• ベストアンサー

これは日本の食文化の海外進出でしょうか。

これを見つけました。反応は今のところ、「いい」という意見と「甘すぎる」に分かれています。  https://www.berkeleyside.com/2019/07/01/berkeleys-amausaan-uji-matcha-is-an-indulgent-shrine-for-japanese-dessert-lovers

• SPS700
  • お礼率100% (195/195)

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • eroero4649
  • ベストアンサー率31% (10498/33012)
回答No.2

中国や韓国の人は日本の抹茶味のお菓子を沢山買っていきますよね。アメ横の二木の菓子なんかに行くと、中国や韓国からの観光客人たちは必ずといっていいほど抹茶味のキットカットや飴を沢山買っていきますね。 甘いものに対する感覚は民族によって違うと思います。欧米に行ってうっかりケーキや菓子を食べると「砂糖をそのまま齧ってんじゃねえんだから」と思うほど甘ったるいものが多いです。 一方、アジアはあんまり甘すぎないのを好むような気がします。タイのスイーツとかは日本人からすると「もうちょっと甘味が欲しい」って思うときもありますものね。

SPS700
質問者

お礼

確かに文化によって甘みに対する感覚が違いますね。ご指摘ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

• nagata2017
  • ベストアンサー率33% (6254/18645)
回答No.3

抹茶の味は 外国の人にも 結構受けているみたいですね。

SPS700
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。

• KoalaGold
  • ベストアンサー率20% (2539/12476)
回答No.1

旅行や文化を紹介するサイトです。海外に出ている日本食の評価とは別物です。 日本に観光に来ている人が土地の食べ物を試して批評を書いているのです。外国に出した場合はその土地の味覚に調整することがありますが、これは日本の京都のそのままの味です。 日本の甘味は甘すぎるとは思いませんが、小豆は豆でありデザートとして知られていないこともあり(アジアでは当たり前ですが)食べてみたら思いの外甘かった、と思われることがあります。

SPS700
質問者

お礼

あ、そういうサイトなのですね。ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を日本語に訳していただきたいです。

Every language has an expression for greeting people. ゛Kon´nichiwa゛is a Japanese standard greeting . ちなみに short from でなんと訳しますか? 英語がまったくできなくて、自分なりに辞書を使って訳してみたのですが、 自信がないのでお願いします。

• 訳してみたのですが、文章的におかしいので教えてください(><)!!

So if you arrive for dessert, dessert is all you get. だからもしあなたがデザートに達すれば、デザートは全てあなたが得る。

• どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。

My goal is to develop my Japanese language skills to communicate much easier with the japanese people by: -Studying -watching japanese movies -talking/ making conversation with the japanese people. In my job, my goal is to learn all those machine error. So that it will be easy for me to fix the machine if its has an error.

• Put her on a budget

If Julie handles her depression by spending money, you need to be supportive without being indulgent. This is an area that is difficult for her to control. Put her on a budget and limit her access to your joint account. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/anniesmailbox/s-2005747 Put her on a budget とはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文法の質問

英文法の質問 1.料理を注文を受ける時・・・ What would you like for dessert? What would you like as an appertizer? What would you like as a entree? for(~)? as a(~)? for~もしくは as a~に続く、~に入る単語の使い分けがあるのでしょうか。 よろしければ皆様のご意見を聞かせてください。

• 日本の文化 歌舞伎について

私は東京で日本語学校にいっているアメリカ人です。 いま日本語のクラスの宿題で歌舞伎について が(?)あります。 誰か私の宿題を助けてくれませんか?英語で答えることが出来る人がいたらもっと嬉しいですが 日本語でも大丈夫です。 宜しくお願いします。 I am now working on school assignment about Kabuki. Does anyone mind answering this question for my japanese class? It's due Tomorrow so if you have time and can do it , that's be awesome. Your assistace would be highly appreicated. thank you. 1 「歌舞伎」についてどう思いますか?あなたの意見を自由に書いてください。

• この英文をどなたか和訳してください。

1.“Everything in Japan seems about half the size of things in our society”, runs the typical American refrain. 2.Some scholars define Japanese culture as a ‘compact culture.’ 3.In the chapter, I will show you some evidence for that. 4.Traditional aspects of Japanese culture provide an abundance of examples of compact culture. 5.Bonsai, or an art of creating dwarfed potted trees, is a perfect example.] 6.In Ikebana, which is Japanese flower arranging a vast universe is compactly expressed by an elegant combining of flowers. 7.Even in the layout of a traditional Japanese garden, there is a unique technique of incorporating the outer scenery into a small garden called ‘shakkei.’ 8.Haiku, the shortest poem of a 5-7-5 pattern, also appropriately illustrates a compact culture. 9.Throughout Japan’s history, Japanese eating habits have had a tendency towards compactness. 10.In the Heian period, the dishes eaten by court nobles were gorgeous with several separate trays full of food. 11.Over the course of time, those gorgeous dishes were transformed into a compact lunch box called a ‘makunouchi bento.’ 12.Today, any trip to the local supermarket is a visual feast because this time-honored tradition of delectable delights attracts everyone as they walk by. 13.Elements of a compact culture can also be detected with regards to religious aspects in Japan. 14.A large shrine can be represented by a portable shrine called an ‘omikoshi’. 15.In this way, the same deities can be worshipped at special festivals anywhere outside the shrine. 16.This portable shrine can further be ‘reduced’ (in a sense) to be represented by a small Shinto altar in a traditional Japanese home so that people can pray to the deities anytime at home. 17.And lastly, this altar can be represented by a portable charm called an ‘omamori,’ a definitive example of this unique Japanese compact culture. 18.Learning, you could say, is also related to compact culture

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Being fluent in Japanese is an absolute requirement for living and working in Japan. (“Absolute” means having no restriction, exception or qualification.)

• 日本の自動車教習所

いつもお世話になってます。 『Japanese driving school is 変な感じ.(日本の教習所は変な-weird-感じだよ) 言葉が分かれば誰でも運転が出来るってくらい、一から十まで教えてくれるんだ。(~ If you can understand Japanese, you can be a good driver.) サルでも分かるくらい優しい日本語使ってさ。 I know that is all of for safety. but, Haha, that is really funny.(そりゃ全て安全の為って知ってるけど、ぷぷ、まじウケル) 』 ごっちゃになっててすみません。一から十までという表現とサルでも分かるって表現がいまいち分かりません。 メル友に送りたいんですけど。。

• 日本語に訳して下さい

Hi......how are hope you are well.....I want to ask you something a little weird for me but..my friend needs help on this project she is doing on parenting...an she decided to do it on Japanese parenting....am wondering if you can help me it would be greatly appreciated の長文です。 お願いします!

専門家に質問してみよう