翻訳依頼:マイケルジョーダンから手紙をいただきました

このQ&Aのポイント
  • マイケルジョーダンからファンレターと似顔絵の贈り物をいただきましたが、最後の文章の翻訳が分かりません。
  • マイケルジョーダンからの手紙には直筆サインがあり、手紙と一緒に写真も返してくれました。
  • マイケルジョーダンからの手紙には、妻の出産を祝福する言葉がありました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語→日本語の翻訳をお願いします!

マイケルジョーダンにファンレターと似顔絵を送り、今日、ラッキーなことに直筆サインと行政アシスタントの方から手紙をいただきました。 最後の文章の翻訳がいまいち分からず、解読できません。 【全文】 How are you? On behalf of Michael,we are acknowledging the gift of your original drawing. It is obvious that you are a very talented artist. Michael has personally signed the photo you sent with your artwork,and it is being returned to you with this letter. Thank you for your continued interest. We wish you and your wife well and offer our congratulation on the upcoming birth of your child. 【翻訳をお願いしたい文章】 We wish you and your wife well and offer our congratulation on the upcoming birth of your child. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

お元気ですか? マイケルに代わって、我々はあなたの独創的な絵の才能を認めています。 あなたが非常に優秀なアーティストであることは、明らかです。 マイケルはあなたが作品とともに送って下さった写真に個人的にサインしました、そして、それはこの手紙と共にあなたに返送いたしました。 いつまでも興味を持って下さるようお願いします。 我々はあなたとあなたの奥様が健康であることを願うとともに、もうすぐのあなたのお子様の誕生のお祝いを述べたいと思います。

coppertruc
質問者

お礼

丁寧に全文の翻訳ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#164498
noname#164498
回答No.1

「我々は貴方と貴方の奥様の幸せを祈ると共に、 お子様の出生を祝います。」 翻訳すると少し言い回しが変になると思いますが、 伝えたいことはこのようなことだと思います。

coppertruc
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 解決してスッキリしました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語を日本語に翻訳して欲しいです。

英文を日本語訳にして頂けますか。 about your requested on the different species, a lot of those species we are not allow to export them from Florida and even to touch them$B!D(B i know a lot of those species are been exporter thru California and now is been more restriction on a lot of the turtles i'm not going to be able to help you with that on lizard yes some of them i get them from time to time$B!D(B please send your complete order and as you want to proceed with the order... お願いします。

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

相手So I was bored so I was on the app we met on to see if I could find you. And I did! And seeing the pic you have saying love made me really happy. I really want to be with you. We don’t even have to do those stupid things I want when we first meet. I just want to be around you. And I know our first kiss will be so sweet (heart)(heart)(heart)(heart) 私Pic??? What are you talking about? 相手On your profile 私??? Sorry, I don't know 相手You have a piece of paper that has love written on it :( 私??? This? 相手Yes :3 私why are you happy? 相手Because I think you draw that with me in your mind

• どなたか 英語→日本語 の翻訳をお願いいたします。

翻訳機を使用せず和訳できるかたにお願いいたします。 VATに関する文章です。 Will I be charged VAT? All orders placed, which are being delivered within the UK and are inclusive of VAT. Orders with a delivery address outside the UK may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT) which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for information. Please note, cross border shipments may be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of the United Kingdom, you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered. どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• メールの翻訳をお願い致します。

英語は苦手なのですが海外通販をしています。 1回、オーダーしたことのある化粧品ブランドですが 日本に送れないものがあるということで オーダーをキャンセルして返金をしてもらったことのある ショップです。突然、下記のメールが届きました。 そのメールを翻訳して頂きたいのです。 後、メールの下部(Orの下)に We would be happy to offer you a refund on these items and 20% off your next order placed on ○○○.com. とあるのですがこれは次回の注文は20%オフになるということでいいのでしょうか? 以上、どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 We are please to tell you that your ○○○ order is ready to be resent to you. We would like to thank you once again for your continued patience and support at this time. Unfortunately we are now of stock in Pure Pigment in Incite and will not be able to include this in your order, please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause you. We would like to offer you the following options to continue your order. We would be happy to offer you replacement Pure Pigments(s) in any shade of your choice from our website to replace your out of stock item(s)http://www.○○○.com/shop/products/eyes/furore-pure-pigment Or We would be happy to offer you a refund on these items and 20% off your next order placed on ○○○.com. Please let us know which solution would be best for you and we will organise this right away and resend your order to you. Kind regards,

• どなたか英語を日本語に翻訳してください!

For this I was wondering if you could please send me a reply to the question: “who inspires you?” We are looking for name(s) of people who have inspired and/or influenced you in your work – it could be architects or not, one person or more. It would be great also if you could send me a CV and some examples of your work – both graduate thesis work and professional work if you have it please would be fantastic.

• 翻訳お願い致します。

翻訳お願い致します。 I hope you are well. We are just updating our system and want to make sure we have all the correct information on your account. Could you please fill in the form in attach and confirm your type of business, if retailer, distributor, catering or other. We are currently working on a Distributor catalogue that you could offer to your customer that will have all the information about our products but the prices won't be indicated. I am looking forward receiving the updated form, and please let me know if you would like to place another order. Kind regards,

• グーグルが翻訳してくれません。

グーグルが翻訳してくれません。 Happy Birthday and many happy days in a new year of yours! で切れてしまいます。Happy Birthday and many happy days in a new year of yours! May all your dreams come true! Even though we are miles away, it is good to know that you are always there! I wish you a long and amazing life. I wish you great health and excellent results in all your dealings. Most importantly, I wish you happiness without measure every minute in your life. Be loved, be happy, enjoy every day! Let all your fond dreams, hopes and expectations come true in your new year. You’re a miracle and a charm! (kiss) 何て書いてありますか?。

• 日本語にしてください!

Wow, we just got your letter How Exiting that you are getting married. Congratulations to both you and your fiancé. We would love to come but have to see if we can get holidays. And we pay for flights and accomodation ourselves. We are so happy for you. Xxx love Richard and Leona What is the nearest airport, and where are you getting married.. We are so happy for you xxx よろしくお願いします。

• お悔みの言葉を英語で書く場合

お悔みの言葉を英語で書く場合 We are so very sorry to hear about your loss. We were disturbed and saddened by the untimely death of Naomi. Our thoughts are with you and your family at this most difficult time of loss. We would like to offer our deepest sympathy. お悔みを英語で書く場合は、個人が書いても複数系WEから書くのでしょうか? I am so very sorry...., I was disturbed and.... My thought is with you and..., I would like to offer.... では、おかしいですか? あと3番目の文章にyou and your family ではなくて、個人名を入れるのっておかしいですか? 友人の家族(親、彼氏、子供達)みんな知ってます。 やはり形式的な文章だから、you and your family の方がいいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします!

NURSE'S RESPONSE TO CRABBIT OLD WOMAN Author Unknown What do we see, you ask, what do we see? Yes, we are thinking when looking at thee! We may seem to be hard when we hurry and fuss, But there's many of you, and too few of us. We would like far more time to sit by you and talk, To bath you and feed you and help you to walk. To hear of your lives and the things you have done; Your childhood, your husband, your daughter, and your son. But time is against us, there's too much to do - Patients too many, and nurses too few. We grieve when we see you so sad and alone, With nobody near you, no friends of your own. We feel all your pain, and know of your fear That nobody cares now your end is so near. But nurses are people with feelings as well, And when we're together you'll often hear tell Of the dearest old Gran in the very end bed, And the lovely old Dad, and the things that he said, We speak with compassion and love, and feel sad When we think of your lives and the joy that you've had. When the time has arrived for you to depart, You leave us behind with an ache in our heart. When you sleep the long sleep, no more worry or care, There are other old people, and we must be there. So please understand if we hurry and fuss - There are many of you, and too few of us.