern for teaching staff. Caution among teachers, as well as concern for academic success in the face of unforgiving student workloads, also inhibit the scope of information-seeking behavior. Some educators are understandably reluctant to allow young people to use the internet in the school, given that no filtering system can guarantee to bar access to inappropriate material. When teaching an undergraduate unit on information storage at Northumbria University, Andrew aimed to counter such a mindset by including a session demonstrating to his students the ease with which a web page could be created using software as commonly available as Microsoft word. The BL report draws attention to the lack of time young people spend evaluating the accuracy of the information they encounter on the web. Maureen has noted a tendency for the library to be cast in such diverse and inappropriate roles as a sin-ban, a sick-bay or a play area for wet break-times.

• 英語から日本語へ

長文で申し訳ありません。どなたか英語が得意な方、翻訳して頂きたいです。 どうかよろしくお願い致します。 I was being immature and ambitious about starting my trip. Now that I have gone though, the realization of leaving you has left a large wound in my heart. I will not be able to function as a normal human being for the foreseeable future. Sadness and regret has overtaken me entirely. You were NEVER just a convenience for me. It was convenient having you as a girlfriend yes, bet you were never only that. You were a highly cherished, valued and loved partner to me. I understand after all of this if you are upset or angry with me and if your view of me as a person has changed. The fact remains though that I do love you, and I will not be able to forget you for a very long time. Like I said at the train station, I went in to this relationship with a very cold, and well guarded heart from previous situations. You re-opened my heart 名前, and filled with nothing but love, affection, and good long lasting memories. You are a wonderful person, who deserves nothing but the absolute best in life. In the end, I would not have been able to provide that for you. I still have a long way to go to get where I want to be in life.

• この訳で通じるでしょうか? 

下記の日本語をYahoo翻訳で訳してみました。 問題はないでしょうか? また、こういうソフトを使う際の、基となる日本語文の書き方のコツがあれば、あわせてご指導いただけないでしょうか。。 「日本のフルーツショップは、未だにアナログな所が多くて、Eメールの環境が整っていません。 つきましては、一部、Eメールがありません。 Aグループは、横浜店に送信すれば各店舗に配信してくれます。」 There are many places that are analog, and, in the Japanese fruit shop, environment of an E-mail is not yet regulated well. Therefore, there is not an E-mail partly. An A group serves it to each store if I transmit a message in Yokohama shop.