Reichartの生涯にわたるドイツ・リートの創作活動

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Reichartは生涯にわたって、ドイツ・リートを最も重要な創作ジャンルとして書き続けた。
  • 1773年に出版された「Vermischte Musicalien」から、亡くなる2年前の1812年に出版された「Drey Lieder von C.L.Reissig」まで、数多くのリートを出版している。
  • Reichartは一生を通じて、ドイツ・リートの作曲に取り組み、多くの作品を発表していった。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

添削お願いします

「Reichartは生涯にわたって、ドイツ・リートを最も重要な創作ジャンルとして書き続けた。そして 1773 年 に出版した “Vermischte Musicalien”に始まり、亡くなる 2 年前、1812 年に出版し た “Drey Lieder von C.L.Reissig”まで、数多くのリートを出版している。」 Reichart continued to write Germany Lied as the most important create a genre for one's entire career. He published a lot of Lied at the begin “Vermischte Musicalien” in 1773, and “Drey Lieder von C.L.Reissig” that published in 1812 which 2 years before he died. *~に始まり、の表現方法がわかりませんでした。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9715/12083)
回答No.3

以下のとおり、語句と添削文をお答えします。 >「Reichartは生涯にわたって、ドイツ・リートを最も重要な創作ジャンルとして書き続けた。そして1773 年 に出版した“Vermischte Musicalien”に始まり、亡くなる 2 年前、1812 年に出版した“Drey Lieder von C.L.Reissig”まで、数多くのリートを出版している。」 >Reichart continued to write Germany Lied as the most important create a genre for one's entire career. He published a lot of Lied at the begin “Vermischte Musicalien” in 1773, and “Drey Lieder von C.L.Reissig” that published in 1812 which 2 years before he died. (語句) *生涯にわたって:throughout his life / for his entire career。お書きの表現でもいいですが、one'sのままじゃまずいです! *最も重要な創作ジャンルとして:as the most important creation genre。createは動詞です(名詞creationまたは形容詞creatingで言いましょう)。 *1773年に出版した“XXX”を始めとして:starting with "XXX"。at the beginは、間違いですが、in the beginningなら使えるでしょう。 *亡くなる2年前の1812年に出版した“YYY”: "YYY" published in 1812 two years before his death / he died。beforeを前置詞として使えばbefore his death、接続詞として使えば before he diedとなります(どちらでも大丈夫です)。 *数多くのリートを出版している:He has published numerous / a lot of REITs。「現在までに」の意が暗に含まれますので、現在完了で言いましょう。「数多くの」は、どちらも使えますが、リートを複数形にしましょう(numerous REITs / a lot of REITs)。 (添削文) Reichart continued to write German REIT as the most important creation genre throughout his life / for his entire career. He has published numerous / a lot of REITs, starting with "Vermischte Musicalien" published in 1773 and "Drey Lieder von C. L. Reissig" published in 1812 two years before his death / he died. 《Reichartは生涯にわたってドイツ・リートを最も重要な創作ジャンルとして書き続けた。(そして)1773年に出版した“Vermischte Musicalien” を始めとして、亡くなる2年前の1812年に出版した“Drey Lieder von C.L.Reissig”まで、数多くのリートを出版している。》

wxw
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 >for his entire career=ネットで調べてそのままones を変えずにしていました。 throughout his life「彼の人生を通して」というようにも言えるのですね。 「~をはじめとして」はstarting with、もしくはin the begging を使えばいいのですね。 大変参考になりました。いつも添削ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

どうしても「~に始まり~に終わる」といいたければ, His publication began with "..."(1773), and ended with "..."(1812)

wxw
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 began with~ ended withで「~に始まり~に終わる」と表すことができるのですね。 覚えておきます!参考になりました。

回答No.1

German Lied was Reichart's most important lifework. His first selection was “Vermischte Musicalien”(1773), and the last was “Drey Lieder von C.L.Reissig” (1812) published two years before his death.

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします

The activity of creation of the Lied by Reichardt was expanded with taking balance, and kept an eye two different genre that are "Volkslied" and "Kunstlied" which was bloom in 19 century. It should be consider that he took balance of three elements because he looked at things from a global perspective. 「ライヒャルトのリート創作活動は、「民謡調リート」と、19 世紀に花開くことになる「芸術リート」という、異なる 2 つのジャンル双方に目を配り、そのバランスを取りながら展開されたものである。国際性も視野に入れ、3 要素のバランスと考えるべきでもあろう。」 *目を配り=keep an eye としました。 こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。

• 英文を訳して下さい。

Germany could not possibly deal with British naval strength on an even basis, and the only possible way Germany could impose a blockade on Britain was through the U-boat. The German Chancellor, Theobald von Bethmann Hollweg, felt that such a submarine blockade, based on “shoot without warning”, would antagonise the United States and other neutrals. However, he was unable to hold back the pressures for taking such a step. In response to the British declaration in November 1914 that the entire North Sea was now a War Zone, on 4 February 1915 Admiral Hugo von Pohl, commander of the German High Seas Fleet, published a warning in the Deutscher Reichsanzeiger

• 和約をお願いします。

Germany could not possibly deal with British naval strength on an even basis, and the only possible way Germany could impose a blockade on Britain was through the U-boat. The German Chancellor, Theobald von Bethmann Hollweg, felt that such a submarine blockade, based on "shoot without warning", would antagonise the United States and other neutrals. However, he was unable to hold back the pressures for taking such a step. In response to the British declaration in November 1914 that the entire North Sea was now a war zone, on 4 February 1915 Admiral Hugo von Pohl, commander of the German High Seas Fleet, published a warning in the Deutscher Reichsanzeiger (Imperial German Gazette):

• 英文と写真に含まれてる意味とWW1の関わりは?

『Barney Searle from Lethbridge(カナダある街の名前です) lied about his age to join the War in 1916. He told his mom that he could think of no better way to spend his life than in the service of his nation. He died 2 weeks after being deployed to the front.』 これはどんなメッセージもしくはメインポイントが含まれているのでしょうか。そし第一次世界大戦とどんな関わりが込められているのか教えてください。

• 写真と英文の意味、第一次世界大戦の関わり

『Barney Searle from Lethbridge(カナダある街の名前です) lied about his age to join the War in 1916. He told his mom that he could think of no better way to spend his life than in the service of his nation. He died 2 weeks after being deployed to the front.』 これはどんなメッセージもしくはメインポイントが含まれているのでしょうか。そし第一次世界大戦とどんな関わりが込められているのかわからないので、是非教えてください。

• 補語と副詞(句)の見分け

例えばI am downstairs.のdownstairs、 Iam among ~.のamong~ I am from Tokyo.のfrom Tokyo, これらは場所だから副詞(句)になるのか、SとイコールになるからCになるのかどちらでしょうか?He is like a~.のlike以下はどうでしょうか? また、He kept going.のgoingはkeptの目的語になるのか,Heと=でCになるのか He seems fond of music.のfond以下はCなのかOなのか He is in poor health.のin以下はCか副詞句か。 それぞれの区別はどのようにすればよいのですか?教えてください。お願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

My mother died 10 years ago. My father, "Lucifer," started dating "Rebecca" within a week of my mom's funeral. After two years, my father informed me that he was going to disinherit my brother and me in favor of "Rebecca" and her three spawn. I begged my father not to do this, and told him he'd never see me or my kids again if he married her and disinherited us. He said he didn't care, and went ahead. Fast-forward to the present. Rebecca has died, and Lucifer is trying to "mend fences." Meanwhile, he admitted to me that he has spent my mother's entire trust on Rebecca and her three spawn, so I am out the money I was supposed to get from my deceased mother after my father died. 1 ここでのspawnはどのような意味でしょうか? 2 entire trustのtrustはどのような意味でしょうか? 3 out the moneyはどのような意味でしょうか? 以上、よろしくお願いします

• 次の訳文の添削おねがいします。

次の訳文の添削おねがいします。 急に英文を自分で訳さないといけなくなったのでおかしい点がありましたら、添削おねがいします。文はつぎのとおりです。 Friedrich August Moritz Retzsch (December 9, 1779 - June 11, 1857) was a German painter, draughtsman, and etcher. 「FAモーリッツレッチュ(1779年12月9日~1857年6月11日)はドイツ人でデッサン力の優れた画家であり、銅版画家でもある。」 Retzsch was born in the Saxon capital Dresden. 「レッチュはザクセンの首都ドレスデンで生まれた。」 He joined the Dresden Academy of Arts in 1798 under Cajetan Toscani and Józef Grassi,later working autodidactically, copying the famous pictures of the Gemäldegalerie, among them a copy of the Sixtinian Madonna. かれは ジョゼフクラッシやカイエタン・トスカーニーニのもとドレスデン美術大学に入学した。その後画廊ゲメルデガレリーで働き独学で人気画家の模写をしていた。よく知られているものは、セクシニアン・マドンナの模写である。 He was made a member of the Academy in 1817 and professor in 1824. 彼は1817年にアカデミーのメンバーにそして1824年には教授になった。 The Cotta publishing house commissioned illustrations for Johann Wolfgang Goethe's Faust, which made him financially independent. コッタ出版社ではゲーテの「ファウスト」のイラストを依頼されています。(ファウストの仕事は彼を財政的に画家として独立できるようになりました。) Goethe liked his work, and he illustrated works by other famous authors, among them Friedrich Schiller and William Shakespeare. ゲーテは彼の仕事ぶりを気にいり、他の作家のイラストも手がけました。代表的な作家にフリードリッヒ・フォン・シラーやウィリアム・シェイクスピアがいます。 Many of his works were created in house in the Lößnitz, with a view of the Elbe Valley. たくさんの仕事はエルバ川が見えるレースニッツで創作されました。 As a winemaker, he was a member of the Saxon wine association from 1799 onwards. かれはワイン生産地として有名なザクセンで1779年からワイン協会のメンバーになりました。 Retzsch died in Oberlössnitz/Radebeul. レッチュはラーデボイルのオデルスニッツで亡くなりました。

• 並び替えの添削をお願いします。

以下の文章の並び替えがあっているか添削していただけますでしょうか。 1. The hikers decided there was no alternative; they had to (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) a) through b) pass c) get d) before e) the 答え:c-a-e-b-d 2. The nation mourns the passing of the President while at the (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) a) in office b) same time c) his achievements d) celebrating e) while 答え:b-e-d-c-a 3. The enduring quality I recall most with loving memory about my uncle was that he (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) anyone. a) about b) a bad word c) had d) never e) to say 答え:c-d-e-b-a 4. some people live (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) an unsocial attitude about the world,because first and foremost they have never liked themselves. a) they b) their c) never realizing d) have e) entire lives 答え:b-e-a-d-c 5. The magician was (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) the bottom of the4 cards with everyone watching, and no one was the wiser. a) that b) off c) with a pack of cards d) so skilled e) he could deal 答え:d-a-e-c-b 周りに英語を聞く人がいなくて困っています。 すみませんがよろしくお願いします。

• incidental

After a 29-year relationship (we never married), my partner became ill with cancer last May. Although we were told it was highly treatable, he died in October. Throughout the entire ordeal, his two sons and ex-wife were wonderful. They drove a significant distance every weekend throughout his sickness. They spent more time with their father than ever. The oldest hadn’t been to our home in years. After he died, his children put together a “celebration of life” in their hometown, which I attended in early November. Although I was pretty incidental to the celebration, it was a nice acknowledgment of their father. incidental to the celebrationはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします