• 締切済み

英文の添削をお願いします。

英文の添削をお願いします。 添付資料の写真を見て、もしケースが必要なら知らせてください。 ケースを送って欲しい場合は住所を私に教えてください。 Please see the photos attached and advice if you would like the case. Please provide me your address, if you would like the case. 作文したのですが英語が出来ないため添削お願いします。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

そのままでも十分通じますが、敢えて手を加えるとするなら、 1. "advice" は名詞「助言」です。動詞の「教えて」は "advise" になります。 2. "if you would like the case" を "should you want the case" とします。「もしあなたがケースを望むのであれば」 3. "address" と "if" の間にカンマは不要です。 4. "if you want the case sent." とし、「送って(ほしければ)」ということを明確にします。 ⇒ Please see the photos attached and advise should you want the case. Please provide me your address if you want the case sent. 「添付の写真を見て、もしケースをお望みであれば知らせてください。 ケースを送って欲しい場合は住所を私に教えてください。」

関連するQ&A

• 英文があっているかアドバイスをお願いします。

以下、私が作文した英文に誤りがありましたら、添削をお願い致します。 特に最後の一文は、××と話した内容を私たちにもシェアしてほしい、また、他でTaxについての話がでたら、それもシェアしてください と言いたいです。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 Please find attached a file for your taxation matters. As ○○-san advised you earlier, please ask Ms. ××, a Finance manager for more concerns. We would appreciate if you share the content of discussion with ×× or related things of your taxation matters.

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

下記の日本文を英語でメールを送りたく、英文作成しましたが自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 ご担当者様 〇〇株式会社の田中と申します。 添付ファイルにある金額90000円について、 貴社が誤って入金したと伺っております。 処理方法について確認したく、ご連絡致しました。 次月相殺にてご対応頂くか、返金がご希望でしたら請求書を頂きたく存じます。 宜しくお願い致します。 To whom it may concern I am Mr. Tanaka from 〇〇Corporation. Thak you for your business with us. For the amount stated in the attached file 90000 yen, I heard that you incorrectly deposited money. I have contacted you to confirm processing method. Please offset it in the next month or we would like to have an invoice if you would like a refund. Thank you very much.

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

1)If I (were) not ill, I (would) go fishing with my younger brother. 2)She loves him (as if) he (were) her own son. 3)If I (had known) it, I (can) have told you. 4)I (wish) you (had not) told the plan to your father. 5)You can listen to the music (as far as) you like. 6)(If) you like it (may) not, you have to decide what to do. 7)I studied hard in my high school days; (unless) I would have failed the examination. 8)No (sooner had) he gone to bed than he fell asleep. 9)I'll lend you the money (for) the condition that you return it within six months. 10)It's about time you (have seen) a Shakespearian play. ()内でおかしいところがあったら添削をお願いしたいです。 よかったら解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文翻訳お願いします。

アメリカの靴屋さんにブーツを頼んだのですが、以下のメールが写真つきできました。 大変でも翻訳お願いします。 Today we received your Nicksboots order which you placed with us. We received them with black eyes and hooks rather than the nickel like you had specified. I attached a picture of your boots. If you are okay with the black, I can send them out immediately. If you want the nickel; it will be another 2-3 weeks. Please let me know what you would like to do in regards to your order. 多分、少し間違って作ってしまったというメールだと思うのですが、そのままでいいので発送してほしいという英文の作成していただけると助かります、

• 英文の添削をお願いします

日本語に合わせて英文を作成したのですが、添削をお願いしたいです。 1.別れの道を選ぶ I decide the way to split apart. ↑「I decide the way」までは変えたくないです。 2.私たちが飽きるまで Until we are tired of it. 3.11歳以下は注意して使用してください If you are less than 11, please use it careflly. 4.海外で過ごしてきたんですか? Have you been spend your time in abroad?

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

個人輸入でレッドウイングのブーツとSitkaというメーカーの迷彩の Kelvin Jacket というジャケットとAscent Pantというズボンを購入したら以下のメールがきました。 大変でも英文の翻訳お願いします。 個人輸入でレッドウイングのブーツとSitkaというメーカーの迷彩の Ascent Pantというズボンを購入したら以下のメールがきました。 大変でも英文の翻訳お願いします。 Hello, I wanted to let you know I received your Redwing boot order today and they look great. The only issue is that the Sitka item you ordered is currently unavailable. Please let us know if you would like us to send out your boots and refund you for the Sitka item or if you would like to see if something else is available we can check on another Sitka item.

• 英文の添削をお願いします

英文の添削をお願いします 2つの英文を作ったのですが、おかしいところがあれば 訂正と解説をお願いします。 1.To date with her , i would to ve happy during to.  (彼女とデートすれば、その間は幸せになれるだろう) 2.If only she were here i would have kiss her neck to behind of her.  (もし彼女がここにいれば、僕は後ろから彼女の首にキスするのに) 2.の後ろからというのは、from behind of her. と迷いましたが、 二つともピンときませんでした。。。 よろしくお願いします。

• 至急!英文の添削をお願いします!

1)If you are with someone,(ask) the person if it is okay for you to smoke. 2)Do you (mind) if I smoke? 3)If the person does not (show) you to smoke, he or she will say something like "Please don't," or "I'd rather you didn't." 4)At present we (live) in Yokohama. 5)When I was child, I (had played) the piano. 6)Where (have you gone) all this while? 7)Tom (went) to San Francisco to see a friend of his last month. ()内が合っているかと英文の日本語訳をお願いします。 解説を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 招へい者への英文レターの添削をお願いします。

学会招へい者のフライトと宿泊を予約するための文章です。 先方の希望出発地、希望出発日等を聞くものです。前後の文章は省略しております。 添削をお願いします。 Dear Invited speakers: (略) The middle of August is the high season of traveling in Japan. (フライトの予約が難しいことw伝えたのです)。 So I would like to arrange your flight as earliest as possible. I need the followings. Please reply by May 10, 2009. 1-4は略しています。 5. Airport of your departure (出発希望空港) 6. Designating date of your departure (出発希望日) 7. Designating date of your leaving   8. The accommodation would be 2-4 persons in a room in XXX city. (相部屋であることを招へい者に伝えておきたいのです)。 9. Are you vegetarian? Yes or No (if you have any other request for food please let us know) 10. Do you smoke? Yes or No (略)

• 英文の添削をお願い致します!

海外のお客様へ商品(鞄)を発送する際に、メッセージカードを添えたいのですが、 下記の3つの文章が正しく伝わるのか不安です。詳しい方、英文の添削をよろしくお願い致します! ・あなたの大切な人(友人)に、鞄をお気に召して頂ければ、とても嬉しいです。 I "ll be very glad if your special person(friend) is satisfied with the bag. ・~様よりご依頼のお品です。 This is request from 名前. ・ギフト用の紙袋とメッセージカードを同封しました。よろしければお使い下さい。 I've also enclosed a gift bag and a message card. Please use these if you'd like to.