• ベストアンサー

『See The Light』の歌詞の和訳

よろしくお願いします。 ジェフ・ヒーリーの『See The Light』の歌詞の一部が上手く翻訳できないので、教えてください。 Well, you know I need you baby,  And I sure ain't gonna tell you no lie  ここの箇所は、なんと和訳すれば良いのでしょうか? ご指南、よろしくお願いします。

noname#240479
noname#240479
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.1

1。訳1  ま、私はあなたが要るとあなたは知っている。  そし私は、あななたには決して嘘をつかない。 2。訳2  な、俺におめえが要るってわかってっだろ  でおめえに嘘なんかつかねえよ、ほんと。  こんな感じです。

noname#240479
質問者

お礼

早速のご回答ありがとうございます! ご丁寧に、二段階に分けてくださったので、とても分かりやすかったです。 助かりました。 どうもありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 歌詞の和訳を(歌の一部です)お願いします。

宇多田ヒカルさんの曲の中の英語の歌詞の意味がわからないところがあって、それを和訳していただきたいのですが、お願いします。 I know what you're going through And I ain't the one to comfort you But I do coz I need it too. 私を通りすぎようと(別れようと)していることはわかってる 私があなたを安心させることの出来る一番の人ではないけど、でも私はそうする。 私もそれを必要としているから。 あっていますか?

• 歌詞ですが 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 (1) Ain't nothing better than watching you smile. Ain't nothing better than watching you laugh. out loud, my baby. Ain't nothing better than watching you, me, you. Ain't nothing better than right now . (2) In your eyes lie the secrets I don't wanna miss. Put your hand in my hand and make a fist. Grab my shirt. curl your lip as if you know staring back in my eyes saying "please don't go" (3) I don't know what it is. That you really want or you need. Hate every moment away from you.  see you sleeping in my dreams. I know you're in your mothers arms. I know that you're safe from harm. You know I'm coming home real soon. And I'm bringing all my love for you. (4) And I can't take away the pain if I don't know you're hurting again. I can't leave you on your own. if I know you're crying all alone. my hearts pumping black and blues. (5) that's how I feel when I'm not with you. A million years pass every day,  losing the time I'm always on my way. I don't know what it is. I hope you understand when I'm gone. I'll always come back home for you. Open your eyes to a brand new dawn. (6) Let us have this moment of truth. Let us have this moment, our youth. Cause all my time goes so fast. Hope my life slows so this can last.

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします

No5816510の質問者です。和訳をお願いしたいのを英訳と間違えて書きましたので再びお願いします。 The temptationsの昔の歌の一部ですが和訳お願いします。 You've got a smile so bright, you know you could have been a candle I'm holding you so tight, you know you could have been a handle The way you swept me off my feet, you know you could have been a broom. The way you smell so sweet, you know you could have been some perfume. Well, you could have been anything that you wanted to And I can tell, the way you do the things you do. ちなみにこれはholding youってやっぱり男から女性への歌ですよね?

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします

Don't Turn Around と言う曲なのですが 和訳をお願いします。 (Spoken) I will survive without you... Don't tell me that you wanna leave... Whoa whoa whoa whoa Whoa whoa whoa whoa If you wanna leave I won't beg you to stay And if you gotta go, darling Maybe it's better that way I'm gonna be strong I'm gonna do fine Don't worry about this heart of mine (Spoken) Walk out that door See if I care Go on and go, but Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go But I won't let you know... I won't let you know. Whoa whoa whoa whoa Whoa whoa whoa whoa I won't miss your arms around me Holding me tight (Holding me tight) And if you ever think about me Just know that I'll be alright (I'll be alright) I'm gonna be strong I'm gonna do fine Don't worry about this heart of mine (Spoken) I will survive I'll make it through I'll even learn to live without you Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go But I won't let you know... I wish I could scream out loud That I love you, I wish I could say to you Don't go........ (Spoken) As he walks away He feels the pain getting strong People in your life They don't know what's going on Too proud to turn around He's gone Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go, Baby don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Just walk away Whoa whoa whoa whoa It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Just walk away Whoa whoa whoa whoa

• Avrilの歌詞の和訳

AvrilのThings I'll never sayの中の歌詞で、   1 'Coz I know you're worth it...you're worth it 2 Guess I'm wishing my life away... With these things I'll never say 3 What use is it to you, what's on my mind? If it ain't comin' out We're not goin' anywhere So why can't I just tell you that I care 4 With these things I'll never sa-ay の和訳がわからないんです・・。 多くてごめんなさい!

• 洋楽、和訳歌詞

R.kerryのyour body's callin'の和訳歌詞を分かる方おしえてください。 Yeah, I don't want you to hold back any longer baby Cause tonight, I'm gonna give you all the little things I know you've been waiting for So, brace yourself and listen I hear you callin', "Here I come baby" To save you, oh oh Baby no more stallin' These hands have been longing to touch you baby And now that you've come around, to seein' it my way You won't regret it baby, and you surely won't forget it baby It's unbelieveable how your body's calling for me I can just hear it callin' callin' for me [1] - My Body's callin' for you My Body's callin' for You My Body's callin' for you My Body's callin' for You Tell me, what's your desire Baby your wish is my deal oh yes it is baby Let me take you higher Show you how you should feel, baby Oh So we speak now and forever hold your body Whatever it is you want from me, baby You see you don't have to say nothing Knowing your body wants something And it's easy for me to see That your body's callin' for me [Repeat 1] I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me [Repeat 1 until fade out]

• ある洋楽の歌詞の一部なんですが和訳してください!

洋楽を自分で和訳していて、参考にしたいので和訳を教えてください。 I ain't gonna lie You look so happy Wish there was something I could still make you feel Every smile makes me wanna fall apart Every laugh is like a bullet to my heart Cause I'm at the end of the room Watching every guy coming at you A friend don't think about you when he's dreaming Or every single minute that he's breathing So why is this so hard to believe A friend won't do it all to try to please you A friend can never kiss you when he sees you And you know I won't [? ] so just please don't call me friend ちなみに歌詞全体は↓です。 http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/i/iyaz/friend.html

• 英文を和訳にしていただけますか。

以下の英文を和訳していただけますでしょうか。 I can sell you all of these items i ship form over 30 countries see my web page but my prices list is out of date Tell me what you need and i QUOTE you the prices

• 和訳お願いします

和訳をお願いします I don't Know what I can tell you any more. I am the bad guy ! I talked to her again, I know what is going on between you girls. I am pretty sure that You will find good man of your life. I am sorry for everything. Take care!! If you like calling me, just do it . you are good girl! I did not mean to hurt your feeling.

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします!

Ain't no personal thing, boy But you have got to stay away Far, far away from my heart, my heart Don't you know what your kiss is doing Let me tell it to you from the start, boy I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end Baby You've been hanging around, boy And you have started sinking in Whoah, baby you're way out of line now Unaware how this all got started Let me tell it to you one more time, boy I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I learned something about myself (Last night) Last night with you I knew I didn't want nobody else And you're scaring me to death now, baby I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end No I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby, yeah I'll fight you to the end I don't want to fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love.