• 締切済み

添削していただけませんか?

英作文を作らなければならず、作ったのですが文法や単語があっているのか不安です。なるべく簡単な文法を使って添削していただけませんか?よろしくお願いいたします。 From the end of the Edo period, it became common people for osechi dishes to be packed with food in lacquered boxes.The official number of stages is four-steps.It's called "good luck" to pack it in the box. There are also practical aspects.It takes up less space by superposing it on top. Also, it has a lid so that can save it.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9723/12095)
回答No.1

以下のとおり、語句と添削文をお答えします。 (質問の原文) >江戸時代末期ごろから、「おせち」は重箱に食材を詰めるのが一般的になった。正式な段数は4段重。箱に詰めることには「福が重なる」という願いが込められている。また、実用的な側面もある。上に重ねることで場所を取らない。そして、ふたが付いているので保存ができる。 (質問の訳文) >From the end of the Edo period, it became common people for "osechi" dishes to be packed with food in lacquered boxes. The official number of stages is four-steps. It's called "good luck" to pack it in the box. There are also practical aspects. It takes up less space by superposing it on top. Also, it has a lid so that can save it. (語句) *江戸時代の終りごろから:From around the end of the Edo period。「ごろ」aroundも訳に入れましょうか。 *「おせち」は→「おせち」料理を作るときは:when making "Osechi" dishes。単に「おせちは」とせずに、「→」の後のように言うほうがより明快になります。 *重箱に食材を詰めるのが一般的になった:it has become common to pack ingredients in a tier of lacquered boxes。現在も続いているので、現在完了で言いましょう。 *重箱の正式な段数は4段重ねである:The official number of boxes is four-stacks。お書きのfour-stepsは、階段などの段数をイメージさせます。 *箱に詰めることには「福が重なる」という願いが込められている→重箱に詰めることには、「福が重なるように」という願いを込める、という意味がある:Packing in stacked boxes means to have a desire for "much good luck" / "good luck after good luck".これも、「→」の後のように言うほうが、より明快になります。お書きのIt's called "good luck" to pack it in the box.を日本語に直訳すると、「箱に詰めることは『幸運』と呼ばれる」となって、何を言わんとしているのか分かりません! *重箱にはまた、実用的な側面もある。すなわち、上に重ねることで場所を節約できる:The stacked boxes also have practical aspects, that is, saving space by stacking on top.後半部について、お書きのIt takes up less space by superposing it on top.でもいいかも知れませんが、superposingはただ「(上に)置く」だけで「重ねる」の意味が表せないように思います。 *そして、ふたが付いているので保存ができる→また、ふたが付いているので保存に重宝なのである:And because it has a lid, it is useful for preservation.「保存ができる」だけでなく、より正確には、「保存に重宝である」ですよね。 (添削文) From around the end of the Edo period, it has become common to pack ingredients in a tier of lacquered boxes when making "Osechi" dishes. The official number of boxes is four-stacks. Packing in stacked boxes means to have a desire for “much good luck” / "good luck after good luck". The stacked boxes also have practical aspects, that is, saving space by stacking on top. And because it has a lid, it is useful for preservation. (添削文の対訳) 《江戸時代の終りごろから、「おせち」料理を作るときは重箱に食材を詰めるのが一般的になった。重箱の正式な段数は4段重ねである。重箱に詰めることには、「福が重なるように」という願いを込める、という意味がある。重箱にはまた、実用的な側面もある。すなわち、上に重ねることで場所を節約できる。また、ふたが付いているので保存に重宝なのである。》

関連するQ&A

• 私の英文を診てください

人はまた新年におせちと呼ばれる料理を食べます。たくさんのきれいに並んだ料理が漆の箱のなかにセットされます。 People also eat special New Year's dishes called osechi. Various kinds of beautifully arranged dishes are set in lacquer boxes. このように訳しました。おかしな表現がありましたら指摘をお願いします。

• 英語の長文なんですが、添削をしてもらえませんか?

英語の長文なんですが、添削をしてもらえませんか? とても長いのですが、見ていただけたら嬉しいです。  英語を書くのがとても苦手なので、変な文があるかと思うのですが、  間違いを指摘していただければと思います。  どうかよろしくお願いします! 以下の文です China is different in food material and recipes in every area. A satir-fry using strong heat stands out compared with Japanese food. Also there tends to be a lot of dishes which use oil. It is important to take in hot meal, so there are few cold dishes. There are 10 kinds of different ways to fry. This time, I will introduce three famous dishes among the many. Firstly, Shanghai food is called a compilation of dishes. It has a good body, is sweet, and uses a lot of oil. It's often made with home cooking. A"xiao long bao" is often eaten in Japan. Secondly, the most popular food for Japanese people for its light flacoring is Canton food. The food material are rich in variety, for example, a swallow's nest and a shark's fin. There are very many kinds of cooking. Sweet and sour pork is also eaten in Japan. Finally, If you want to enjoy a hot taste, I'd recommend a Sechuan dish to you. Sechuan dish is famous for Chinese chili bean sauce. There are lot of spicy hot dishes, so the color is red. Many of the dishes are balanced food using vegetables. I like hot dishes very much, so I like Sechuan dishes the best. It's chili sauce of shurimp is ofeten in Japan. There are many places where Chinese food can be eaten in Japan,but I really want to go to China and eat in the home of Chinese food. <日本訳> 中国は地方ごとに食材や調理法が違う。日本領にに比べ強い火力を用いる炒め物が目立つ。また、油を多く使うという傾向がある。温かい食事をとることが重視されているため、冷たいものは少ない。炒め方でも10種類の調理法がある。今回、たくさんある中で3つ有名な食事を紹介します。    まずは料理の集大成といわれる上海料理です。コクがあって甘く、油がおい。家庭料理でもよく作られている。日本でよく食べられてるものにショウロンポウがあります。    つぎに、たんぱくな味付けで日本人にもっとも人気がある広東料理です。材料はバラエティに富み、ツバメの巣やフカヒレなどがある。料理の種類がたくさんある。また日本では酢豚が食べられている。    最後は、もしあなたが辛いもの好きなら、私は四川料理をおすすめします。四川料理は豆板醤で有名。調味料、辛みのある料理が多い。だから料理の色が赤い。バランスがよい食事が多く、野菜や肉、魚を使う。私は辛い料理が好きなので四川料理が一番好きです。日本ではエビチリが食べられている。    日本では中華料理が食べられる場所がたくさんありますが、私は中国にいって本場の中華料理が食べたいです。    ↑までです。  すみません;;  どうかお願いいたします。  

• 英作文の添削をお願いします!

私の意見では、現在の若者は性別を問わず自分で調理できることが大切である。料理を おいしく仕上げるためには豊かな想像力や手先の器用さが要求されるので、心身の健康 にとてもよい。食材に意識的になれば自然への関心も高まる。さらに、料理で友人を もてなすことができると、あるいは人と共同して料理ができると、絆が深まることは間違いない。 In my opinion, in spite of gender, it is important for young people nowadays to be able to cook well by themselves. It is good for both your mind and body because it needs good imagination or skills with your hand. If you are glad to know ingredients of your food, you will be more interested in nature. Moreover, if you are able to make friends enjoy with your dishes or to cook with some people, you must be more familiar with each other. enjoy with your dishes のwith はby にかえても問題ないでしょうか 他にも間違いはあるかもしれませんが、回答よろしくおねがいします

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

非常に拙い文章ですみません。 明らかにヘンなところだけでもOKですので、添削していただければ助かります。 ここはこう言った方がかっこいい!とかも嬉しいです。 私としては特に、「この状態では完璧に仕事をこなすことができないと思い」のところが不安です。 このままでは「仕事を全くこなすことができない」にとれませんか? I had learned Italian language in Italy before. After I have returned to Japan in 2007, I worked in an office where I helped candidates who want to study various arts in Italy. For this work, I could use mainly Italian language to communicate with staffs of the art school in Italy, but then it was also necessary writing and sometimes also speaking English because of various nationalities of candidates and students. Since I had learned English at university I can use it anyway. But I think that I couldn’t be useful perfectly in this situation so I left my job. Then I looked for other jobs which proper to me, but in Japan many works which are related to Italy require also ability of English. For this reason I decided to learn it seriously. I believe learning English will be much help for me.

• 添削をお願いします

簡単なparagraphを書いてみたので文法などの添削をお願いします。また、内容的にも変なところがありましたら指摘をおねがいします。 Through this class, I have learned a lot of things to write a good paragraph or essay. One of the most interested thing is differences of sentences that translated by using translator and sentences that native spearkers use. In the beginning of class, I often used tranlator, because I was trying to use sentences structure from my first language- Japanese. But those sentences that I translated from my 1st language by using translator almost doen’t make sense for native spearker or include wrong words that native speakers don’t use. So, in the beginnung of the class, I was often commented by professor “I can’t undestand what this sentence says.” or “ This word is not used in this situation.” Since then, I tried to write a paragraph or essay without using translator, but it was very difficult at first. Also it took so much time to write a paragraph or essay, it were woes for me. In short, there are differences between english and translation of translator. There are differences between english and not only japanese but also another language. The most important thing is to understand the differences in addition to learning english.

• 添削をお願い致します

To be aware of the greatness of a literature is not always to understand it fully, since to have interest and regard for it does not imply entire knowledge of what it is and how it came to be. 「文学の偉大さに気付くことは、必ずしもそれ(偉大さ)を完璧に 理解しているというわけではない。というのも、それ(偉大さ)に 興味や関心を持つことは、それが何であるのか、またそれが どのようにして存在するようになるのかを、完全に理解している ことを暗示しないからだ。」 と、いった訳になりました。 この文に頻出のitですが、文法的な判断から、the greatnessと したのですが、あっていますか?もしa literatureなら、itよりも oneのはずだと思いましたので。。 宜しくお願いします。

• 大学入試問題 和文英訳 添削願い

ヨーロッパの大学は、入るのはやさしいが、卒業するのは難しいとよく言われる。 It is often said, “It is easy for us to enter in Europian universities, but it is difficult for us to graduate from them.” マスメディアは娯楽を提供するだけでなく、私たちが生活で必要とする情報を広めるのに貢献する。 Mass media not only serve amusements but also contribute us to spread information which we need. 文法的に間違っていたり、単語が適切でないところなど教えて下さい(^^)

• 手紙の英訳を添削してください(><)

手紙の英訳を添削してほしいです。 お手数かけて申し訳ありませんが、 私にはこれが限界です(><) たぶんガチガチ英語だと思うので、やわらかくしてやってください。 どうか、よろしくおねがいいたします。 ↓ 写真ありがとう(^^) 私は元気です。 今年の夏は暑くて大変ですね! アリスも体に気をつけてね。 最近撮った写真を添付します。 私の赤ちゃん…ではありません(笑) プレゼント気に入ってくれてうれしい! また会えるのを楽しみにしてます。 ↓ Thank you for the photograph. (^^) I am energetic. It is hot and it is serious in the summer of this year. Alice also takes care of yourself. The photograph taken recently is appended. It is not in my baby etc...(.. ..laughter..) It is glad to enter the present nature. Moreover, it looks forward to meeting.

• 添削をお願いします

実際に行ってみないと、どのような結果になるかはわからない。住民に負担がかかってしまうかもしれないが、赤字の削減にもなり、それが地域の利益にもなる可能性があるのであればやってみる価値はあるように思える。 If we do not try, we will never know what result we are capable of. It may be a burden to the residents, but it also to be worth trying if it is possible to reduce the deficit and to benefit in the region. こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 3行の英文の和訳をお願いします。

すみませんが、こちらの英文の和訳をお願いします。 『I will also be leaving some of them for the company that is moving into our current space. The idea is NOT to open the boxes when we get to the new office. I am pretty exhausted but it will be over in another week.』