徳仁天皇の多言語能力と国際親善について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 徳仁天皇がスペイン語、英語、フランス語を話せることが、国際親善に高い期待を持たせているが、その関係性は一体何なのか?
  • 北朝鮮の金正恩氏も5か国語を話せるが、それに近い代物と言えるのか?
  • この記事は徳仁天皇の個人崇拝やプロパガンダを狙って書かれたものなのか?皆さんはどう思ったか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

下記記事で徳仁天皇がスペイン語、英語、フランス語が

下記記事で徳仁天皇がスペイン語、英語、フランス語ができるから国際親善が高い期待と記述しているが、語学能力高い事と国際親善(外交)ができることにいったい何の関係性があるのだろうか? 北朝鮮の金正恩氏も5か国語多能神話があったが、それに近い代物では? この記事の狙いは徳仁天皇の個人崇拝等のプロパガンダを狙って書かれたもの? 皆さは下記記事を読まれてどのように思っただろうか? 社会カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 https://news.yahoo.co.jp/pickup/6322518 In the following article, Emperor Tokunin describes in Spanish, English, and French as being able to expect high international goodwill because it can speak Spanish, English and French, but what is the relationship between what high language skills and what international goodwill can do ? North Korea's Kim Jong-un also had five languages and versatile myths. Is the aim of this article written for the propaganda such as the personal worship of Emperor Tokuhito? How did everyone think of reading the following article? Social Category Yours As you answer, We'll be expecting you.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#239761
noname#239761
回答No.2

先ず、この記事の筆者に「Who is Tokunin?」と聞きたい。 日本語で『徳仁』という名前の人物は現天皇であるが、その読み方は「ナルヒト」である。 従って、この記事がいっている「TOKUNIN」なる人物はどこか知らない国のEmperorなのでしょう。(但し、Emperorという称号は日本以外にはないと思いますが…) まともにどうこう言うに値しない記事である。

hayyuji9401010
質問者

お礼

ご回答のほど、 ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• roadhead
  • ベストアンサー率22% (852/3790)
回答No.1

単なる客観的事実を並べただけの記事で何の他意も無いと思います。

hayyuji9401010
質問者

お礼

ご回答のほど、 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 長文の和訳お願いします!pert3

pert2の続きです。 But does this linguistic inability matter in a world where English has become the dominant language of business and international relations? In a recent survey of European organizations,99 percent said that they used English as a working language,as opposed to 63 percent French and 40 percent German. At a world level it has been estimated that 85 percent of international organizations use English,45 percent French and fewer than ten percent Arabic,Spanish of German.

• Unpublished doctoral dissertationと書いている資料を見るにはどうしたらよいのでしょうか?

Unpublished doctoral dissertationと書いている資料を見るにはどうしたらよいのでしょうか(借りれるのでしょうか)? 例えば… Félix-Brasdefer, C. (2002). Refusals in Spanish and English: A cross-cultural study of politeness strategies among speakers of Mexican Spanish, American English, and American learners of Spanish as a foreign language. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, University of Minnesota, Minnesota. 何ですけど、わかる人教えてください。 .

• 英問英答(3)ラスト

So today, to have learned English means to have your own rights as one of the users of the language. And it is just as likely that the future course of English will be influenced by second or foreign language speakers of English as by native speakers. Language learners will be facing these World Englishes, and they will develop a sense of international standards of English ―as well as their national norms of English, which are currently the focus of learning. It may not be many years, however, before an international standard becomes the starting-point for every learner of English, with British, American, and other varieties all seen as optional versions of English. 【questions】 What does “to have learned English” mean? What will learners of English develop when they face World Englishes? 二問ありますがおねがいします!

• 英問英答(2)

The term "World Englishes" functions as a collective noun such as animals and vegetables. The category of World Englishes includes Japanese English, American English, Spanish English, and Korean English as its members. The basic point about World Englishes is that English no longer belongs exclusively to native speakers but is a global resource shared by all peoples of the world, and that the English norms are not to be decided locally but globally. This means that all these users of English have their share in the future of English. 【question】 What are included as members of World Englishes? おねがいします!

• 和訳お願いします。

The Spanish bishops persueded the emperor Maximus to condemn Pricillianus to death, but Mrtin, bishop of Tours, who was present at Trier, protested the heretic's punishment by state authorities and insisted excommunication was enough. Martin refused to leave the city until the emperor promised to spare Priscillianus, but as soon as Martin left, the bishops persuaded the emperor to behead Priscillianus and one of his followers.

• 下記記事で質問があります。

http://thesilvertongueonline.com/?p=20081 ドリームシアターというバンドから、ドラムのマイク・ポートノイが脱退した時、他のメンバーにインタビューをした時の記事です。 I mean, so you’ve got John Myung who wasn’t really socializing with us at all anymore, but as I said to Mike, ‘Tell me how it’s any different to when I first joined this band.’ I don’t see it. Q1 この文章の意味を教えてください。 まず、you've got をどう訳せばよいのでしょうか?  as I said to Mikeは、マイクにこう聞いた時 →そして聞いた内容が次につながる。 Tell me how~の意味を教えてください。 ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― Petrucci: “You know, we’ve known each other for a long time, 25 years-plus, and I love Mike. One of the first things I said was that I was trying to understand where he was coming from and that I don’t judge him. Everyone is their own man and I get it. But from my perspective and from that of the other guys, you could take those same elements mentioned by Mike, the fact that we’ve been a band for 25 years, that this is something that we have built up and that we love, as a reason not to stop it or even take a break.” Q2 1行目ラストのOne of the first thingsからうまく訳せません。 そのまま無理矢理訳すと、 「俺が言った最初の出来事の1つは、彼がどこから来たのか?を理解しようとした事であり、それに俺は彼を裁く事もしない。みんなは彼らの男さ。俺はそう理解している。けど、俺と、他のメンバーの見方は、」もうこの辺からピンときません・・・。一体どういうことになっているのか・・・。 ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― Myung: “We love what we do and we didn’t want to wait around as things became unstable. What was initially a four-month break suddenly turned into a hiatus, then changed to a year and four months, which then could have turned into anyone’s guess.” Q3 最後のanyone's guessが何を言いたいのか理解出来ません。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 1.新天皇即位について皆さんはどう様に思われますで

1.新天皇即位について皆さんはどう様に思われますでしょうか? 2.皇太子は普通の人ならば定年退職する年齢で天皇に再就職することについて皆さんはどう様に思われますでしょうか? 3.皇太子は新天皇になってどの様な天皇になるのだろうか? 4.天皇という制度、地位の利点欠点限界盲点とは? 5.天皇の存在意義とは? 6.皆さんにとって天皇、新天皇とは? 社会カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 https://ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/天皇 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_of_Japan https://ci.nii.ac.jp/search?q=天皇&range=2&count=20&sortorder=1&type=0 1. How do you think about the New Emperor Reign? 2. How do you feel about reemploying the Emperor at the age of retirement if the prince is an ordinary person? 3. What kind of emperor will he become a new emperor? 4. The system of the emperor, the advantages of the status What is the disadvantage of the marginal blind point 5. What is the significance of the Emperor? 6. What is the Emperor and the New Emperor for you? Social Category Yours As you answer, We'll be expecting you.

• 下記の英文を日本語訳して下さい。

Three squadrons of 1st Wing Royal Flying Corps (RFC) were attached to the First Army, to fly defensive patrols for four days before the attack, to deter enemy reconnaissance. During the attack they were to conduct artillery observation and reconnaissance sorties and bomb enemy rear areas, railway junctions and bridges further away. This battle was an unmitigated disaster for the British army. No ground was won and no tactical advantage gained. It is doubted if it had the slightest positive effect on assisting the main French attack 15 miles (24 km) to the south. The battle was renewed slightly to the south, from 15 May as the Battle of Festubert. In the aftermath of the Aubers Ridge failure, the war correspondent of The Times, Colonel Charles à Court Repington, sent a telegram to his newspaper highlighting the lack of high-explosive shells, using information supplied by Sir John French; The Times headline on 14 May 1915 was: "Need for shells: British attacks checked: Limited supply the cause: A Lesson From France". This precipitated a political scandal known as the Shell Crisis of 1915. The German Official Historians of the Reichsarchiv recorded c. 102,500 French casualties from 9 May – 18 June, 32,000 British casualties and 73,072 German casualties for the operations of the Second Battle of Artois. The British Official Historian, J. E. Edmonds recorded British casualties as 11,619 men. Edmonds wrote that the German Official History made little reference to the battle but in 1939 G. C. Wynne wrote that Infantry Regiment 55 had 602 casualties and Infantry Regiment 57 lost 300 casualties. The Battle of Festubert (15–25 May 1915) was an attack by the British army in the Artois region of France on the western front during World War I. The offensive formed part of a series of attacks by the French Tenth Army and the British First Army in the Second Battle of Artois (3 May – 18 June 1915). After the failure of the attempted breakthrough by the First Army in the attack at Aubers Ridge (9 May 1915) tactics of a short hurricane bombardment and an infantry advance with unlimited objectives, were replaced by the French practice of slow and deliberate artillery-fire intended to prepare the way for an infantry attack. A continuous three-day bombardment by the British heavy artillery was planned, to cut wire and demolish German machine-gun posts and infantry strong-points. The German defences were to be captured by a continuous attack, by one division from Rue du Bois to Chocolat Menier Corner and by a second division 600 yards (550 m) north, which was to capture the German trenches to the left of Festubert. The objectives were 1,000 yards (910 m) forward, rather than the 3,000 yards (2,700 m) depth of advance intended at Aubers Ridge. The battle was the first British attempt at attrition. Festubert フェステュベール

• 緊迫した朝鮮半島情勢についてのtimes記事ですが、下記の文章はどのよ

緊迫した朝鮮半島情勢についてのtimes記事ですが、下記の文章はどのように訳せばよろしいでしょうか。よろしくお願いします。 To much of the rest of the post?Cold War world, the idea seems slightly farcical: setting up big speakers on the southern side of the demilitarized zone and broadcasting ? loudly ? news and anti?North Korean propaganda across the border. To some it conjures up images straight out of Monty Python and the Holy Grail ("I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries"). 出典: http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1991928,00.html

• 英問英答(1)

What happens when a large number of people adopt English in their community? They develop "an English" of their own. In fact , there are now many varieties of spoken English developing around the world , in countries such as India and Ghana. 【question】 Where are varieties of spoken English developing? おねがいします!